new years orders and when to expect them?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I understand it says "takes 1-3 days to ship", but cmon man (NFL primetime, cmon man!!)....i want my crap and want my crap now. I ordered like 5 days ago.

bring it

2. i'd like to thank nutraplanet for the super fast shipping....however can a nutra rep tell me what to do with the 15 foot long brown paper snake that they included in my box?
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'd like to thank nutraplanet for the super fast shipping....however can a nutra rep tell me what to do with the 15 foot long brown paper snake that they included in my box?
    It's the new and hip replacement for the stale toga party. Just put it on and party

4. Please ninja monkeys, I need my box

5. Ninja monkeys got mine shipped out today.

Will be here before I run out of protein and xtend.
    •   

6. Dang. Ordered mine right away on new year's "day" - right after midnight.

Hoping for a ship email thurs.(today). Everything was "in stock, ships 1-2 days"...never taken them this long, no biggie, cept i'm runnin out of protien!!

Meh.

7. Nutra got my order up in Canada in two days. Awesome!

8. All I ordered were 3 golden gains and a dymatize elite 7...ive been protein less for 2 weeks now...everything is in stock...order placed on 1/2....still processing. kind of ridiculous.

9. wow still pending

10. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    wow still pending
    I think it is down to you an me Maxx. CS told me tyesterday at 2 that mine was in warehouse ready to get packed and shipped but it did not go out. Hopefully today is the day

11. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I think it is down to you an me Maxx. CS told me tyesterday at 2 that mine was in warehouse ready to get packed and shipped but it did not go out. Hopefully today is the day
    ha,ha,ha,ha,ha WOW i sent an e-mail yesterday and is EXACTLY the same answer i received

12. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    ha,ha,ha,ha,ha WOW i sent an e-mail yesterday and is EXACTLY the same answer i received
    it is a conspiracy bro. I need my supps like a fat kid needs more cake

13. I checked and every product I ordered says In Stock currently on the web site, so mine better be coming SOOOOON

14. Mine is the same as both of yours. I ordered a little after 1 on 1/1/11 and its still pending. I figured it would be a little delayed but not like this.

15. cheese and crackers.

16. I made an order this morning...so from the seeing the posts of everyone else I should have my package in 2-3 weeks instead of 2-3 days (I paid extra for it even though it probably wont matter hahah)

All jokes aside though nutra has always been pretty fast at getting me my stuff so I guess I can let it slide this time lol.

17. Cmon nutra, but this is getting a little stale. I mean we placed orders basically at the stroke of midnight on 12/31. I know that one of my products said "ships in 1-3 days', but it is now 1/6/2011 @ 2EST and i havent received any type of email confirming shipped or not.

I can understand the delay because of the mass amount of orders or stuff not in stock, but perhaps send a notice out to those customers via email perhaps informing them of something.....imo.

18. Same here. Pending! Impatience is horrible haha

19. Woohoo. My stuff arrives tomorrow !
    Erase and at-2. Soooo pumped.

20. Hang tight, everyone! Only three business days have passed... Plus, if a product is at low supply or goes out of stock, NutraPlanet has to wait to receive the shipment from the manufacturer before they update your order status.

In my opinion, these sale prices more than make up for a slight delay in shipping. So, bring on round two, NP!

21. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Cmon nutra, but this is getting a little stale. I mean we placed orders basically at the stroke of midnight on 12/31. I know that one of my products said "ships in 1-3 days', but it is now 1/6/2011 @ 2EST and i havent received any type of email confirming shipped or not.

I can understand the delay because of the mass amount of orders or stuff not in stock, but perhaps send a notice out to those customers via email perhaps informing them of something.....imo.
    Please note that at any time you are more that welcome to call CS to get an update. Also note, that any product listed as 1-3 days is somthing that NP is currently waiting on.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Hang tight, everyone! Only three business days have passed... Plus, if a product is at low supply or goes out of stock, NutraPlanet has to wait to receive the shipment from the manufacturer before they update your order status.

In my opinion, these sale prices more than make up for a slight delay in shipping. So, bring on round two, NP!
    I agree with you. The prices are ridiculous, andthe delay that mine had was more than worth it

22. Ive already laid down $200 on round one, round two is gonna leave me broke

23. finally, mine has shipped. Thank you ninja monkeys. ANd if anyone is still waiting when I get mine, feel free to drive to my house and get some to borrow til yours come

24. ok, understood, but i just want my fadogia daggumit

note: just checked my email and my order is now "processing'. I am assuming that products have arrived at nutra and package will be shipped in like 13seconds

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Please note that at any time you are more that welcome to call CS to get an update. Also note, that any product listed as 1-3 days is somthing that NP is currently waiting on.

I agree with you. The prices are ridiculous, andthe delay that mine had was more than worth it

25. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    finally, mine has shipped. Thank you ninja monkeys. ANd if anyone is still waiting when I get mine, feel free to drive to my house and get some to borrow til yours come
    ok wait for me

the mine was Shipped too sweet!

26. While I am sympathetic with everyone who still has pending orders.. lets be realistic.. we ordered at midnight Friday night, the next day was not only a holiday but also a weekend day, and another weekend day following. So... Monday would be the first day these orders would have started the process. Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday, thats three business days.

Today is the fourth. If your items were in stock, sure I would be a bit peeved and might even ask for a shipping refund or some sort of credit/future discount/compensation for this delay. Especially if it doesnt go out by the end of the day today. However for any order with items not in stock or with delayed shipping, hang tight and let the company do its job.

27. I placed an order on 1/5 at ~2am. My brother placed the same exact order (same shipping option too) on 1/6 at ~2am. His shipped 1/6 at ~5pm, mine is still 'processing'. What kind of priority system is being used here?

28. i dont know whats up with your guys orders but i got mine yesterday like i expected and god damn they werent shy with the samples. i got 28 all together in my shipment. 3 diff proteins. 2 white flood. 9 purple wraath. 2 green mag. a bunch on millenium sports stuff. ragnarok. im extremely happy! hope you guys got the same

29. This is really starting to suck IMO. I ordered new years nite, and its friday 230 EST, and still no confirmation of shipped yet. Sheesh already.

30. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    This is really starting to suck IMO. I ordered new years nite, and its friday 230 EST, and still no confirmation of shipped yet. Sheesh already.
    Damn man
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:29 PM
  2. UK Orders
    By jezzab05 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 08:49 AM
  3. 2 orders to 1.
    By MentalTwitch in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1