The Godfather of ALL SALES...coming soon. Are you ready?

Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Ty! ty! so much i was soo lost lol

2. just got my order in. 5xcordygen5, 2xbetter protein bars, 500grams citrulline and oximega greens. probably will place another small order soon.
    •   

3. site should be mostly back to normal now, still might be a little slow, but nothing like it was. been an eventful year so far

4. YAY! Got my order, w00t!

6 x Fadogia-500 (Yes, I LOVE Fadogia. Best feel good stuff ever, T-boost is just a side effect as far as I care.)

1 x Cissus Powder 500g
    1 x Adam
    3 x Cordygen5
    3 x Slin-Sane & Protocol Stack
    1 x Melatonin 3 mg

All for 303.02 after the NY20 discount for what wasn't on sale.

And I have a poor little credit card and a paycheck coming next week just waiting for the return of DCP and maybe some more protein or other BCAA stuff. This is what I have been waiting for since the NYE sale last year. This time I actually saved up enough to really splurge more than usual

5. OUCH $435. Thanks Nutra good times. I'll be working OT for a month now. lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nricciar View Post
    site should be mostly back to normal now, still might be a little slow, but nothing like it was. been an eventful year so far
    Thanks Dave for working on getting the server back up to working status. Now go take a shot of your $80 scotch

7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    mine went through as well. Great order, so excited that OT was on sale again
    Me too! Got 3. Gotta luv ot.
    PHF Rep

8. is 240cc clenbuterex price going to be reduced to ad price?? I am waiting to place my order

9. Fixed the price BigBeef...good looking out!

10. Is everything going smoothly for everyone now? Everything all good?

11. That was an easy $200 spent. Thanks for the cash Santa, and thanks for the sale NP

12. 165 bucks...all i had on my debit card..DAMMIT!!!! Glad sales will be going on for a couple of weeks... Think I may have to invest in a new supplement cabinet!!!

RECOVERBRO

13. I just checked on the Alpha-T2 and the discount worked for 2 and 3 bottles. The price is reflected in the shopping cart. Is this not working for you?

Edit: just saw your response...guess I need to read posts all the way through LOL!

14. Wow nice sales guys! ty!

15. you just got me for 400 bucks

16. $300 all goneski to a good cause

17. Mine was 130 but im good on naty test boosters!

18. I have two options of int'l shipping:
    1- (3-6 days) $83.45
    2- (1-2 weeks) $80.70

My question which one is not Fedex? as I dont have problem waiting longer as long as I can avoid VAT and TAX.

19. DHL shipping is good!

ah man I spent a little more then I should have lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

20. question:

I think I remember previous years the sale adding products to the list throughout the weeks of janurary. Is this going to happen this year? Or am I comepletely wrong here?

reason being I was looking forward to certain products and they arent on the new year sale list so I was wondering if I should make a small order of things that ARE on the list now and then another one when another list comes out.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

21. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    question:

I think I remember previous years the sale adding products to the list throughout the weeks of janurary. Is this going to happen this year? Or am I comepletely wrong here?

reason being I was looking forward to certain products and they arent on the new year sale list so I was wondering if I should make a small order of things that ARE on the list now and then another one when another list comes out.
    Seems so, they mentioned it will be a month long event with new products popping on, as old ones sell out/pop off.

I'm looking for some cycle support! it's my staple, want to load up for the year! Take care of your liver my friends.

22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    DHL shipping is good!

ah man I spent a little more then I should have lol
    which one is DHL

23. Didnt do it on purpose and just realised.

My order was placed on 1/1/11 1:11 am. Def a good start to the new year!

24. Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    which one is DHL
    Well I'm from Canada too so I'm not sure if they do it to U.S shipping, but I request for DHL shipping in the comment section because I've had some issues with usps shipping and well Fed ex cost me $50 on order and $45 at the door which is crazy!

DHL seems to get to my house just as fast and only makes me pay $8 at the door.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

25. Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    which one is DHL
    DHL is BAD!!!!!

Friend went through DHL with his last order, got a bill after he receive his supplements saying he needs to pay DHL for customs fee. Only company in Australia that does that!

26. 1 x Cordygen5 (90 caps)
    1 x NutraPro (5lb)
    1 x Joint Force + Clear Shot Concentrate Blowout Stack!
    1 x White Flood (20 servings
    2 x Slin-Sane & Protocol Stack (1 + 1 Units)
    1 x ATP Tabs (20 tabs)
    5 x ThermoGum (10 piece) NEW & IMPROVED FLAVOR!
    1 x C-1000 (250 caps)

I've only tried White Flood and I love it, someone please tell me this was a smart purchase.

Happy New Year!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Grimninja View Post
    DHL is BAD!!!!!

Friend went through DHL with his last order, got a bill after he receive his supplements saying he needs to pay DHL for customs fee. Only company in Australia that does that!

UK here, so it may differ. I hope. Unless some uk people have something else to say .

28. DHL is the absolute best (speed & price). I will never ship with UPS or FedEx EVER. Insane fees.

Didn't get much but still managed to EASILY blow $200.. It was over $400 until I saw that I don't actually have $400 to spend...

29. Muahahaha I just bought the last two Tropinol in stock.

30. Spent about $150 thanks for the awesome deals NP!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any March Sales Coming Soon?
    By ViperKing666 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:54 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:36 PM