Can someone help recommend me a product

lifthard72

Awards
ill try to be clear here what the intentions are

Basically im 18
lifting for 4 years so im no rookie
ive taken pretty much everything a teen would take, protein powder,multi,creatine,fishoil,other omega 3s, a pre workout, intra (like xtend or purple wraath) and recently im finishing up some glycobol (loved it)

so im bulking have my diet in check and have most of those things up there that im taking made sure i got my chicken tuna and rice for xmas now im tryin to decide on another product to take

i want something a little more advanced past glycobol if possible, i like what i saw in the products like Titanium and Fadogia-500 because i dont want to run a ph (gonna be in college athletics) but they do seem like decent mass builders, could anybody recommend me a product thats a non-ph or something that doesnt need a PCT but is stronger than just taking your basic supplements?

thanks for the help if you can guys!! much appreciated

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're 18; take advantage of this time in your life because you will never have levels this high without some sort of exogenous treatment.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since ur young, I'd stay away from any total tester booster, and stick with free test boosters.

Testabolan v2 has a large dose of divanil that will help you utilize all your NATURAL testosterone as efficiently as possible

lifthard72

Awards
You're 18; take advantage of this time in your life because you will never have levels this high without some sort of exogenous treatment.
oh without a doubt ive been lifting harder than ever, and i realize in your teens your test sky rockets, i didnt necessarily mean i wanted a test booster but something other than just the basics if you catch my drift, i dont EVER think ill run a PH cycle but something like vaughntrue said maybe helps to utilize extra free test, or just something that does a little extra

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The conventional supplement to increasing free-test (3,4 divanil) also increases E2 levels, which is not something you'd want. The best way to counter act that is with an AI, which is, again, something you do not need at your age.

lifthard72

Awards
The conventional supplement to increasing free-test (3,4 divanil) also increases E2 levels, which is not something you'd want. The best way to counter act that is with an AI, which is, again, something you do not need at your age.
agreed wouldnt want an aromatse inhibitor either, any other suggestions? something that doesnt do with increasing test or blocking estrogen?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Eat more food. Take a good nutrient partitioner like Pslin or recompadrol. Even those are not necessary as your metabolism is probably top notch. Maybe try some Cordyceps or something, other than a pre workout there really isn't much that will do anything for you without hurting you in the long run at this point. Try HGH Pro, I know when I was in my teens I had a hell of a time sleeping, I ran X country, wrestled varsity, and did track and I would sleep maybe 3 or 4 hours per night. Weighed 119 back then and didn't ever think of supplementation, but honestly the only thing that will really help you bulk is eating a **** ton of food. If your still under your folks roof take advantage of that because cooking takes a damn long time lol.

Hell you are honestly probably getting enough creatine from the meat you eat, assuming you get 3 squares. I know when I was in HS we ate steak every night, and I'd eat leftovers during the day, so supplementing with creatine wouldn't have done much.

I'd just stick with the basics honestly, start eating more, 4-5K calories per day, assuming you are already on a large diet as an athlete. Eat cottage cheese before you go to sleep, or take a casein...cottage cheese is cheaper though.

Also what sport are you in? You need to pay attention to your weight gain and take it easy for almost all sports, unless you are a shot putter or bowler or something. I would never recommend an all out bulk for an athlete because your weight will effect a hell of a lot. 10 extra pounds will add a lot to your timed runs for example, IIRC somewhere in the lines of 1 minute per 10 lbs, so you don't want to be adding that very fast, because you'll have to kick your cardio up a little to keep up, and that's going to be a detriment to the bulk for obvious reasons.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as votum said, get more food. If you really want to gain, a good solid protein (whey, casein) would be helpful. Also, I always recommend liver pills for extra protein and aminos.

lifthard72

Awards
Eat more food. Take a good nutrient partitioner like Pslin or recompadrol. Even those are not necessary as your metabolism is probably top notch. Maybe try some Cordyceps or something, other than a pre workout there really isn't much that will do anything for you without hurting you in the long run at this point. Try HGH Pro, I know when I was in my teens I had a hell of a time sleeping, I ran X country, wrestled varsity, and did track and I would sleep maybe 3 or 4 hours per night. Weighed 119 back then and didn't ever think of supplementation, but honestly the only thing that will really help you bulk is eating a **** ton of food. If your still under your folks roof take advantage of that because cooking takes a damn long time lol.

Hell you are honestly probably getting enough creatine from the meat you eat, assuming you get 3 squares. I know when I was in HS we ate steak every night, and I'd eat leftovers during the day, so supplementing with creatine wouldn't have done much.

I'd just stick with the basics honestly, start eating more, 4-5K calories per day, assuming you are already on a large diet as an athlete. Eat cottage cheese before you go to sleep, or take a casein...cottage cheese is cheaper though.

Also what sport are you in? You need to pay attention to your weight gain and take it easy for almost all sports, unless you are a shot putter or bowler or something. I would never recommend an all out bulk for an athlete because your weight will effect a hell of a lot. 10 extra pounds will add a lot to your timed runs for example, IIRC somewhere in the lines of 1 minute per 10 lbs, so you don't want to be adding that very fast, because you'll have to kick your cardio up a little to keep up, and that's going to be a detriment to the bulk for obvious reasons.
well im a 2 sport athlete but the only sport i have left is track and field, and yes i am a thrower, currently im lifting 5 days a week 1 cardio only day and doing plyos 3 times a week, im eating like a pig as much as i can and as clean as i can and ive actually ended up losing weight once football got done, i figure after losing 50lbs from frosh year (im a senior now) that my metabolism has risen and its hard for me to put weight back on.
as far as protein goes i get 2 shakes a day (1 1/2 scoops about 34g protein) with oats and occasionally a banana in there.

as votum said, get more food. If you really want to gain, a good solid protein (whey, casein) would be helpful. Also, I always recommend liver pills for extra protein and aminos.
thanks man, yes i got 2 tubs of Uni-Liver and have been taking 4 with every big meal

thanks for the help and the info guys

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
If your a thrower then your fine, unless your a jav thrower, cant be a big fatty for that. Still I'd just eat as much as you physically can