The Godfather of ALL SALES...coming soon. Are you ready?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For those who have been part of The PLANET for some time know that Jan 1 is the day we let loose the floodgates and go GANGBUSTERS on money saving deals for all our customers... :cheers:
Well this year we've raised the bar even higher with hundreds...YES HUNDREDS of items on sale!

Some of these items will be on a first-come, first-served basis so you'd better be signed up to receive the mass email! If you haven't signed up yet, here's your chance:

Simply go to: www.nutraplanet.com and login and go to "My Account". Click on "Newsletter Subscription Settings" and click "YES".

As always, the sale starts at the stroke of midnight Jan 1, 2011 and the madness will commence! :djparty:

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
:aargh:

I'm definitely ready to spend my fair share. :bling:

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Wooo! Cant wait to get my newsletter and get started

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get ready guys.....I know my cart is already filled

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I Just want some protein, hghpro, ax, lx, bcaa, chained reaction, fish oil, asgt or litup..yep i think thats it..lol

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
im gonna be 20 beers deep at that point I may buy 1 of everything on the site by accident

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Perfect!

My 32nd birthday and all, whoot! Good deal, NP!

-John
Early Happy Birthday John!

I need to put some money in my account!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait!

Huge deals on Tropinol, Fadogia-500, Testabolan v2, and Maximize v2!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we gonna catch first wind of the details on the specific sales at midnight (i.e. that's when the e-mail goes out, too)? Or are we at least going to get that slightly in advance to the actual sale to have some prep time before madness ensues? lol

Ugh, I'm going to be at a friend's for NYE and now I'm gonna have to hijack his computer to make sure I get what I want :p

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
To all who have said other sites have current sales going on or the NP may not be the cheapest on the block, etc etc, I do believe that may be true. But one has to believe when "THE MAN" of NP comes on board and says it will be the Godfather of ALL sales, it will indeed shame the other sites current promos. Its been tough to wait, but patience will be rewarded.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Work taking over my social life has advantages. I will be getting home at 1145. That will give me 15 mins to get my computer ready!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to tell my girl, sorry babe can't kiss u when the ball drops....gotta order supps...hopefully theres some protein on sale....the stuff i've been using gives me bad headaches

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Bring it on baby! I'd like 20% off Trutein and ON products ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I Just want some protein, hghpro, ax, lx, bcaa, chained reaction, fish oil, asgt or litup..yep i think thats it..lol
Just about everything you mentioned in that list will be on sale...and then some ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've got a lot of GREAT companies on board this year and proud to be working closely with them to bring you guys an amazing sale!

The email will go out a couple hours prior to the sale, but the prices won't be slashed until the stroke of midnight :friday:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The email will go out a couple hours prior to the sale, but the prices won't be slashed until the stroke of midnight :friday:
Awesome.

Thanks so much for that confirmation :cheers:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I can load my cart up and then pull the trigger at the stroke of midnight!! OOOHRAAH

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem MidwestBeast, hope you have a safe and blessed New Year!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I can load my cart up and then pull the trigger at the stroke of midnight!! OOOHRAAH
That's correct! Be forewarned...there are literally hundreds of products discounted. Plus a little extra something in the email for those who are signed up to receive the newsletter.

Not to mention we will have multiple rounds of savings...there's so much we couldn't cram it all in just one sale :147:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geeze my head is spinning, Thank you Stryder and NP!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WOW!!! Can't wait! Ready to stock up!

Bberforlife

Awards
That's correct! Be forewarned...there are literally hundreds of products discounted. Plus a little extra something in the email for those who are signed up to receive the newsletter.

Not to mention we will have multiple rounds of savings...there's so much we couldn't cram it all in just one sale :147:
Just wondering.. are the multiple rounds going to be spread out over a few weeks, or is it going to go faster then that?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering.. are the multiple rounds going to be spread out over a few weeks, or is it going to go faster then that?
This is why sales suck for internationals! lol..

US customers can just buy, cheap or free shipping.. we can't do s**t lol.

:)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice!

looking forward to this!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that I graduated college and work a "Real" job, this will be the first time I am actually purchasing supplements, whatever I want! In a long time!

Really excited for this! Waitin for that damn email!

Mike

arnika

Awards
I think 50% discount on USPS Priority for international orders will be the best NY present.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Discount shipping would be the icing on the cake. Spending over 100 on just shipping is a soul crusher.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, does that mean we can't keep it in the basket to ship all at once :(?

Internationally shipping would suck if its all spread out :\
FLAT RATE USPS NEEDED :p

And some system of HOLD! LOL :D

Grimninja

Awards
FLAT RATE USPS NEEDED :p

And some system of HOLD! LOL :D
A system of holding a product would be awesome for international customers. I don't mind forking out 70-80 dollars for postage as its still cheaper than purchasing all the items in Australia.

But what would suck if sale is all spread out then shipping is like $15 for a tiny thing and i plan on buying alot so no doubt it will add up!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
first come first serve!

I sure hope there are still some delicious items left over when I finally wake up from my coma sometime Saturday night!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Also have a few new surprises to the bulk line that you guys have been clamoring for...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:(

I am subscribed to the newsletter, but I think you guys should let the cat out of the hat tonight. I might be in the right mind to confirm a preset cart tomorrow, but sorting through sales on an iphone and checking out while intoxicated might be asking a bit much.

...what am I saying, I am sure I will just end up spending more in that scenario. Thank Nutra! :aargh:

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yes I wish it started tonight at midnight also, I know I'm going to miss a bunch of deals by ordering when I wake up New Years day. I highly doubt Ill be able to get to a computer New Years Eve at midnight.

spartan300

Awards
are these sales going to be up for longer than a day? I'm leaving for the holidays and won't be able to order

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ok, wow, I just actually sat down and wrote a list of items I want. There are 19 items on the list, and a few I want multiples of. There are 12, possibly 13, that are going to be purchased, the other 6 or 7 will depend on if they are on sale or bundled. This is going to hurt a bit..