International Shipping price - AnabolicMinds.com

International Shipping price

1. New Member

International Shipping price

Hey there guys, I want to place an order i received an email with incredible deals, lol. But actually theres a bit problem. I was about to place my order, but i saw shipping was too high, I was ordering 2 genomix protocol and stimated shipping was $56 for standard and $64 for xpress. Then i tried to order 2 bottles of CL Orange triad and the price was almost the same. Can any NP help me out, are these prices correct ?? I hope not cuz i was about to stock up some itemzz. Thanks

2. New Member

Depends on weight really. I got 11 things from the sale (including 4x Orange Triad) and postage was right around $100.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ntornado View Post
    Depends on weight really. I got 11 things from the sale (including 4x Orange Triad) and postage was right around $100.
    Where are you from bro?
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
    Where are you from bro?
    Australia.

Most of the time I order from NP postage is around $40-50 for 3-5 items. I bought more this time due to the awesome sale.

I used to buy from bb.com but got sick of orders consistently taking 3-5 weeks to arrive. My last NP order came in 4 business days.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ntornado View Post
    Isn't there a 3 month supply limit for any imported supplements? Isnt 4 OT equating to 6 months?
  6. Banned

I would like to order some NutraPro with all the other supps, but the shipping costs would be astronomic... lol That's frustrating. :-(
  7. Senior Member

Shipping is crazy.

I get seller's to send me packages via USPS FLAT RATE.

Example

99 Met-rx PROTEIN BARS = $60US or SO
    I had 80 UNIVERSAL BARS shipped FEDEX $35US and it arrived in 3-4 days!
    I asked the shop how they did it, and they said they got massive discounts due to the amount they ship.

These are big heavy packages and I wonder how business's like bb.com or NP can't offer prices like this.. normally packages are shipped on weight/size...

Sales for aussies basically means you get 50% of shipping, thats it...the rates are unreal! Im sure it isnt NP's fault, but it has to be looked into.

8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimninja View Post
    Isn't there a 3 month supply limit for any imported supplements? Isnt 4 OT equating to 6 months?
    Well I guess I will find out. Never had a problem ordering 10+ bottles of fish oils or 3 tubs of DAA.
  9. New Member

I still remember February 2007 sale.....with 50% discount on International USPS Airmail Parcel Post on orders $50 or more (before shipping costs).....
  10. New Member

Something must be done!
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by arnika View Post
    I still remember February 2007 sale.....with 50% discount on International USPS Airmail Parcel Post on orders $50 or more (before shipping costs).....
    I'd be happy for this, if i have to spend $500-1000

Im always scared of the shipping costs!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

Well i spent $200 and shipping was $80, though i guess it wasnt too bad for the amount of items i order. Though i do understand that postage can skyrocket with very few items.
  13. ksa

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I'd be happy for this, if i have to spend $500-1000

Im always scared of the shipping costs!
    We all would be happy if they discount int'l shipping. I'm willing to spend more than $500 as long as I dont see the second most hated thing in nutraplanet Out of stock.
  14. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    We all would be happy if they discount int'l shipping. I'm willing to spend more than $500 as long as I dont see the second most hated thing in nutraplanet Out of stock.
    True, this is another issue.

I think it should constantly be in stock, and they should put out item's even if they don't move as fast as GASPARI or something.. it's a huge reason people come to buy from Nutra!
  15. ksa

They can put out of stock supplements on back-order and let us checkout our orders, as long as they can restock what we have ordered in few days.
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    They can put out of stock supplements on back-order and let us checkout our orders, as long as they can restock what we have ordered in few days.
    Yeah no idea why they don't do this.

Also Im willing to put NP in contact with seller's I deal with and constantly send to me with USPS or FEDEX at seriously 1/4 to 1/2 the price Nutra is getting charged for it.

It's been an issue for years, ive basically given up on sales, ordering because us internationals miss out on sales, shipping is silly.. and I use to spend 3-4k a yr.. i'd order for 5-6 guy's at my gym! I stopped doing it cos it just became too hard!

Eh
  17. New Member

Also Im willing to put NP in contact with seller's I deal with and constantly send to me with USPS or FEDEX at seriously 1/4 to 1/2 the price Nutra is getting charged for it.

It's been an issue for years, ive basically given up on sales, ordering because us internationals miss out on sales, shipping is silly.. and I use to spend 3-4k a yr.. i'd order for 5-6 guy's at my gym! I stopped doing it cos it just became too hard!

Eh
    Yes, not very smart business from NP. I wonder how many % of orders are international!?
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Eh
    The problem with selling items that are on backorder is that sometime we don't have an ETA. We've seen hold ups of several weeks - months for some items, no joke.
  19. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The problem with selling items that are on backorder is that sometime we don't have an ETA. We've seen hold ups of several weeks - months for some items, no joke.
    Order more. lol
  20. New Member

Fedex plainly sux, while I've had a few smooth shipments (international), many times they just F*ck things up, and they are so troublesome! Oh, sometimes I forget I actually pay them for shipping my stuff!
    Ordered a package early december, it's like 1-2 days by plane, but then they decide to involve customs check, which is OK, but then they postpone my property even further by sending it it to medicine/drug agency for super slow examination. This is like a MONTH after I paid for the stuff, and it's still locked away until they decide whether I should have my supplements or not.. I know theres a "risk" importing "bodybuilding" supplements, but this is SUCH a goofy process, that I won't spend time or money on anymore. I wasn't notifed and had to call 3 times to find out WHERE my stuff is.
    I guess I have to order within europe, or have small packages sent with DHL or USPS when available. This fedex masquerade is just ridiculous!
  21. New Member

Jesus f*ckinchrist, Fedex is pissin me off! Just had a phone conversation with DHL, which will deliver a package tomorrow evening within a fixed time periord (evening). They have my phone number, and will call when they're there.
    Fedex can just f*ck off, /end rant.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.

Now i canīt choose between Fedex or USPS (not option anymore), but still high rates.

There should be a really low shipping option like other shops (with not tracking and stuff), just the package with my order.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 09:59 AM