Possible typo on Nutra, please check?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

Possible typo on Nutra, please check?

Hey, there is a combo deal, Erase and Lean Xtreme. Right now buying the two together shows 119.99, but Erase is on sale single for 29.99 and Lean Xtreme single for 34.99. Is it possible that the price doesnt reflect the combo sale price?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%

This isnt a typo.... The price sale will more than likely be revealed for Nutra's New Years Sale!!!! At the most Ive seen both products for 52 total(1 Erase+1 Lean Xtreme)
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

They'll change the price for the new years sale.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

Ok, well then why would a combo deal be placed on the website.. for twice the cost of each sold individually. That doesnt make sense, it even advertises "LIMITED TIME ONLY: Buy These Two Synergestic Products Together & SAVE BIG BUCKS!" which is in fact, unfortunately, false advertising. If I go buy them individually right now, I save over half the price if I buy them 'together.'

It may seem fickle to you, however there are plenty of sue happy people, and false advertising is no joke, people make tons of money on false advertising claims. I think its a typo. I cant see nutra intentionally doing that.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

Technically speaking, if one were to get a lawyer today, they would have a case. There is no fine print saying the sale is in the future, no asterick outlining the details of the sale. Simply states buy both and save, which is not the case.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I see that this morning and i got a Heart Attack Geeeeeeez
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.85%

Pipes your a difficult person...do you have any friends?how do they put up with you?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

I'm not actually difficult. But I am thorough, and accuracy is kinda stuck in my brain. Lol, its just something I have to be aware of on a daily basis with work, so it kinda sticks with me. I'm just offering help, you would be surprised how such a small mistake can cost a company.

By the way, nice 21st post, I'll make sure to take your attempt to criticize my personal life to heart. Welcome to posting on AM noobie.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.85%

Hey Pipes
    I just got 2 for 239.96,its the season for giving not just receiving,I figured i would give some extra money to NP.
    I have been here for 2 1/2 yrs..thats not noob status
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

You post less than once month. Your a noob.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.85%

ok cool
    I will post more in the new year
  12. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Pipes,

I do appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

First, the stack even appearing on our site was a mistake, as it was not supposed to be activated and appear on our site whatsoever. YES, it is apart of our New Year's Sale. When adding any new product to our site, our site is set up for all products to to be active (displayed on our site) by default. But, in the mix of adding a TON of new products and stacks to our site, literally working until late hours of the night, I made a mistake and forgot to "deactivate" this stack from our site for now. The stack is NOW OFF OF OUR SITE. If you want, sue ME....Heck take me to Judge Judy...that will be fun.

In all seriousness, I DO apologize for my mistake.

Second, please be aware that the advertised price is actually the suggested retail price of both products combined, NOT our everyday price of the two prices combined. This is merely to show the savings that each customer is receiving by purchasing a product off of our site, as opposed to walking into most brick & mortar stores.....

Finally, you can trust me when I say that there will NOT be any thoughts nor feelings that we are "false advertising" whatsoever, when the stack actually goes live for the New Year's Sale and you see the crazy and outlandish price we will be offering. Our New Year's sale is ALWAYS legendary...You can quote me on that. As any normal customer of ours can vouch, you WILL see an INSANE price on this stack, as well as a list of MANY other products/stacks that almost seems endless....
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.85%

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Pipes,

I do appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

First, the stack even appearing on our site was a mistake, as it was not supposed to be activated and appear on our site whatsoever. YES, it is apart of our New Year's Sale. When adding any new product to our site, our site is set up for all products to to be active (displayed on our site) by default. But, in the mix of adding a TON of new products and stacks to our site, literally working until late hours of the night, I made a mistake and forgot to "deactivate" this stack from our site for now. The stack is NOW OFF OF OUR SITE. If you want, sue ME....Heck take me to Judge Judy...that will be fun.

In all seriousness, I DO apologize for my mistake.

Second, please be aware that the advertised price is actually the suggested retail price of both products combined, NOT our everyday price of the two prices combined. This is merely to show the savings that each customer is receiving by purchasing a product off of our site, as opposed to walking into most brick & mortar stores.....

Finally, you can trust me when I say that there will be sense nor feelings that we are "false advertising" whatsoever, when the stack actually goes live for the New Year's Sale and you see the crazy and outlandish price we will be offering. Our New Year's sale is ALWAYS legendary...You can quote me on that. As any normal customer of ours can vouch, you WILL see an INSANE price on this stack, as well as a list of MANY other products/stacks that almost seems endless....
    not good enough...I think my pal pipes should be sent this stack for free...He has put on a cpl of lbs during the holidays
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

I definately have put on a few, folks came in town for christmas I blew my diet all to hell. But yea, Nutra, I was sure it was just a mistake, hence the title of the thread.

I only went on further about the technical/legal pieces due to jackwagons coming in here talking out of there ass like they had any sense at all or were reps of nutra. Guess I was just in a mood to school them a little. Must be manopause.

Just wanted to bring it to your attention brother. In regards to this sale I am trying to limit myself to $300 so hopefully yall don't do anything toooo ridiculous, or else I would have to spend more.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. Current PES Stacks offered at Nutra - Check em out!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:49 PM
  3. Typo in RAG Brochure
    By GreenSquats in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 12:15 PM
  4. Typo on the X-Mass page
    By dunimous in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 07:15 PM