Limited Time: PHantom Labs

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Sheesh, people use google...

    Phorce per serving (60 servings per bottle):
    Halodrol 25mg
    Superdrol 15mg

    Phreak per serving (60 servings per bottle):
    Max LMG 30mg
    Dymethazine 15mg

    Take 1 AM and 1 PM for 30 days would be the likely cycles for these.

    Phorce is more for strength and is drier, Phreak is more for size and a little wet with Max-LMG.

    While Phantom is new, the company actually making the compounds is established and reputable (and in the US).


  2. LOL...Good stuff...Thanks for clarifying!!!

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  3. Im pretty sure that:
    17b-hydroxy-2a,17-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one azine

    Is dimethazine..
    Woulda been better with superdrol..

  4. ive used google as well as the stickys here. I'm going to pass on these because I'm not particularily sure if the compounds are exact but hopefully those who purchase will like the results.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Sheesh, people use google...

    Phorce per serving (60 servings per bottle):
    Halodrol 25mg
    Superdrol 15mg

    Phreak per serving (60 servings per bottle):
    Max LMG 30mg
    Dymethazine 15mg

    Take 1 AM and 1 PM for 30 days would be the likely cycles for these.

    Phorce is more for strength and is drier, Phreak is more for size and a little wet with Max-LMG.

    While Phantom is new, the company actually making the compounds is established and reputable (and in the US).
    ^^this^^ double sheesh.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
    •   
       


  6. what ever it is or close to if Stryder has it it's LEGIT. He's never failed me once going on 8 years

  7. it is legit, just suprised to see nutra selling ph's. I thought that was done for. I dont mind though, good prices

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    it is legit, just suprised to see nutra selling ph's. I thought that was done for. I dont mind though, good prices

    This is also why I'm quite skeptical.
  9. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    This is also why I'm quite skeptical.
    Please divulge more of the specific details regarding your skepticism.

    "skepticism: an attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity either in general or toward a particular object"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    This is also why I'm quite skeptical.
    I would not worry, more than likely a friend trying to give a friend a break. Some times a company needs a little exposure to get going

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I would not worry, more than likely a friend trying to give a friend a break. Some times a company needs a little exposure to get going
    That does seem feasible.


    Re: Miser - Nutra hasn't sold these types of compounds in over a year. Stryder posted last year he was done with PH due to a possible ban on products.

    p.s. - lol @ web defintions.. just in case there are 8 yr olds reading, now they know
  12. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post


    Re: Miser - Nutra hasn't sold these types of compounds in over a year. Stryder posted last year he was done with PH due to a possible ban on products.

    p.s. - lol @ web defintions.. just in case there are 8 yr olds reading, now they know
    I know this. So why an attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity?

    Why not jubilation?

    "jubilation: an act of rejoicing, an expression of great joy"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    I know this. So why an attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity?

    Why not jubilation?

    "jubilation: an act of rejoicing, an expression of great joy"

    doesn nutra have plans to add more hormones?

  14. I saw on another site, they had Phorce as the one with hdrol/super. I was wondering if Nutra had mixed up the labels or not. Thanks!

    RECOVERBRO



  15. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    That does seem feasible.


    Re: Miser - Nutra hasn't sold these types of compounds in over a year. Stryder posted last year he was done with PH due to a possible ban on products.

    p.s. - lol @ web defintions.. just in case there are 8 yr olds reading, now they know
    actually didn't nutra take the last of primordial ph's and sell them off too not too long ago?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    actually didn't nutra take the last of primordial ph's and sell them off too not too long ago?
    We've also been selling 1-Andro, Stanodrol, and 11-oxo....
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  17. Correct and correct, but come on, were talking superdrol.. maxlmg.. comared to stanodrol... either way, good luck to those purchasing this product. Looking forward to seeing logs.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    Correct and correct, but come on, were talking superdrol.. maxlmg.. comared to stanodrol... either way, good luck to those purchasing this product. Looking forward to seeing logs.
    I don't see the problem..Both MaxLMG and Superdrol are perfectly legal still...

    So why not sell them...The consumer should do his research before purchasing.

  19. I'm with ya, but potency is much different lol. I'm just surprised that nutra has started going with more ph's recently. Anywho.. I have more than enough gear all around to last a good year and a half. And with this sale tomorrow.. obsurd. I'm going to have to stop buying or else I'll end up with too much lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I saw on another site, they had Phorce as the one with hdrol/super. I was wondering if Nutra had mixed up the labels or not. Thanks!
    We're looking into that and will confirm shortly.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I saw on another site, they had Phorce as the one with hdrol/super. I was wondering if Nutra had mixed up the labels or not. Thanks!
    I just checked out both products, Phorce & Phreak, and they are both listed 100% correct on our website.

    Thanks for bringing this to our attention though! It would NOT have been a good thing if we had mixed them up.

    Thanks!

  22. Awesome...thanks for the update Darren!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Awesome...thanks for the update Darren!
    No problem, thank YOU...you are the one writing the checks...

  24. Might just have to throw one of these in my cart tomorrow night!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I just checked out both products, Phorce & Phreak, and they are both listed 100% correct on our website.

    Thanks for bringing this to our attention though! It would NOT have been a good thing if we had mixed them up.

    Thanks!
    Cool I just went back to where I saw it originally, and was told that THEY had it messed up. Thanks again for checking into that!

    RECOVERBRO


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Phantom Labs Phreak Log
    By sockskat7 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 04:26 PM
  2. Phantom Labs PHREAK: SD and HD
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 02:49 PM
  3. phantom labs phorce
    By tsoby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 06:36 PM
  4. Phantom Labs Phorce
    By Slyfox in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 08:40 PM
  5. phantom labs Phreak log
    By divo006 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Log in
Log in