Winter Weather Alert from the NutraPlanetarium™

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to severe winter weather conditions, NutraPlanet has been closed this week. The roads are icy and dangerous for our employees. FedEx, UPS, and USPS have also ceased pick-ups and deliveries to our facility.

We plan to reopen Wednesday 1/12/11 for regular business hours and will work hard to get everyone's orders out in a timely basis.

We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding with delays due to the order volume of the New Year's Sale as well as unforeseen climate conditions.

Just wanted to post up to keep everyone informed and updated on the latest status from the NutraPlanetarium™.

Thanks everyone!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw a similar note regarding severe weather on the FedEx site when tracking my order.

Be safe!

BTW - I love the trademark: NutraPlanetarium™

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh you damn Americans don't know how to handle the winter weather lol Thanks I was wondering what might be wrong....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up here in the NE we are about to get slammed again too. Damn winter

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I upgrade to over night shipping?..... For free :D

Just kidding

Unless you're game lol

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the updates guys. Good call, if it's not safe, don't risk it.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update :) Was starting to get curious, hopefully all's well tomorrow for you. Agreed, safety first! Best of luck :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rn't u guys in the south? you guys get an inch and the town is shut down for a month, one of our offices in texas closed because it was forecasted to be 28 degrees out...lol southerners i tell ya...j/k

but seriously, buy a subaru and get back to work

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just imagine living in an area that hardly (if ever) gets snow and ice. Cities and towns do not have the resources to deal with any kind of inclement weather because most times it's not needed. It's not all about 4wheel drive when the town and community itself cannot treat roadways(AWD would help very little in this case). ATL was put on lock down and all flights canceled for the entire day yesterday. They got some serious weather for a southern state.

Thanks for the update Sam. Be safe. I'll be patiently awaiting my order. :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Im flying to Atlanta this weekend....can i just pick up my order at nutraplanet? lol

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
I had called you guys today and yesterdsay and not gotten a call back or anything. Atleast this explains why. Hopefully things get back up and running tomorrow. I know how it gets in the south though. When I was stationed in NC if we woud get an inch of snow they would close the base.

ephedroman

Awards
If I would have known about all the weather before hand I wouldn't have paid express shipping for all my orders lol

..D*** mother nature

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds terrible. Whatever could we have up our sleeves to appease our customers ?:D :D :D
Are you teasing... c'mon just spill the beans ...:aargh:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh you damn Americans don't know how to handle the winter weather lol Thanks I was wondering what might be wrong....
Go to Alaska :147:

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Ain't nothin better then an ice storm when water in the toilet freezes and all electricity is out. Hope you'll dig out through the snow soon ;)

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Its snow. Get over it. We drive around in hurricanes.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Mine just updated to shipped so I figure they made it in today :-D good times :) Good job guys!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Salt the roads. LoL, what do you think teh northern states do every year? Shut down for 4 months for winter?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Salt the roads. LoL, what do you think teh northern states do every year? Shut down for 4 months for winter?
We freakin should, hundreds, if not possibly thousands of cars were just left stuck and abandoned on the unplowed or poorly plowed highways and streets in NJ, all the while the governor oiled up his fat ass in florida.

Give np a break if they are gettin hammered with bad weather.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds terrible. Whatever could we have up our sleeves to appease our customers ?:D :D :D
Free Omaha steaks with every order?

Got my order today. Nothing special in the box except a big brown paper snake. Happy it finally got to me though. Not that I was expecting Omaha steaks, that was just a joke. I just Steveoph was hinting that there would be something special in everyones boxes that ordered and had to deal with the delay....