iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    All iForce deals last 2 weeks, except Tropinol which will last 5 days
    Good stuff! I picked up lots of goodies from this sale!!


  2. So why TT-33 is $32.99 not is supposed is in sale for 2 weeks except Tropinol

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...-120-caps.html



    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    All iForce deals last 2 weeks, except Tropinol which will last 5 days
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    So why TT-33 is $32.99 not is supposed is in sale for 2 weeks except Tropinol

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...-120-caps.html

    this.

  4. The tt-33 was a misprint. Never intended to be sold for that.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  5. Tt-33 was a limited supply item
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   
       


  6. I don't like how the pricing has gone up on the new test boosterrrr

    It's taking me ages to organise my order.. cos us internationals have to do large orders to make it worth it!

    Pretty much happened ever sale, stuff keep's going up, by the end of it I actually never order cos I get that annoyed.. and my order's normally r $1000!

    So over ordering from overseas and missing out on everything. Can't expect us to do 3-4 order's as waves of sales come, shipping is a total rip like 10 items = $80US shipping..

    Think im about to give up on supplements altogether!

    BOO HOO TO ME!

    *edit*
    Tropinol which will last 5 days(didnt see it only lasted 5 days)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I don't like how the pricing has gone up on the new test boosterrrr

    It's taking me ages to organise my order.. cos us internationals have to do large orders to make it worth it!

    Pretty much happened ever sale, stuff keep's going up, by the end of it I actually never order cos I get that annoyed.. and my order's normally r $1000!

    So over ordering from overseas and missing out on everything. Can't expect us to do 3-4 order's as waves of sales come, shipping is a total rip like 10 items = $80US shipping..

    Think im about to give up on supplements altogether!

    BOO HOO TO ME!

    *edit*
    Tropinol which will last 5 days(didnt see it only lasted 5 days)
    Yeah, 5 days normally means 5 days inclusive (not expires on 5th day), so I was dissapointed too. However, if your order is over $300, then you can use the coupon code NY20 and the price of tropinol will equate to the sale price anyway.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    The tt-33 was a misprint. Never intended to be sold for that.
    I will start bad the year

  9. Guys! Tropinol is still the same price!

    It now has a coupon code to get the $10 off!

    TropinolNY




    I told u 5 days and I meant it!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  10. I honestly hate coupons that are made for a certain product. Ordering from UK makes me want to buy everything I need in 1 order. Right now NP is offering 20% off on orders over 300 and I will take advantage of that. Yet if I include 2 Tropinol in my cart and use NP coupon I won't be able to buy Tropinol for $33.71 each. Instead it will be $44.95 - 20% = 35.96 i.e. $2.25 each or $4.5 for 2.

    So to solve this issue and encourage people with orders over $300 to buy Tropinol is to make its price $33.71 and exclude it from NP's 20% off because its already being discounted.

    My 2 cents.

  11. Huh? You were able to include the Tropinol in the 20% off coupon...
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 10:15 PM
  2. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:34 AM
  3. iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 01:40 PM
  4. For Sale: iForce Nutrition Testabolan (Muscle Builders)
    By u571 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 07:32 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Log in
Log in