Just placed a large order!

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.79%

Just placed a large order!

Doing my part to support NP/AM in 2011! Just placed a $413 dollar order. It would have been more as I had to get 3x bottles of Carlson's Fish oil from another site. This is one of the best fish oils you can take, I wish NP carried it. I also had to get some NOW GTE because NP's brand was OoS. Please consider Carlson's. Marc McDougal over at M&M has convinced me of its quality and superiority to most gel capped fish oil. It has NO fishy taste either.

I like seeing NP stock a solid prohormone again, especially from a new (more like newly "named" ) company! To show support for NP continuing to carry such "risky" products, I picked up 2 bottles of Phantom Labs: Phorce! If NP carried a full line of all available PH's and Carlson's fish oil I wouldn't need to shop anywhere else. I'm real interested to see Primordial's new PH line and I hope NP considers carrying it.

You vote with your pocket book folks..

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Doing my part to support NP/AM in 2011! Just placed a $413 dollar order. It would have been more as I had to get 3x bottles of Carlson's Fish oil from another site. This is one of the best fish oils you can take, I wish NP carried it. I also had to get some NOW GTE because NP's brand was OoS. Please consider Carlson's. Marc McDougal over at M&M has convinced me of its quality and superiority to most gel capped fish oil. It has NO fishy taste either.

I like seeing NP stock a solid prohormone, especially from a new (more like alternatively named) company! To show support for our store continuing to carry such "risky" products I picked up 2 bottles of Phantom Labs: Phorce!
    You vote with your pocket book folks..
    That's quite a large order lol. Hopefully you get some nice stacks out of that brotha! NP is a solid company, I have placed many orders there. Happy New years!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Large order
    By mikaveli06 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 02:59 PM
  2. n large 2 or cytogainer?
    By cheaboii in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 01:07 AM
  3. n large 2 help football
    By cheaboii in forum Supplements