Just placed a large order! - AnabolicMinds.com

Just placed a large order!

1. Advanced Member
    Answers

Just placed a large order!

Doing my part to support NP/AM in 2011! Just placed a $413 dollar order. It would have been more as I had to get 3x bottles of Carlson's Fish oil from another site. This is one of the best fish oils you can take, I wish NP carried it. I also had to get some NOW GTE because NP's brand was OoS. Please consider Carlson's. Marc McDougal over at M&M has convinced me of its quality and superiority to most gel capped fish oil. It has NO fishy taste either.

I like seeing NP stock a solid prohormone again, especially from a new (more like newly "named" ) company! To show support for NP continuing to carry such "risky" products, I picked up 2 bottles of Phantom Labs: Phorce! If NP carried a full line of all available PH's and Carlson's fish oil I wouldn't need to shop anywhere else. I'm real interested to see Primordial's new PH line and I hope NP considers carrying it.

You vote with your pocket book folks..

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Doing my part to support NP/AM in 2011! Just placed a $413 dollar order. It would have been more as I had to get 3x bottles of Carlson's Fish oil from another site. This is one of the best fish oils you can take, I wish NP carried it. I also had to get some NOW GTE because NP's brand was OoS. Please consider Carlson's. Marc McDougal over at M&M has convinced me of its quality and superiority to most gel capped fish oil. It has NO fishy taste either.

I like seeing NP stock a solid prohormone, especially from a new (more like alternatively named) company! To show support for our store continuing to carry such "risky" products I picked up 2 bottles of Phantom Labs: Phorce!
    You vote with your pocket book folks..
    That's quite a large order lol. Hopefully you get some nice stacks out of that brotha! NP is a solid company, I have placed many orders there. Happy New years!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Large order
    By mikaveli06 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 12:59 PM
  2. n large 2 or cytogainer?
    By cheaboii in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 11:07 PM
  3. n large 2 help football
    By cheaboii in forum Supplements