Lean Xtreme okay for woman?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Is Driven Sports Lean Xtreme okay for woman to use? Just want to make sure before I order this for my wife. Thanks.

Insaniac

Awards
if she is migraine prone....i wouldnt get it. other wise its ok for a non-stimulant

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Driven Sports Lean Xtreme okay for woman to use? Just want to make sure before I order this for my wife. Thanks.
Yes, Lean Xtreme is fine for women to use.

~Rosie~

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Its fine. My ex used it once and didnt seem to respond much to it though. Not sure if it was the fact it may work a bit differently for women or not, i dont know. I love the stuff though, have a bottle in my stash.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its fine. My ex used it once and didnt seem to respond much to it though. Not sure if it was the fact it may work a bit differently for women or not, i dont know. I love the stuff though, have a bottle in my stash.
Did she use the original or the reformulated one? I've used both - loved the original, but the reformulated one did nothing for me.

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it mess with birth control??

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
That's a good question because I found a link to the old "Lean Xtreme" by Designer Supplements that states ...

(Q) Is it ok for women, particularly older women, to take this? Just asking because on the bottle I believe it says "not intended for women or children."

(A) There is indeed. This is because there are anti-estrogenic properties in 7-OH so it can effect menstrual cycles and birth control, so it’s a good idea for sexually-active women to use condoms.Other than that, it is cool.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Did she use the original or the reformulated one? I've used both - loved the original, but the reformulated one did nothing for me.

~Rosie~
I dont think it was the original, but it was before they came out with the time-released version so i dont know.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reformulated product does not contain 7-oxo, but it still contains 7-OH, so yes, it will highly likely affect birth control and render it useless.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! I owe you lol
No worries :) If she doesn't use it and she's not concerned with her menses being potentially disrupted, then it shouldn't be an issue.

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries :) If she doesn't use it and she's not concerned with her menses being potentially disrupted, then it shouldn't be an issue.

~Rosie~
Oh no!! She stays on the BC... The world isn't ready for any little stackedcop juniors to be running around!! Haha

Thanks ago