The Godfather of ALL SALES...coming soon. Are you ready?

Page 2 of 17 First 1234 ... Last

1. Geeze my head is spinning, Thank you Stryder and NP!

2. WOW!!! Can't wait! Ready to stock up!
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    That's correct! Be forewarned...there are literally hundreds of products discounted. Plus a little extra something in the email for those who are signed up to receive the newsletter.

Not to mention we will have multiple rounds of savings...there's so much we couldn't cram it all in just one sale
    Just wondering.. are the multiple rounds going to be spread out over a few weeks, or is it going to go faster then that?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bberforlife View Post
    Just wondering.. are the multiple rounds going to be spread out over a few weeks, or is it going to go faster then that?
    This is why sales suck for internationals! lol..

US customers can just buy, cheap or free shipping.. we can't do s**t lol.

5. nice!

looking forward to this!!!
    •   

6. Now that I graduated college and work a "Real" job, this will be the first time I am actually purchasing supplements, whatever I want! In a long time!

Really excited for this! Waitin for that damn email!

Mike

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bberforlife View Post
    Spread out over a couple weeks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Spread out over a couple weeks.
    Damn, does that mean we can't keep it in the basket to ship all at once ?

Internationally shipping would suck if its all spread out :\

9. I think 50% discount on USPS Priority for international orders will be the best NY present.

10. Discount shipping would be the icing on the cake. Spending over 100 on just shipping is a soul crusher.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Grimninja View Post
    Damn, does that mean we can't keep it in the basket to ship all at once ?

Internationally shipping would suck if its all spread out :\
    FLAT RATE USPS NEEDED :P

And some system of HOLD! LOL

12. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    FLAT RATE USPS NEEDED :P

And some system of HOLD! LOL
    A system of holding a product would be awesome for international customers. I don't mind forking out 70-80 dollars for postage as its still cheaper than purchasing all the items in Australia.

But what would suck if sale is all spread out then shipping is like $15 for a tiny thing and i plan on buying alot so no doubt it will add up!

13. first come first serve!

I sure hope there are still some delicious items left over when I finally wake up from my coma sometime Saturday night!

14. Also have a few new surprises to the bulk line that you guys have been clamoring for...

15. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Also have a few new surprises to the bulk line that you guys have been clamoring for...
    Geeeeez Matt you killing me!!!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Geeeeez Matt you killing me!!!!!!
    Maxx...

you were the first person that I thought of when I read Matt's post

17. I am subscribed to the newsletter, but I think you guys should let the cat out of the hat tonight. I might be in the right mind to confirm a preset cart tomorrow, but sorting through sales on an iphone and checking out while intoxicated might be asking a bit much.

...what am I saying, I am sure I will just end up spending more in that scenario. Thank Nutra!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

18. Yes I wish it started tonight at midnight also, I know I'm going to miss a bunch of deals by ordering when I wake up New Years day. I highly doubt Ill be able to get to a computer New Years Eve at midnight.

19. are these sales going to be up for longer than a day? I'm leaving for the holidays and won't be able to order

20. Ok, wow, I just actually sat down and wrote a list of items I want. There are 19 items on the list, and a few I want multiples of. There are 12, possibly 13, that are going to be purchased, the other 6 or 7 will depend on if they are on sale or bundled. This is going to hurt a bit..

21. Spartan, these deals and more will be going all month long, but some are for a limited time or limited quantities.

22. Damn it wish the sale comes out today @ midnight

23. Man, I LOVE this New Year's Tradition.

24. Yeah, it really has become a tradition hasn't it? ::sits back and reflects on years gone by::

25. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Yeah, it really has become a tradition hasn't it? ::sits back and reflects on years gone by::
    This is the third year I'll be a part of it. People will all be watching the ball drop and I'm on the computer clicking refresh like an addict.

26. Getting closer.

27. This sale is going to be huge. I know Nutra is planning on almost giving our products away This will be the first time we take part of this tradition but Matt has told me stories about this awesome Annual event.

28. thanks for the early email stryder, i knew u'd come through
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
  29. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    This sale is going to be huge. I know Nutra is planning on almost giving our products away This will be the first time we take part of this tradition but Matt has told me stories about this awesome Annual event.
    Psyched to see your sale prices

30. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    That's correct! Be forewarned...there are literally hundreds of products discounted. Plus a little extra something in the email for those who are signed up to receive the newsletter.

Not to mention we will have multiple rounds of savings...there's so much we couldn't cram it all in just one sale
    The Man.....The Legend.....Thanks and a Happy NutraYear!!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any March Sales Coming Soon?
    By ViperKing666 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 08:54 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 03:36 PM