iForce Nutrition Steps Up BIG for NP New Years Sale!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone,

I wanted to fill everyone in on the sales we'll be doing with NP starting at midnight on January 1st.

5 day only FLASH SALE:

Tropinol : The lowest price you'll ever see Tropinol at. NP has the EXCLUSIVE rights to sell it cheaper than anyone else in the world, so if you want it and want to spend as little as possible, This is the time!

Tropinol offers users the most impressive testosterone enhancement ever seen! Up to 347% increase in testosterone with up to a 35% decrease in estrogen!

2 week new year sale special:

Fadogia-500: This brand new product is an incredible testosterone booster itself, but an even better compliment to Tropinol. Featuring a full 1500mg dose of Fadogia Agrestis and a whopping 375mg dose of 25-R, Fadogia-500 will instantly turn you into an anabolic machine, while simultaneously activating androgen receptors. This means more testosterone, more working receptors, and more growth!

Testabolan v2:
One of iForce's most underrated products, Testabolan v2 is a free-testosterone powerhouse. Get it now for the lowest price ever seen, or get it paired with PES's ERASE for even greater savings!

Maximize v2:
The world's strongest pre-workout product is here in TWO flavors(raspberry lemonade and fruit punch slam) for an unbelievably low price. Get it while inventory lasts!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI the price on the Erase + Testabolan stack is going to make you guys have to pick your jaw up off your keyboard

Once it is released I will post some info up on why we chose this stack and why it will be so effective

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI the price on the Erase + Testabolan stack is going to make you guys have to pick your jaw up off your keyboard

Once it is released I will post some info up on why we chose this stack and why it will be so effective

Glad you made it in here :)

I think the stack is going to sell out VERY quickly.

With ERASE's ability to lower estrogen and Tv2's ability to increase free test, people are going to absolutely love the stack. I look forward to your write up, insight, and comments!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I wanted to fill everyone in on the sales we'll be doing with NP starting at midnight on January 1st.
Which timezone? ;)

Way to bring in the new year with a bang guys!!

ephedroman

Awards
I wish this could be a 6 day "flash" sale only being because I get paid the 6th.

D*** these pay schedules making me miss out on new years sales!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
^^^^

Bummer man, this is my only gripe with the New Years sale instead of a holiday sale starting a couple weeks earlier. Hate seeing people miss out on deals.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish this could be a 6 day "flash" sale only being because I get paid the 6th.

Pshh, your job wont front a check for you! :rolleyes: haha

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Glad you made it in here :)

I think the stack is going to sell out VERY quickly.

With ERASE's ability to lower estrogen and Tv2's ability to increase free test, people are going to absolutely love the stack. I look forward to your write up, insight, and comments!
I have t33 and adipox can I stack all these together??

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you can. Ive seen people take the adipoxil during the day and tt-33 at night because of the nonstim effect. Theres a thread somewhere on this...Ill try and find it.

Im getting ready to do the same thing kinda. Im running testabolan/reversital v2 along with adipoxil...should be fun times.
The erase should help with your estrogen while losing the pounds with the fat burner, and raising your test increasing all the effects.....Win all around

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can. Ive seen people take the adipoxil during the day and tt-33 at night because of the nonstim effect. Theres a thread somewhere on this...Ill try and find it.

Im getting ready to do the same thing kinda. Im running testabolan/reversital v2 along with adipoxil...should be fun times.
The erase should help with your estrogen while losing the pounds with the fat burner, and raising your test increasing all the effects.....Win all around
Thanks Johnny!!:147:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what Im here for. I was gone for a lil while but trying to make my comeback..LOL.

Im actually thinking about logging it....HMMMM...we shall see!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
sh*t i just ordered some stuff a couple days ago, not thinking of the sale coming up

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I have t33 and adipox can I stack all these together??
Can some rep answer my question?please...
You can use both. If you're going to use both, start with Adipoxil and use TT-33 for added uncoupling. Adipoxil has stimulant properties where as TT-33 doesn't, which makes them interchangeable. Although, I would not take more than the recommended daily intake for TT-33 since Adipoxil is a proprietary blend so you don't know how much of 3,3 and 3,5 is already in it.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Can't link or pm, but you should be able to find it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has to be a typo. I'll call on monday

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

but VaughnTrue say this sale last 2 weeks for Fadogia @ least....:(

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tt-33 was a misprint. Never intended to be sold for that.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like how the pricing has gone up on the new test boosterrrr :(:(

It's taking me ages to organise my order.. cos us internationals have to do large orders to make it worth it!

Pretty much happened ever sale, stuff keep's going up, by the end of it I actually never order cos I get that annoyed.. and my order's normally r $1000!

So over ordering from overseas and missing out on everything. Can't expect us to do 3-4 order's as waves of sales come, shipping is a total rip like 10 items = $80US shipping..

Think im about to give up on supplements altogether!

BOO HOO TO ME!

*edit*
Tropinol which will last 5 days(didnt see it only lasted 5 days)

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I don't like how the pricing has gone up on the new test boosterrrr :(:(

It's taking me ages to organise my order.. cos us internationals have to do large orders to make it worth it!

Pretty much happened ever sale, stuff keep's going up, by the end of it I actually never order cos I get that annoyed.. and my order's normally r $1000!

So over ordering from overseas and missing out on everything. Can't expect us to do 3-4 order's as waves of sales come, shipping is a total rip like 10 items = $80US shipping..

Think im about to give up on supplements altogether!

BOO HOO TO ME!

*edit*
Tropinol which will last 5 days(didnt see it only lasted 5 days)
Yeah, 5 days normally means 5 days inclusive (not expires on 5th day), so I was dissapointed too. However, if your order is over $300, then you can use the coupon code NY20 and the price of tropinol will equate to the sale price anyway.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys! Tropinol is still the same price!

It now has a coupon code to get the $10 off!

TropinolNY

I told u 5 days and I meant it!

ksa

Awards
  • Established
I honestly hate coupons that are made for a certain product. Ordering from UK makes me want to buy everything I need in 1 order. Right now NP is offering 20% off on orders over 300 and I will take advantage of that. Yet if I include 2 Tropinol in my cart and use NP coupon I won't be able to buy Tropinol for $33.71 each. Instead it will be $44.95 - 20% = 35.96 i.e. $2.25 each or $4.5 for 2.

So to solve this issue and encourage people with orders over $300 to buy Tropinol is to make its price $33.71 and exclude it from NP's 20% off because its already being discounted.

My 2 cents.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huh? You were able to include the Tropinol in the 20% off coupon...