new years orders and when to expect them?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I can tell you that two companies that I've dealt with that have super reliable ordering/processing/shipping, and I wish all companies worked this way.. Nutraplanet and Newegg. Newegg is ridiculous, Ive had things shipped same day, I don't know how they do it but dam.. way to go.

2. Order 12:50 AM 1/1. Shipped out yesterday, set to receive 1/6. Very nice...
    •   

3. no luck for me today, come on tomorrow

4. Placed an order early morning on the second, still processing the order, its coming usps which means the mailbox so my wife won't find more supp's $$$.

5. Placed an order on Saturday....it's still saying "Pending." Is there something wrong?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by spiritd View Post
    Placed an order on Saturday....it's still saying "Pending." Is there something wrong?
    no man,nothing wrong, just takes time

7. damn if some of you ordered over the weekend and still waiting for it to ship then I'm in for a looong wait having just placed the order Monday morning.

8. This is too bad

9. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    This is too bad
    What is Maxx?

10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    What is Maxx?
    I`m Depresed my order is still pending

LOL

11. Patience my friend...your time is approaching

12. While I can't wait for my order to arrive luckily I still haven't beat down my Black Friday stash..

13. yessssssssssssssssssssssssss just got my email from nutra saying that my order has shipped!!!!!!! Monday morning order, Wednesday morning shipment - not bad considering the volume of orders they've been dealing with!

14. why cant mine ship!!!!!!

15. wow is the second time i received the e-mail "Processing" Damn it!

16. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    why cant mine ship!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    wow is the second time i received the e-mail "Processing" Damn it!
    Did you guys have anything in your cart that was OOS or anything? I had a couple recompadrols, MST MVP and LG's BC+EAA, not sure if that matters as to why mine shipped before y'alls did and I ordered after.

17. no man, everything was instock

18. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    no man, everything was instock
    x2

19. Did you guys call CS?

20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Did you guys call CS?
    no I have not. I think on website it says it may take 1-3 days so I was going to give them til today. They probably cant find a box big enough for mine. It is order number 193630 if you got any pull though

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    no I have not. I think on website it says it may take 1-3 days so I was going to give them til today. They probably cant find a box big enough for mine. It is order number 193630 if you got any pull though
    If it is 1-3 days it is not in stock. It means they are expecting it shortly

22. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    x2
    x3.

ordered mine saturday afternoon. everything said ship within 1-2 days. it says its still pending.

23. alright, was just old if you ordered tropinol is got backordered, but more is in and mine is supposibly fixing to get packed and shipped

24. mine arrived this morning as i was leaving for work
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

25. the cordygen was also over sold. they shipped everything except that to me

26. Date Ordered: 01/01/2011 at 12:23PM
    Date Shipped: 01/05/2011 at 11:16AM

Thanks, NutraPlanet! I can't wait for the following rounds of sales!

27. Ordered mine 1/1/11 at 12:15am
    Received 1/5/11 at 11:00am

Niiice!!!

Thanks Nutra!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    ordered 01/01/2011 at 12:38AM so hopefully mine isn't too far behind.
    wow mine got to canada already and they attempted to deliver but I was not home

29. well I am guessing they close at 5 and mine still has not shipped. Guess it will be next week before I get mine. Was hoping to start sunday on my cut with the products I ordered, but will go another route it looks like

30. Still waiting for mine to ship, but I had 2 products that ship in 1-3 days. How long does this generally take? I didn't notice that I even had those in my cart, and selected the 2 day express shipping since it was like 3 dollars more.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. UK Orders
    By jezzab05 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 09:49 AM
  3. 2 orders to 1.
    By MentalTwitch in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 12:18 PM