New years sale?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I called up to place an order and was told by the person on the phone some BIG sale was coming up on the 1st. What kind of sale is it, will there be a lot of deals, or real specific things that I probably would have no use for? Looking to buy some staples..

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro!!! Since no one is responding and expecting you to look in the Christmas/New Year's Promotion thread, I will respond. Nutra has a New Year's Sale Starting Approx New Year's Eve. They send out an email detailing the sale. It is outrageous for the most part. Im pretty sure with all of the other sales that competitor's have been having it should definitely be huge!!! I hope!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Let me give you four hints:

1. You'll ask yourself, "What competitors DOES NutraPlanet even have?....
  2. Monumental/Legendary
  3. MAKE SURE that you are signed up to receive our newsletters. If you are not, you can do so by signing into our site, clicking the "My account" option, which is located at the right-top hand corner of our front page. Then, click the "Newsletter Subscription Settings" option and then just simply click the "Yes" option and hit "update"....
  4. From there, just sit back, be patient, and await the best email of your life....While you're waiting, don't contemplate on how much you'll be spending, BUT on how much you'll be saving....Well, actually that's impossible...it's like a human mind trying to think about eternity....our brains are just not set up to be able to comprehend something that seems endless....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The email is coming and it will be worth it. :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me give you four hints:

1. You'll ask yourself, "What competitors DOES NutraPlanet even have?....
  2. Monumental/Legendary
  3. MAKE SURE that you are signed up to receive our newsletters. If you are not, you can do so by signing into our site, clicking the "My account" option, which is located at the right-top hand corner of our front page. Then, click the "Newsletter Subscription Settings" option and then just simply click the "Yes" option and hit "update"....
  4. From there, just sit back, be patient, and await the best email of your life....While you're waiting, don't contemplate on how much you'll be spending, BUT on how much you'll be saving....Well, actually that's impossible...it's like a human mind trying to think about eternity....our brains are just not set up to be able to comprehend something that seems endless....
My brain hurts from reading this post and contemplating the possibilities of contemplation. :sick: