The Godfather of ALL SALES...coming soon. Are you ready?

Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. The price of gas went down a few cents...is TT-33 going to go back down...NP REP??

2. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    TT-33 now is $32.99
    I just got 4 @ 12.99...dont knwo what you guys are saying...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I just got 4 @ 12.99...dont knwo what you guys are saying...
    What on earth will you be doing with 480 capsules of the stuff

4. Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    What on earth will you be doing with 480 capsules of the stuff
    LOL, it was a joke..just wanted to stir the fellas up about the price

5. Unfortunately I dont think TT-33 is going down.... However I saw it in a twin pack for 32 (2x120). I also saw it for 16 dollars a bottle... But, you could wait..Nutra might bring it back down ... I have no idea!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Unfortunately I dont think TT-33 is going down.... However I saw it in a twin pack for 32 (2x120). I also saw it for 16 dollars a bottle... But, you could wait..Nutra might bring it back down ... I have no idea!!!
    Believe I read in another thread where Vaughn said the TT-33 was a misprint in the sale.

7. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Believe I read in another thread where Vaughn said the TT-33 was a misprint in the sale.
    misprint BS and Vaughn know it so Fukk with this!

8. You have been reported...

Quote Originally Posted by GypespeedeBek View Post
    watchmovieon com/movies/little-fockers]Little Fockers
    Plot: It has taken 10 years, two little Fockers with wife Pam (Polo) and countless hurdles for Greg (Stiller) to finally get in with his tightly wound father-in-law, Jack (De Niro) After the cash-strapped dad takes a job moonlighting for a drug company, however, Jack's suspicions about his favorite male nurse come roaring back When Greg and Pam's entire clan -- including Pam's lovelorn ex, Kevin (Wilson) -- descends for the twins' birthday party, Greg must prove to the skeptical Jack that he's fully capable as the man of the house But with all the misunderstandings, spying and covert missions, will Greg pass Jack's final test and become the family's next patriarch or will the circle of trust be broken for good?
    watchmovieon com/movies/tron-legacy]TRON Legacy
    Genre: Thriller
    it is watchmovieon com/]Free Movies
    also you can watchmovieon com/]watch movies online - watchmovieon com/movies/secretariat]Secretariat and watchmovieon com/movies/the-nutcracker]The Nutcracker or watchmovieon com/movies/open-season-3]Open Season 3

watchmovieon com/]Watch Free movies
    HISTORY
    ADVENTURE
    SCI-FI
    DRAMA
    FANTASY
    MYSTERY
    HISTORY
    COMEDY
    MYSTERY
    watchmovieon com/]Movies Online
    MYSTERY
    ROMANCE
    MYSTERY
    watchmovieon com/]Free movies Online

Only here You can watch watchmovieon com/]Online Movies Absolutelly Free

Also you can
    online freemovieso com/]Movies Online
    online freemovieso com/]Free Movie Online
    watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movie
    watchmovieon com/]Free Movies
    freemovieso com/]Free Movies
    online watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movies Online
    watchmovieon com/]Movie
    watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movies
    freeonline watchmoviesz com/]Free Movie Watch Online
    online watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movie Online
    free watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movie Free
    watchmovieon com/]Watch Free Movies Online
    watchmovieon com/]Watch Movies Online
    watchmovieon com/]online Movies
    forfree watchmoviesz com/]Watch Movies For Free

9. Lets see some new items

Lol protocol says 50%off .. Price of $30 .. Does that mean nutra was selling it for $60 ? Lol
    S.n.S team member

10. I'm ready for Round # 2 AND want to see those promised new Bulk Powders.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Lets see some new items

Lol protocol says 50%off .. Price of $30 .. Does that mean nutra was selling it for $60 ? Lol
    Yeah, NP is a demigod to me, but I not sure how this is the "Godfather of all sales".

Guess they want to catch up on orders, before they release new deals. My order just finally was packed up for shipping

12. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Yeah, NP is a demigod to me, but I not sure how this is the "Godfather of all sales".

Guess they want to catch up on orders, before they release new deals. My order just finally was packed up for shipping
    dang broI am glad yours finally went out. I have the worst luck on all sales. When I ordered on blackfriday sales from various place I waited forever. Gues that comes along with getting good deals

13. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    what would "AL" say ?
    S.n.S team member

14. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    what would "AL" say ?
    I don't think so, Tim?

15. no .. this ...AL ...

S.n.S team member

16. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I agree I was a bit disappointed in the sale. I was expecting different items to go on sale, while alot of great items were on sale, there were also alot of 'lets just get this **** out of our warehouse' items there.

Also it would have been much, muuuch more of a breathtaking sale if the extra % off was on the entire order.. not just non-sale items. This was my MAJOR gripe with Nutra in regards to this sale.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    I agree I was a bit disappointed in the sale. I was expecting different items to go on sale, while alot of great items were on sale, there were also alot of 'lets just get this **** out of our warehouse' items there.

Also it would have been much, muuuch more of a breathtaking sale if the extra % off was on the entire order.. not just non-sale items. This was my MAJOR gripe with Nutra in regards to this sale.
    Wait Pipes.....you had a gripe? No way

18. I'm waiting for the Grandmother to show up!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

19. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Wait Pipes.....you had a gripe? No way

I can see I have a reputation built up eh? lol

(so there is no miscommunication the cool ass squinty finger is sarcastic haha, no ill will here)

20. New Bulk Powders? How did that slip by me

Do we know any info on these yet?

21. disappointed also...with the buy more save more crap...all the items have been much cheaper if u had bought 1... days.weeks,months before...very smart on their part to suck extra money ppl would not have spent otherwise...and the TT-33 fiasco

22. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post

I can see I have a reputation built up eh? lol

(so there is no miscommunication the cool ass squinty finger is sarcastic haha, no ill will here)
    LOL.. Pipes!!! There are two more weeks of sales coming up!!! Granted some of the stuff could have stayed at the lower price longer but.. That's unfortunately how it works... But, Im sure there are gonna be a ton of sales coming up....Thats why they said the Godfather of all sales.. They are not done!!! Dont get me wrong I wish some things could be cheaper sometimes.. But, this is one of the places that carry particular products..and customer service is great!!!

Hold on for a little while longer... NYE sales last three weeks!!!!! Actually the whole month of Jan if memory serves me!!
  23. TT-33

Quote Originally Posted by gus6917 View Post
    disappointed also...with the buy more save more crap...all the items have been much cheaper if u had bought 1... days.weeks,months before...very smart on their part to suck extra money ppl would not have spent otherwise...and the TT-33 fiasco
    Its 15-17 at most places for the 120 cap bottle!!!! Unfortunately!!! I dont know if it was to suck extra money out of people.. but I wouldnt use it anyway!!! DCP is on the way and I already have Heat!!!!

24. In 2010 there was free shipping on any size order, and...it lasted all January! Prices were slashed as well now that was a GREAT sale

25. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Its 15-17 at most places for the 120 cap bottle!!!! Unfortunately!!! I dont know if it was to suck extra money out of people.. but I wouldnt use it anyway!!! DCP is on the way and I already have Heat!!!!
    yep
    i have not ordered anything yet...Waiting for DCP
    8 weeks of DCP and 11oxo bulk

26. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    TT-33 now is $32.99
    update-the price of crude oil has dropped

TT-33 is now $29.99

27. Quote Originally Posted by gus6917 View Post
    update-the price of crude oil has dropped

TT-33 is now $29.99
    Jesus this price is Ridiculous i see in $15-$19 in another sites why not went down to $12.99 again

28. Limited time offer
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

29. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    In 2010 there was free shipping on any size order, and...it lasted all January! Prices were slashed as well now that was a GREAT sale
    now that is a GODFATHER of sales
    S.n.S team member

30. just curious if any items have been added to the sale or if its all the original stuff?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any March Sales Coming Soon?
    By ViperKing666 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:54 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:36 PM