Response to Locked Thread "Took NP 5 Days to..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Blesum, sorry about the delay with your shipment. If you had Jacked in your order, this was delayed because USPLabs is in the process of moving their warehouse facility and neither our emails nor our purchase orders are being received in a timely basis. PM me your order # and I will take care of you.
Nice, lock a thread that shows NP's shortcomings/problems and then explanations for them? I typed out a nice response stating that Stryder's posts were what I needed to hear in order to stay as a customer and that there was no need to pursue my order any further because my order was now shipped out at last according to NP. But no, it wouldn't stick/post and got erased. Nice...

I also tried to mention in passing that I still did not know what actually happened to my the Jacked jars in my order. Was one flavor subbed out for another? Which one? Were they all canceled and will I be getting refunded the difference? Where's the communication? Still not happening. I also mentioned that this was just a minor detail and I would just wait to find out when my order arrived, hopefully in TWO days.

NP should keep an open policy and let laundry air itself out instead of locking threads that expose problems in order to get them to drop off of the page. I don't trust companies that lock threads here unless it's to get spamming under control.

Yet another strike against Nutra in my mind. Wonder what will happen here next. Thread deletion? Locking? Lynching by NP nut-hangers? Stay tuned and find out. Or not.

-Blesum

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Self Edit: Should of checked the thread... Apparently it wasn't locked so disregard :0

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda of the feeling that you got your issue resolved, and the ball's in your court. With the owner telling you to contact him directly, that's as good as it gets, as I'm sure you'll get all your answers then.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a fluke that has been taken care of.

I've had nothing but success with NP, will order again in the near future, and am 100% satisfied with their customer service.

I will also admit that I have placed orders with other companies on the same day as NP (for a product that NP did not carry), and the NP order has always reached my house first. Their shipping speed is fast!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Nice, lock a thread that shows NP's shortcomings/problems and then explanations for them? I typed out a nice response stating that Stryder's posts were what I needed to hear in order to stay as a customer and that there was no need to pursue my order any further because my order was now shipped out at last according to NP. But no, it wouldn't stick/post and got erased. Nice...

I also tried to mention in passing that I still did not know what actually happened to my the Jacked jars in my order. Was one flavor subbed out for another? Which one? Were they all canceled and will I be getting refunded the difference? Where's the communication? Still not happening. I also mentioned that this was just a minor detail and I would just wait to find out when my order arrived, hopefully in TWO days.

NP should keep an open policy and let laundry air itself out instead of locking threads that expose problems in order to get them to drop off of the page. I don't trust companies that lock threads here unless it's to get spamming under control.

Yet another strike against Nutra in my mind. Wonder what will happen here next. Thread deletion? Locking? Lynching by NP nut-hangers? Stay tuned and find out. Or not.

-Blesum
:drillsergeant: YOU AGAIN??!? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO QUIT YOUR CRY'N!! NUTRA PLANET RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Still, I dont like seeing threads just getting locked. Ive seen this before, and it never seems to happen in the threads that are good for buisiness.

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
Still, I dont like seeing threads just getting locked. Ive seen this before, and it never seems to happen in the threads that are good for buisiness.
yea that sucks tho, your better off leaving the thread open and showing how you respond to a issue than closing it and making it seem there was never one.

We know nothing is perfect and not everything is going to ship on time, people makes mistakes and there's always human error lurking..no need to act like there aint. . Show your human and show your able to fix the situation.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Blesum
A couple points of interest for you Blesum.

Point #1 - The thread you reference is not nor has been closed, locked or deleted.

Point #2 - NutraPlanet has not board authority or control on the moderation that takes place here at AM. It is the exclusive authority of the AM staff.

Point #3 - Sponsor forums ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUMS. Take your issues with orders/service to them, not here.
As a courtesy to NutraPlanet Customers we allow you to openly request support for your customer service need if and when the availability or access to them is hindered by holiday, weekends and or overwork. It is NOT a place for you to air attacks or insults or any other inflamatory commenst about theiur business practices.

You have been instructed by the woner to contact him directly. Do so. Any future correspondences on this matter need to be conducted directly with the customer service staff at NutraPlanet or via Pm as Stryder has instructed you.

Thank you.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards

Point #1 - The thread you reference is not nor has been closed, locked or deleted.

Point #2 - NutraPlanet has not board authority or control on the moderation that takes place here at AM. It is the exclusive authority of the AM staff.

Point #3 - Sponsor forums ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUMS. Take your issues with orders/service to them, not here.
As a courtesy to NutraPlanet Customers we allow you to openly request support for your customer service need if and when the availability or access to them is hindered by holiday, weekends and or overwork. It is NOT a place for you to air attacks or insults or any other inflamatory commenst about theiur business practices.

You have been instructed by the woner to contact him directly. Do so. Any future correspondences on this matter need to be conducted directly with the customer service staff at NutraPlanet or via Pm as Stryder has instructed you.

Thank you.

So, then if anyone has any compliments toward Nutraplanet they should only air those out to customer service and not on this forum either? C'mon now! You guys have helped to create such a big issue out of an easily correctable issue. If you can't express the negative issues about a company on here, then you shouldn't be able to express the positives either. Isn't that what a forum is for? INFORMATION!!!!! I've been buying from Nutraplanet for several years and have done plenty of reading on this forum board, but this situation has just gotten ridiculous. Now the board moderator gets to decide when a customer should be finished with a complaint? What?!? Mistakes happen and are inevitable. Just let Sam handle his own issues with his own company. He does a great job of that himself and by you jumping in, it justs look bad on Nutraplanet. Nutraplanet does typically have good customer service. Mistakes happen. Now let Nutraplanet solve them. That's how it's suppose to work.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blesum,

In all the years that I have sponsored the AnabolicMinds forum I have NEVER asked any moderator or administrator to delete a post or lock a thread. I never have a need to run and hide because I always strive to do the right thing. If I drop the ball, I admit it and learn from it, and take care of the customer.

There are no conspiracy theories, there are no paid shills to pimp NP cloaked as "registered members". We're the good guys...

I'm still here to help, so feel free to PM me and I'll take care of you...

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Blesum,

In all the years that I have sponsored the AnabolicMinds forum I have NEVER asked any moderator or administrator to delete a post or lock a thread. I never have a need to run and hide because I always strive to do the right thing. If I drop the ball, I admit it and learn from it, and take care of the customer.

There are no conspiracy theories, there are no paid shills to pimp NP cloaked as "registered members". We're the good guys...

I'm still here to help, so feel free to PM me and I'll take care of you...
Well Spoken, Sir. Just as I would expect from you. Solid!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, then if anyone has any compliments toward Nutraplanet they should only air those out to customer service and not on this forum either? C'mon now! You guys have helped to create such a big issue out of an easily correctable issue. If you can't express the negative issues about a company on here, then you shouldn't be able to express the positives either. Isn't that what a forum is for? INFORMATION!!!!! I've been buying from Nutraplanet for several years and have done plenty of reading on this forum board, but this situation has just gotten ridiculous. Now the board moderator gets to decide when a customer should be finished with a complaint? What?!? Mistakes happen and are inevitable. Just let Sam handle his own issues with his own company. He does a great job of that himself and by you jumping in, it justs look bad on Nutraplanet. Nutraplanet does typically have good customer service. Mistakes happen. Now let Nutraplanet solve them. That's how it's suppose to work.
So you now are going to decide how things will run around here.

When an individual starts a thread an is obviously making fasle accusation that are unfounded, such as a thread being locked that was not, and then proceeds to make more unbecoming and unflaterring comments - yes I step in and decide when he is done.

Threads get locked - very rarely deleted - when they become unproductive. Unproductive means that when any Tom, **** or Harry comes in and starts adding his unrelated commenst or opinions that have zero effect in resolving the OP issue. They also get locked when they become name calling and attacking. They are always there for anyone to view. We do not protect NutraPlanet.

Additionally NutraPlanet, or more precisely, stryder does not ever request or expect our protection. He is quite capable of openly admitting his shortcomings and reconciling any matter as a gentleman. He did so in the very thread that the OP claimed such injustices.

So when a member, customer or any other poster makes such unfounded and unbecoming comments I do jump in and address them directly. Expressing a negative business transaction and making accustaions and inflamtory statements are not the same thing nor do they display a spirit of solution seeking.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Equal opportunity. If you can rant about the good from a company in the forum.. you should also be allowed to rant about the bad.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Equal opportunity. If you can rant about the good from a company in the forum.. you should also be allowed to rant about the bad.
agreed...fair is fair. If it doesnt involve name-calling or slander, and simply is someone expressing displeasure over mistakes or shortcomings, then they should be able to vent it. As long as it is kept to the facts, which Blesum clearly did, very detailed, and did not sling mud. None of the posters who chimed in with "nutraplanet rocks" or "nutraplanet always comes through" got addressed, just those who said they had an issue with an order. How can that be. Was there accusations or mistruths spoken?? Didnt appear to be. If it was perceived as there was, then one could make the argument against "nutraplanet ALWAYS comes through", because I am sure, as I bet the owner would agree and was stand up enough to even openly admit, they most likely dont ALWAYS come through. So that itself could also be a "mistruth" so to speak. And in no way am I a negative nancy on NP, because I have personally never had a problem and order ALOT from almost exclusively them, but I do think fair should be fair for all sides involved, even if there is something not so peachy to express from time to time. Just sayin...

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
:drillsergeant: YOU AGAIN??!? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO QUIT YOUR CRY'N!! NUTRA PLANET RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You again...do you follow him around like a lost pup??? Whats the point of your posts?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
You again...do you follow him around like a lost pup??? Whats the point of your posts?
no point really, just like the drill sgt. and have decided to use him on most of my posts from now on. :drillsergeant: GOT ANY OTHER QUESTIONS !!? see.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
no point really, just like the drill sgt. and have decided to use him on most of my posts from now on. :drillsergeant: GOT ANY OTHER QUESTIONS !!? see.
:drillsergeant: Back to Mamby Pamby land then jackwagon

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
If everyone wants to continue talking freely about the supposed bad, I'll continue to speak on the good too. Lol.. another order, processed at 2:27 am shipped same day 11:45 am. That makes two orders both shipped same day as ordered in the time span of this thread.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed...fair is fair. If it doesnt involve name-calling or slander, and simply is someone expressing displeasure over mistakes or shortcomings, then they should be able to vent it. As long as it is kept to the facts, which Blesum clearly did, very detailed, and did not sling mud. None of the posters who chimed in with "nutraplanet rocks" or "nutraplanet always comes through" got addressed, just those who said they had an issue with an order. How can that be. Was there accusations or mistruths spoken?? Didnt appear to be. If it was perceived as there was, then one could make the argument against "nutraplanet ALWAYS comes through", because I am sure, as I bet the owner would agree and was stand up enough to even openly admit, they most likely dont ALWAYS come through. So that itself could also be a "mistruth" so to speak. And in no way am I a negative nancy on NP, because I have personally never had a problem and order ALOT from almost exclusively them, but I do think fair should be fair for all sides involved, even if there is something not so peachy to express from time to time. Just sayin...
agreed...fair is fair. If it doesnt involve name-calling or slander, and simply is someone expressing displeasure over mistakes or shortcomings, then they should be able to vent it. As long as it is kept to the facts, which Blesum clearly did, very detailed, and did not sling mud.
Here is where I cannot understand - the clearly selective comprehension or entire oversight by some posters who then also have an opinion on the matter and support threads like these being allowed to run on and on open ended as if there then will be more value to it when people who completely overlook the facts contribute further.

biggfly - here is what Blesum said:

-Blesum
biggfly? you do read what I read, correct?

Fact - the thread he was talking about was never locked, closed, deleted or modified in any way. Yet he then chose to bad mouth.

You do read what I am reading...don't you?

As was stated here and in the other thread NutraPlanet came clean and accepted responsibility.

I corrected him simply because he was wrong - the thread in question was never locked. There is always an open door policy with NP. We leave all threads both positive and negative on the board available for view. They are only closed when they become unproductive, leaving all text available for viewing by the world.

The accusation that we censor, delete and close threads to protect NutraPlanet is ridiculous and anyone who states anything otherwise is very sadly mistaken.

The thread in question is still open and available for viewing at any time right here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/165693-took-np-5-a.html#post2688633

You will see that at the end of the day this thread has zero merit whatsoever - yet many will be happy to support and or endorse it.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established

Thank you.
I guess my "selective" comprehension is more about Point #3 here...as none of the RAVE reviews of how great the customer service was on the order John Doe placed for X items and arrived in XX days got addressed, but a post of less than satisfactory customer service was brought up and only then was the POINT #3 was brought to the table. Should it not also transcend to "positive" customer service reviews, as they are parallel subjects, good or bad, they are both customer service comments. The word "Selective" is indeed apropros for this entire thread. Unsubbed.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess my "selective" comprehension is more about Point #3 here...as none of the RAVE reviews of how great the customer service was on the order John Doe placed for X items and arrived in XX days got addressed, but a post of less than satisfactory customer service was brought up and only then was the POINT #3 was brought to the table. Should it not also transcend to "positive" customer service reviews, as they are parallel subjects, good or bad, they are both customer service comments. The word "Selective" is indeed apropros for this entire thread. Unsubbed.
You have taken ridiculous to the next level.

All threads positive and negative are left alone until either become unproductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.