Small question about recently placed order

H

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a decent amount of stuff from NP this morning for my upcoming cut. I really meant to place the 6 free samples I saw available in my cart, but I forgot to before placing the order. Is there any way I could get those added before it ships out? I tried calling, but it said the offices are closed today. If not it is not a big deal, but its always great to have a few extra samples around. Thanks for the holiday blowout!!!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would give them a call on Monday morning. They should be able to help you out.

L

lifthard72

Awards
I just ordered a decent amount of stuff from NP this morning for my upcoming cut. I really meant to place the 6 free samples I saw available in my cart, but I forgot to before placing the order. Is there any way I could get those added before it ships out? I tried calling, but it said the offices are closed today. If not it is not a big deal, but its always great to have a few extra samples around. Thanks for the holiday blowout!!!
i noticed that all the free samples had said "out of stock" so you could check again maybe i misread it or something, but just givin you the heads up

H

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
i noticed that all the free samples had said "out of stock" so you could check again maybe i misread it or something, but just givin you the heads up
Aww yep you are right man. Just checked and they are all out of stock. Thanks for the info.