Nutrpro

1. Nutrpro

What Nutrapro flavors are the best tasting? I have tried the Milk Chocolate which I really liked, but I also tried the Cinnamon Bun and I thought it did not taste well at all. How about some of the other flavors? I'm thinking of just getting some Vanilla and mixing it with my Cinnamon Bun b/c I don't want to waste it.
    Last edited by spimp187; 12-29-2010 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Typo on the Nutrapro

2. Vanilla is awsome, I keep buying it. I too liked the Chocolate. Not sure about any others.

3. Liked them all, Chocolate Graham Cracker is good, so is the choco PB

•   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Definitely a preference thing, since everyone has different tastebuds.

That being said, I could hardly stomach the watermelon (but then again, I've learned my lesson and don't want fruit flavored proteins).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

5. Watermelon grew on me, then again I like just about anything.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Definitely a preference thing, since everyone has different tastebuds.

That being said, I could hardly stomach the watermelon (but then again, I've learned my lesson and don't want fruit flavored proteins).
    Ya, for some reason I never really got in to fruit flavored protein drinks either. I'm always thinking milkshake when taking a protein shake and the fruit throws me off. I guess it would be good to make a smoothie with but I've never been a fan of them.

Thanks for the responses!

7. I liked the watermelon and chocolate. Chocolate is a little "thin" tasting, but very inoffensive, I could drink 200g a day if I had to
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

8. what about the chocolate graham cracker that seemed intrguing and i was thinking about picking some of that up today

9. Chocolate Graham Cracker is delicious

10. It's a matter of personal taste. I can't stand the choco graham cracker or vanilla. Love the strawberry and chocolate though.

11. I purchased some Chocolate Gram Cracker. I hope it tastes good. It does sound good, but you never know. I've never heard of any protein maker that could make Choc PB taste like Choc PB.

12. btw when they say mixes instantly they aren't lying, one of best mixing proteins I have ever had