Nutraplanet, what do you call this?!?!

lifthard72

Awards
so i get my order today with the 3 things i ordered on new years, and yes it got here in 5 days, awesome!!!! so i grab the box and it feels a bit heavy, so i open it up not only to find the 3 things i ordered, but there has to be at least 20 sample packets in there of various things. How do you explain this nutraplanet??? i order some protein and you ship me samples of everything???
how is that fair to other companies that you ship quick and timely, have amazing sales, extremely low prices for some things, and now you give away lots of extra samples???

im dissapointed that now i gotta order everything from here ;)

In all seriousness i just want to thank nutraplanet for such a great job in shipping etc. it was my first order ever from here and there will be many more!

rookster

Awards
Must be nice all i got was a big paper snake lol no samples at all,maybe in my second order i will get some goodies thrown in

ModernLats

Awards
Yea I don't get many samples, one company ships me razors so I order once a month just for the nice razor. Sounds silly but it works for me. :p

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
;) I am glad that you received your order so quickly and that there were samples a plenty

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Yea I don't get many samples, one company ships me razors so I order once a month just for the nice razor. Sounds silly but it works for me. :p
yeah bro first time I got those razors I thought it was pretty weird, but man it is a nice gift. Save the coupon on the back cause you can get blade refills for cheap with it

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never send me samples with orders of $200+ :(

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Maxx y ou have to request em in the comment section. I am betting that since ours were the last to go out we dont get any. They should hold em back based on request and order number. Just my thoughts

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maxx y ou have to request em in the comment section. I am betting that since ours were the last to go out we dont get any. They should hold em back based on request and order number. Just my thoughts
I wrote man but never send me :(

ModernLats

Awards
yeah bro first time I got those razors I thought it was pretty weird, but man it is a nice gift. Save the coupon on the back cause you can get blade refills for cheap with it
Yea I thought it was really weird also the first time but now I never run out of razors so very good idea on their part.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Yea I thought it was really weird also the first time but now I never run out of razors so very good idea on their part.

haha the razors are definitely a nice addition, though I'd rather have some supp samples. I don't really care for those razors so they've been downgraded from face razor to ballsack razor :hump:

In any case, I should come home to a delicious box O' supps from NP today, I'm hoping to have recieved some samples as well!

ModernLats

Awards
haha the razors are definitely a nice addition, though I'd rather have some supp samples. I don't really care for those razors so they've been downgraded from face razor to ballsack razor :hump:

In any case, I should come home to a delicious box O' supps from NP today, I'm hoping to have recieved some samples as well!
Yea I hope my tropinol comes today

mdavid82

Awards
i got my package yesterday. ordered 5lbs elite fusion 7. small white flood and small recoup. i counted and got 28 samples! nutraplanet is awesome

Ross88

Awards
seems dumb people are getting 20+ samples, then others that request get zip

ModernLats

Awards
True but hey that's life maybe no samples today win the lottery tomorrow haha

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, NP is a great place to shop at.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the samples are hit or miss, last order i got tons of samples, a t shirt and shaker bottle.....this time, 15 foot paper snake that my cat thinks is trying to attack her

ModernLats

Awards
the samples are hit or miss, last order i got tons of samples, a t shirt and shaker bottle.....this time, 15 foot paper snake that my cat thinks is trying to attack her
haha I miss my cat for that reason

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They mostly give out sample to first timers to get them to come back. I say good for them, it seems to work- just look at the first post in this thread!.

fsupat

Awards
Damn, I hope I get the paper snake you all are talking about.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im pissed off i didnt read everything before i ordered...

i saw a little picture of a white flood bottle for 9.99 and i figured ... wow i better just order that right away before everyone else gets it.... then the thing came in the mail..........

it was smaller than my left nut

Pipes

Awards
  • Established

i saw a little picture of a white flood bottle for 9.99 and i figured ... wow i better just order that right away before everyone else gets it.... then the thing came in the mail..........

lol when i saw the price i had to do a little research because it looked too good to be true, the serving size gives it away bro. bummer you didnt catch that.

I didnt get any samples either.. sucks.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wow. 20. really. wtf. they use samples instead of packing peanuts/paper on that order.

Bberforlife

Awards

It's not that bad IMO. 20 servings for 10 bucks. If you use 1 serving preworkout, it lasts a month if you lift 5x a week. Personally I have used 1 scoop in the past, and have felt great during workouts.

lifthard72

Awards
well for all, i did ask if they had any extra samples laying around they could toss my way, but i also did sincerely wish them a happy holidays because i know how much working around xmas/new years blows

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I never send me samples with orders of $200+ :(
If you say "free stuff :D" or anything like that when ordering from anywhere they'll send you either couple or bunch of stuff. I have like 3 NutraPlanet shirts, but on 2 fit...well...kinda...but still! I'm thinking of giving my smaller shirts to the hot chicks in the gym to get NP some more sells :D

Ross88

Awards
They mostly give out sample to first timers to get them to come back. I say good for them, it seems to work- just look at the first post in this thread!.
i made my first order a couple weeks ago didnt have anything else included, and i had made a request.

sure they may have been out of free stuff, but ive made a 2nd order, maybe i'll get lucky this time

Bberforlife

Awards
I received my order today, with 5 samples. I'm happy LOL... I love Green Mag, tastes really good.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i get my order today with the 3 things i ordered on new years, and yes it got here in 5 days, awesome!!!! so i grab the box and it feels a bit heavy, so i open it up not only to find the 3 things i ordered, but there has to be at least 20 sample packets in there of various things. How do you explain this nutraplanet??? i order some protein and you ship me samples of everything???
how is that fair to other companies that you ship quick and timely, have amazing sales, extremely low prices for some things, and now you give away lots of extra samples???

im dissapointed that now i gotta order everything from here ;)

In all seriousness i just want to thank nutraplanet for such a great job in shipping etc. it was my first order ever from here and there will be many more!
how dare they!!!
those bastards, giving away free stuff!!!
i say sue them!!! teach em a lesson--That it is not okay to be awesome at everything.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutra=awesome
i remember they were nice enough to give me a free shirt once, and a butt load of free samples.
if nutra was a woman i would marry her!

ModernLats

Awards
Just got my nutra order, no samples haha. ery funny to see this thread and I get nothing lol I don't mind really I got what I ordered so I dont mind.