Lean Xtreme okay for woman? - AnabolicMinds.com

Lean Xtreme okay for woman?

  1. Registered User
    glsa17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    Lean Xtreme okay for woman?


    Is Driven Sports Lean Xtreme okay for woman to use? Just want to make sure before I order this for my wife. Thanks.

  2. New Member
    Insaniac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    if she is migraine prone....i wouldnt get it. other wise its ok for a non-stimulant
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Is Driven Sports Lean Xtreme okay for woman to use? Just want to make sure before I order this for my wife. Thanks.
    Yes, Lean Xtreme is fine for women to use.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    glsa17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    if she is migraine prone....i wouldnt get it. other wise its ok for a non-stimulant
    Thanks for the heads up.
  5. Registered User
    glsa17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    505

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yes, Lean Xtreme is fine for women to use.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie. I thought so but I just wanted to be sure.
  6. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113182

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Its fine. My ex used it once and didnt seem to respond much to it though. Not sure if it was the fact it may work a bit differently for women or not, i dont know. I love the stuff though, have a bottle in my stash.
    Remember why you started.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Its fine. My ex used it once and didnt seem to respond much to it though. Not sure if it was the fact it may work a bit differently for women or not, i dont know. I love the stuff though, have a bottle in my stash.
    Did she use the original or the reformulated one? I've used both - loved the original, but the reformulated one did nothing for me.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Does it mess with birth control??

  9. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2267

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Does it mess with birth control??
    That's a good question because I found a link to the old "Lean Xtreme" by Designer Supplements that states ...


    (Q) Is it ok for women, particularly older women, to take this? Just asking because on the bottle I believe it says "not intended for women or children."

    (A) There is indeed. This is because there are anti-estrogenic properties in 7-OH so it can effect menstrual cycles and birth control, so itís a good idea for sexually-active women to use condoms.Other than that, it is cool.
  10. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113182

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Did she use the original or the reformulated one? I've used both - loved the original, but the reformulated one did nothing for me.

    ~Rosie~
    I dont think it was the original, but it was before they came out with the time-released version so i dont know.
    Remember why you started.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Does it mess with birth control??
    The reformulated product does not contain 7-oxo, but it still contains 7-OH, so yes, it will highly likely affect birth control and render it useless.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    The reformulated product does not contain 7-oxo, but it still contains 7-OH, so yes, it will highly likely affect birth control and render it useless.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks! I owe you lol

  13. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Thanks! I owe you lol
    No worries If she doesn't use it and she's not concerned with her menses being potentially disrupted, then it shouldn't be an issue.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries If she doesn't use it and she's not concerned with her menses being potentially disrupted, then it shouldn't be an issue.

    ~Rosie~
    Oh no!! She stays on the BC... The world isn't ready for any little stackedcop juniors to be running around!! Haha

    Thanks ago

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. For Sale: Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 12:45 PM
  3. Lean Xtreme Use by a Woman?
    By sonny4753 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:03 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:27 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in