LX by itself, can i have some help??

lifthard72

Awards
what a deal on LX, i was thinking about running 1 bottle by itself but after alot of searching i cant find much about the compound 5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-tiol), 7OH (3b,7b-dihydroxy-5-Etioallocholen-17-one) (5-AT and 7-OH) i realize that they are metabolites of DHEA but in this form ive read that they dont have the same test producing properties as supplementing with DHEA would

could anyone fill me in on these?

i realize its not a prohormone (even tho that compound sounds like 1 and i dont need a PCT) and so i want to run 1 bottle of this next month and just wanted some extra info on it if possible!!

thanks guys cheers to the new year

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
These ingredients are for cortisol control. What is your question? You were a little vague in letting us know what it is that you're unsure of.

lifthard72

Awards
These ingredients are for cortisol control. What is your question? You were a little vague in letting us know what it is that you're unsure of.
im sorry, basically i wanted to know just the basics of what 5-AT and 7-OH do, and someone just to reassure me these arent anything that will deal directly with hormones (hence why i asked or should have said im convincing myself its not a pro-hormone because i wasnt sure based on what the compound looked like)

sorry for being vague

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No worries.

It's a cortisol blocker (cortisol is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland). Cortisol reduction is often desired by people trying to lose fat and trim up. Another use for cortisol suppression is in the attempt to raise one's testosterone to cortisol ratio.

Does this help any?

lifthard72

Awards
No worries.

It's a cortisol blocker (cortisol is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland). Cortisol reduction is often desired by people trying to lose fat and trim up. Another use for cortisol suppression is in the attempt to raise one's testosterone to cortisol ratio.

Does this help any?
sure does thank you very much, i was just lookin for some reassurance and what exactly it was going to do with the cortisol

Much appreciated!!

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright, glad I was able to help you.

Another thing that I just thought about. Typically, a cortisol blocker is taken upon waking and then again approximately four hour laters (or somewhere close to late morning/noon). Cortisol levels peak in the morning and then again near noon. I only use two doses per day when I take them, but a lot of people will take a third dose in the evening.

Feel free to PM me if you ever have any other questions.