Limited Time: PHantom Labs

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking around nutra, found these, and LITERALLY was coming to post in here. I can't believe that nutra is carrying these products.

Phorce is Max LMG 30mg and SD at 15mg, per pill.. or so it appears. The compounds listed are slightly differnt.

Phreak is Halodrol 25mg and SD at 15mg, per pill.. or so it appears. Again the compounds are slightly different.

Can someone who is a little more bio savvy take a look at the compunds listed and help us decipher whats goin on here? It seems like its another mdxt scam product. Limited quantity, unknown compound showing resemblence to known steroid..(sorry for the reference but it is what it is)

Also.. its being sold at NP.. when was the last time NP carried SD??

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subb'd!!!:drillsergeant:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
been waitin for these to come out, i got me a couple phreaks comin to the crib ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see Nutra picked these up. I got an email from lockout about this company a couple days ago; seems they're just starting up and the prices are gonna be relatively low to get up and running. Good opportunity if either set of compounds is on your shopping list.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha I wouldnt bother with the freak stack. The force would be super strong. I've ran sd/lmg before. Very potent stack!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but are those the actual compounds? The label lists compounds that look like those.. but not exactly. It would be nice if PA could jump in here, I know he knows how to read compounds. Some others here do I just forget who.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The Max LMG in Phorce is 2,5 not 2,3 (like in Ergomax LMG) so they're slightly different. From what i looked up the 2,5 needs to be taken at a higher dose( around 25mg 3x/day) than 2,3 (10mg 2x/day).

BifWebster

Awards
I don't feel like searching a bunch of old threads, which is less estrogenic?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Not sure exactly what the compounds in them are brother, so its hard to say. They are 'lookalike' compounds. If I were you I'd wait to buy untill this is clarified.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long are these going to be around at nutra?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10) dien-17-one --------maxlmg

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
17b-hydroxy-2a,17-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one azine--------superdrol

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
2a,17a dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol ------superdrol

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ive already done the research and I think you are wrong... thats why I would like clarification. Check your compounds again.. they are different.

Max lmg...........13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one

Phorce.............13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10) dien-17-one
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Superdrol.........2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one

Phorce............17b-hydroxy-2a,17-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one azine
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Halodrol...........4-chloro-17a-methyl-1,4-diene-3,17 diol

Phreak............4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-dien3-17b-diol
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Superdrol........2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one

Preak.............2a,17a dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol

Now I am not a genius but I can read. However I'm not sure about how the compounds work as far as terminology. Are these the same just written differently? Are they actually different?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I would think adding 'azine' makes it somewhat different.

BigWilley11

Awards
its dymethazine and lmg....and the other one may be p-mag or halo with superdrol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Huh

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Is this a reputable company?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sheesh, people use google...

Phorce per serving (60 servings per bottle):
Halodrol 25mg
Superdrol 15mg

Phreak per serving (60 servings per bottle):
Max LMG 30mg
Dymethazine 15mg

Take 1 AM and 1 PM for 30 days would be the likely cycles for these.

Phorce is more for strength and is drier, Phreak is more for size and a little wet with Max-LMG.

While Phantom is new, the company actually making the compounds is established and reputable (and in the US).

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...Good stuff...Thanks for clarifying!!!

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure that:
17b-hydroxy-2a,17-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one azine

Is dimethazine..
Woulda been better with superdrol..

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
ive used google as well as the stickys here. I'm going to pass on these because I'm not particularily sure if the compounds are exact but hopefully those who purchase will like the results.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Sheesh, people use google...

Phorce per serving (60 servings per bottle):
Halodrol 25mg
Superdrol 15mg

Phreak per serving (60 servings per bottle):
Max LMG 30mg
Dymethazine 15mg

Take 1 AM and 1 PM for 30 days would be the likely cycles for these.

Phorce is more for strength and is drier, Phreak is more for size and a little wet with Max-LMG.

While Phantom is new, the company actually making the compounds is established and reputable (and in the US).
^^this^^ double sheesh.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what ever it is or close to if Stryder has it it's LEGIT. He's never failed me once going on 8 years

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
it is legit, just suprised to see nutra selling ph's. I thought that was done for. I dont mind though, good prices

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is also why I'm quite skeptical.
Please divulge more of the specific details regarding your skepticism.

"skepticism: an attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity either in general or toward a particular object"

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
This is also why I'm quite skeptical.
I would not worry, more than likely a friend trying to give a friend a break. Some times a company needs a little exposure to get going

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I would not worry, more than likely a friend trying to give a friend a break. Some times a company needs a little exposure to get going
That does seem feasible.

Re: Miser - Nutra hasn't sold these types of compounds in over a year. Stryder posted last year he was done with PH due to a possible ban on products.

p.s. - lol @ web defintions.. just in case there are 8 yr olds reading, now they know ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: Miser - Nutra hasn't sold these types of compounds in over a year. Stryder posted last year he was done with PH due to a possible ban on products.

p.s. - lol @ web defintions.. just in case there are 8 yr olds reading, now they know ;)
I know this. So why an attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity?

Why not jubilation?

"jubilation: an act of rejoicing, an expression of great joy"

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I know this. So why an attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity?

Why not jubilation?

"jubilation: an act of rejoicing, an expression of great joy"

doesn nutra have plans to add more hormones?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw on another site, they had Phorce as the one with hdrol/super. I was wondering if Nutra had mixed up the labels or not. Thanks!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That does seem feasible.

actually didn't nutra take the last of primordial ph's and sell them off too not too long ago?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Correct and correct, but come on, were talking superdrol.. maxlmg.. comared to stanodrol... either way, good luck to those purchasing this product. Looking forward to seeing logs.

DMOORE30

Awards
Correct and correct, but come on, were talking superdrol.. maxlmg.. comared to stanodrol... either way, good luck to those purchasing this product. Looking forward to seeing logs.
I don't see the problem..Both MaxLMG and Superdrol are perfectly legal still...

So why not sell them...The consumer should do his research before purchasing.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya, but potency is much different lol. I'm just surprised that nutra has started going with more ph's recently. Anywho.. I have more than enough gear all around to last a good year and a half. And with this sale tomorrow.. obsurd. I'm going to have to stop buying or else I'll end up with too much lol

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw on another site, they had Phorce as the one with hdrol/super. I was wondering if Nutra had mixed up the labels or not. Thanks!
We're looking into that and will confirm shortly.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I just checked out both products, Phorce & Phreak, and they are both listed 100% correct on our website.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention though! It would NOT have been a good thing if we had mixed them up.

Thanks!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might just have to throw one of these in my cart tomorrow night!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just checked out both products, Phorce & Phreak, and they are both listed 100% correct on our website.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention though! It would NOT have been a good thing if we had mixed them up.

Thanks!
Cool I just went back to where I saw it originally, and was told that THEY had it messed up. Thanks again for checking into that!