new years orders and when to expect them?

mdavid82

Awards
im sure you guys will be backed up and wont open up til monday so they might not go out until tuesday. does anyone know about when i might see it at my door? im not in a hurry but anxiously waiting. thank-you

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thought is that it will depend on where you are. I am sure there will be backup of sorts on Monday, but you can rest assured that the Ninja Monkees will be actively pushing the packages out asap.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Im just setting an expectation for myself of 1/12. I'm sure they are going to be backed up, and I'm sure Fed-ex is a bit behind too. I also have an item I purchased that said shipped in 1-3 days. I would say that if you ordered in stock items, plan on Thurs-Sat with a possibility of Mon. That would be realistic. If it comes sooner then you won the bonus round lol.

Grimninja

Awards
Well my order has been shipped according to the email i received about 30min ago!

Now hopefully it doesnt take too long to arrive to Australia.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats awesome that it shipped. As I said, the Ninja Monkees are hard at work

mdavid82

Awards
well i live in florida and fedex usually does a good job. for my xmas shopping most of it was shipped with ups and they were late on one. first time i ever used ups and they failed me. lol. i hope sooner than later!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
mine is processing, hope it goes out asap. I am ready to get my cut under way

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered on Saturday and mine shipped today :D

What's even more amazing to me is that one of the items was actually oversold, but it still shipped out on the first business day.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
that sucks for me, I ordered an hour into the sale and it was all still in stock. Its all good even if I wait a wweek, cause I saved a ton

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well mine did not ship,keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Mine didn't ship either but no rush for me. Figured it could take a few days with all the big orders.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't remember, is shipping free on orders over $100?

propho

Awards
  • Established
longer they hold my order.. the more i contemplate adding to it.. =P

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
longer they hold my order.. the more i contemplate adding to it.. =P
Is that possible? Mine is still in processing, how would I go about adding to it so that the 20% applies to non sale items.. call customer service?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I was kinda wondering what system they use for filling orders. Not based on when they come in, all my items were in stock, so maybe big order go last. Or so I guess

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wrote an e-mail few hours ago and until i not received response damn it I need my stuff rush :(

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI -- my NYE order will be delivered tomorrow mid morning :p

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI -- my NYE order will be delivered tomorrow mid morning :p
good for you man. if you get any extras send em my way.I am just hoping mine ships today

propho

Awards
  • Established
Is that possible? Mine is still in processing, how would I go about adding to it so that the 20% applies to non sale items.. call customer service?
Just call in or contact them via the "Contact Us" form via the website..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
always give CS a call on specific order issues. They will hook you up

If it makes you guys feel better.....my order has not shipped either. I know they are greatly backed up

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how they would prioritize orders either, but my assumption would be first in first out, as per any normal business operating procedure. Of course with items not in stock or on backorder that would naturally cause a later ship date. I don't think it has to do with size at all.

On that note, my order(22 items) was shipped today. Order was placed 12:59am 01/01/11. Got my order in a little late due to those website issues and trying to slim my order out lolol... not sure if I succeeded on that last part. I live in FL and it shipped from GA, so I think I should have it either tomorrow or the next day. Much, much sooner than I expected.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad it worked out pipes. Mine went out today as well. Should have by Thursday :woohoo: the cut is ready to roll

knightowl

Awards
Ordered 12:06 on Jan1st,2011
shipped today to Canada! by DHL

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
ordered 01/01/2011 at 12:38AM so hopefully mine isn't too far behind.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If everything is in stock, I am sure that it will be quite soon

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered 12:06 on Jan1st,2011
shipped today to Canada! by DHL
:( damn I ordered 12:52, hopefully I see shipped when I wake up tomorrow, come on DHL:D

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you that two companies that I've dealt with that have super reliable ordering/processing/shipping, and I wish all companies worked this way.. Nutraplanet and Newegg. Newegg is ridiculous, Ive had things shipped same day, I don't know how they do it but dam.. way to go.

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Order 12:50 AM 1/1. Shipped out yesterday, set to receive 1/6. Very nice...

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
no luck for me today, come on tomorrow

fasttimes

Awards
Placed an order early morning on the second, still processing the order, its coming usps which means the mailbox so my wife won't find more supp's $$$.

spiritd

Awards
Placed an order on Saturday....it's still saying "Pending." Is there something wrong?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Placed an order on Saturday....it's still saying "Pending." Is there something wrong?
no man,nothing wrong, just takes time

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
damn if some of you ordered over the weekend and still waiting for it to ship then I'm in for a looong wait having just placed the order Monday morning. :(

propho

Awards
  • Established
While I can't wait for my order to arrive luckily I still haven't beat down my Black Friday stash..

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
yessssssssssssssssssssssssss just got my email from nutra saying that my order has shipped!!!!!!! Monday morning order, Wednesday morning shipment - not bad considering the volume of orders they've been dealing with!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
why cant mine ship!!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow is the second time i received the e-mail "Processing" Damn it!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
why cant mine ship!!!!!!
wow is the second time i received the e-mail "Processing" Damn it!
Did you guys have anything in your cart that was OOS or anything? I had a couple recompadrols, MST MVP and LG's BC+EAA, not sure if that matters as to why mine shipped before y'alls did and I ordered after.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
no man, everything was instock

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys call CS?
no I have not. I think on website it says it may take 1-3 days so I was going to give them til today. They probably cant find a box big enough for mine. It is order number 193630 if you got any pull though