Response to Locked Thread "Took NP 5 Days to..."

  1. Maestro
    Blesum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    205
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    55%

    Thumbs down Response to Locked Thread "Took NP 5 Days to..."


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Blesum, sorry about the delay with your shipment. If you had Jacked in your order, this was delayed because USPLabs is in the process of moving their warehouse facility and neither our emails nor our purchase orders are being received in a timely basis. PM me your order # and I will take care of you.
    Nice, lock a thread that shows NP's shortcomings/problems and then explanations for them? I typed out a nice response stating that Stryder's posts were what I needed to hear in order to stay as a customer and that there was no need to pursue my order any further because my order was now shipped out at last according to NP. But no, it wouldn't stick/post and got erased. Nice...

    I also tried to mention in passing that I still did not know what actually happened to my the Jacked jars in my order. Was one flavor subbed out for another? Which one? Were they all canceled and will I be getting refunded the difference? Where's the communication? Still not happening. I also mentioned that this was just a minor detail and I would just wait to find out when my order arrived, hopefully in TWO days.

    NP should keep an open policy and let laundry air itself out instead of locking threads that expose problems in order to get them to drop off of the page. I don't trust companies that lock threads here unless it's to get spamming under control.

    Yet another strike against Nutra in my mind. Wonder what will happen here next. Thread deletion? Locking? Lynching by NP nut-hangers? Stay tuned and find out. Or not.

    -Blesum

  2. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11681
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Self Edit: Should of checked the thread... Apparently it wasn't locked so disregard :0
  3. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1621
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    80.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm kinda of the feeling that you got your issue resolved, and the ball's in your court. With the owner telling you to contact him directly, that's as good as it gets, as I'm sure you'll get all your answers then.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    306
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    24.91%

    Sounds like a fluke that has been taken care of.

    I've had nothing but success with NP, will order again in the near future, and am 100% satisfied with their customer service.

    I will also admit that I have placed orders with other companies on the same day as NP (for a product that NP did not carry), and the NP order has always reached my house first. Their shipping speed is fast!
  5. Banned
    LITUPisMIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    64.33%

    Nutra Planet is official!
  6. Advanced Member
    james122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    1739
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by Blesum View Post
    Nice, lock a thread that shows NP's shortcomings/problems and then explanations for them? I typed out a nice response stating that Stryder's posts were what I needed to hear in order to stay as a customer and that there was no need to pursue my order any further because my order was now shipped out at last according to NP. But no, it wouldn't stick/post and got erased. Nice...

    I also tried to mention in passing that I still did not know what actually happened to my the Jacked jars in my order. Was one flavor subbed out for another? Which one? Were they all canceled and will I be getting refunded the difference? Where's the communication? Still not happening. I also mentioned that this was just a minor detail and I would just wait to find out when my order arrived, hopefully in TWO days.

    NP should keep an open policy and let laundry air itself out instead of locking threads that expose problems in order to get them to drop off of the page. I don't trust companies that lock threads here unless it's to get spamming under control.

    Yet another strike against Nutra in my mind. Wonder what will happen here next. Thread deletion? Locking? Lynching by NP nut-hangers? Stay tuned and find out. Or not.

    -Blesum
    YOU AGAIN??!? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO QUIT YOUR CRY'N!! NUTRA PLANET RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  7. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8207
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Still, I dont like seeing threads just getting locked. Ive seen this before, and it never seems to happen in the threads that are good for buisiness.
  8. Banned
    LITUPisMIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    64.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Still, I dont like seeing threads just getting locked. Ive seen this before, and it never seems to happen in the threads that are good for buisiness.
    yea that sucks tho, your better off leaving the thread open and showing how you respond to a issue than closing it and making it seem there was never one.


    We know nothing is perfect and not everything is going to ship on time, people makes mistakes and there's always human error lurking..no need to act like there aint. . Show your human and show your able to fix the situation.
  9. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    1056388

    Quote Originally Posted by Blesum View Post
    Nice, lock a thread that shows NP's shortcomings/problems and then explanations for them? I typed out a nice response stating that Stryder's posts were what I needed to hear in order to stay as a customer and that there was no need to pursue my order any further because my order was now shipped out at last according to NP. But no, it wouldn't stick/post and got erased. Nice...

    I also tried to mention in passing that I still did not know what actually happened to my the Jacked jars in my order. Was one flavor subbed out for another? Which one? Were they all canceled and will I be getting refunded the difference? Where's the communication? Still not happening. I also mentioned that this was just a minor detail and I would just wait to find out when my order arrived, hopefully in TWO days.

    NP should keep an open policy and let laundry air itself out instead of locking threads that expose problems in order to get them to drop off of the page. I don't trust companies that lock threads here unless it's to get spamming under control.

    Yet another strike against Nutra in my mind. Wonder what will happen here next. Thread deletion? Locking? Lynching by NP nut-hangers? Stay tuned and find out. Or not.

    -Blesum
    A couple points of interest for you Blesum.

    Point #1 - The thread you reference is not nor has been closed, locked or deleted.

    Point #2 - NutraPlanet has not board authority or control on the moderation that takes place here at AM. It is the exclusive authority of the AM staff.

    Point #3 - Sponsor forums ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUMS. Take your issues with orders/service to them, not here.
    As a courtesy to NutraPlanet Customers we allow you to openly request support for your customer service need if and when the availability or access to them is hindered by holiday, weekends and or overwork. It is NOT a place for you to air attacks or insults or any other inflamatory commenst about theiur business practices.

    You have been instructed by the woner to contact him directly. Do so. Any future correspondences on this matter need to be conducted directly with the customer service staff at NutraPlanet or via Pm as Stryder has instructed you.

    Thank you.
  10. New Member
    jirahpaco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    28.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    A couple points of interest for you Blesum.

    Point #1 - The thread you reference is not nor has been closed, locked or deleted.

    Point #2 - NutraPlanet has not board authority or control on the moderation that takes place here at AM. It is the exclusive authority of the AM staff.

    Point #3 - Sponsor forums ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUMS. Take your issues with orders/service to them, not here.
    As a courtesy to NutraPlanet Customers we allow you to openly request support for your customer service need if and when the availability or access to them is hindered by holiday, weekends and or overwork. It is NOT a place for you to air attacks or insults or any other inflamatory commenst about theiur business practices.

    You have been instructed by the woner to contact him directly. Do so. Any future correspondences on this matter need to be conducted directly with the customer service staff at NutraPlanet or via Pm as Stryder has instructed you.

    Thank you.

    So, then if anyone has any compliments toward Nutraplanet they should only air those out to customer service and not on this forum either? C'mon now! You guys have helped to create such a big issue out of an easily correctable issue. If you can't express the negative issues about a company on here, then you shouldn't be able to express the positives either. Isn't that what a forum is for? INFORMATION!!!!! I've been buying from Nutraplanet for several years and have done plenty of reading on this forum board, but this situation has just gotten ridiculous. Now the board moderator gets to decide when a customer should be finished with a complaint? What?!? Mistakes happen and are inevitable. Just let Sam handle his own issues with his own company. He does a great job of that himself and by you jumping in, it justs look bad on Nutraplanet. Nutraplanet does typically have good customer service. Mistakes happen. Now let Nutraplanet solve them. That's how it's suppose to work.
  11. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,979
    Rep Power
    2815
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    82.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Blesum,

    In all the years that I have sponsored the AnabolicMinds forum I have NEVER asked any moderator or administrator to delete a post or lock a thread. I never have a need to run and hide because I always strive to do the right thing. If I drop the ball, I admit it and learn from it, and take care of the customer.

    There are no conspiracy theories, there are no paid shills to pimp NP cloaked as "registered members". We're the good guys...

    I'm still here to help, so feel free to PM me and I'll take care of you...
  12. New Member
    jirahpaco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    28.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Blesum,

    In all the years that I have sponsored the AnabolicMinds forum I have NEVER asked any moderator or administrator to delete a post or lock a thread. I never have a need to run and hide because I always strive to do the right thing. If I drop the ball, I admit it and learn from it, and take care of the customer.

    There are no conspiracy theories, there are no paid shills to pimp NP cloaked as "registered members". We're the good guys...

    I'm still here to help, so feel free to PM me and I'll take care of you...
    Well Spoken, Sir. Just as I would expect from you. Solid!!!
  13. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    1056388

    Quote Originally Posted by jirahpaco View Post
    So, then if anyone has any compliments toward Nutraplanet they should only air those out to customer service and not on this forum either? C'mon now! You guys have helped to create such a big issue out of an easily correctable issue. If you can't express the negative issues about a company on here, then you shouldn't be able to express the positives either. Isn't that what a forum is for? INFORMATION!!!!! I've been buying from Nutraplanet for several years and have done plenty of reading on this forum board, but this situation has just gotten ridiculous. Now the board moderator gets to decide when a customer should be finished with a complaint? What?!? Mistakes happen and are inevitable. Just let Sam handle his own issues with his own company. He does a great job of that himself and by you jumping in, it justs look bad on Nutraplanet. Nutraplanet does typically have good customer service. Mistakes happen. Now let Nutraplanet solve them. That's how it's suppose to work.
    So you now are going to decide how things will run around here.

    When an individual starts a thread an is obviously making fasle accusation that are unfounded, such as a thread being locked that was not, and then proceeds to make more unbecoming and unflaterring comments - yes I step in and decide when he is done.

    Threads get locked - very rarely deleted - when they become unproductive. Unproductive means that when any Tom, **** or Harry comes in and starts adding his unrelated commenst or opinions that have zero effect in resolving the OP issue. They also get locked when they become name calling and attacking. They are always there for anyone to view. We do not protect NutraPlanet.

    Additionally NutraPlanet, or more precisely, stryder does not ever request or expect our protection. He is quite capable of openly admitting his shortcomings and reconciling any matter as a gentleman. He did so in the very thread that the OP claimed such injustices.

    So when a member, customer or any other poster makes such unfounded and unbecoming comments I do jump in and address them directly. Expressing a negative business transaction and making accustaions and inflamtory statements are not the same thing nor do they display a spirit of solution seeking.
  14. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    2403
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%

    Equal opportunity. If you can rant about the good from a company in the forum.. you should also be allowed to rant about the bad.
  15. New Member
    biggfly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    530
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    Equal opportunity. If you can rant about the good from a company in the forum.. you should also be allowed to rant about the bad.
    agreed...fair is fair. If it doesnt involve name-calling or slander, and simply is someone expressing displeasure over mistakes or shortcomings, then they should be able to vent it. As long as it is kept to the facts, which Blesum clearly did, very detailed, and did not sling mud. None of the posters who chimed in with "nutraplanet rocks" or "nutraplanet always comes through" got addressed, just those who said they had an issue with an order. How can that be. Was there accusations or mistruths spoken?? Didnt appear to be. If it was perceived as there was, then one could make the argument against "nutraplanet ALWAYS comes through", because I am sure, as I bet the owner would agree and was stand up enough to even openly admit, they most likely dont ALWAYS come through. So that itself could also be a "mistruth" so to speak. And in no way am I a negative nancy on NP, because I have personally never had a problem and order ALOT from almost exclusively them, but I do think fair should be fair for all sides involved, even if there is something not so peachy to express from time to time. Just sayin...
  16. New Member
    biggfly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    530
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    YOU AGAIN??!? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO QUIT YOUR CRY'N!! NUTRA PLANET RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    You again...do you follow him around like a lost pup??? Whats the point of your posts?
  17. Advanced Member
    james122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    1739
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    You again...do you follow him around like a lost pup??? Whats the point of your posts?
    no point really, just like the drill sgt. and have decided to use him on most of my posts from now on. GOT ANY OTHER QUESTIONS !!? see.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  18. New Member
    biggfly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    530
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    no point really, just like the drill sgt. and have decided to use him on most of my posts from now on. GOT ANY OTHER QUESTIONS !!? see.
    Back to Mamby Pamby land then jackwagon
  19. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    2403
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    Back to Mamby Pamby land then jackwagon
    You know what makes me sad?? YOU DO!! lololol
  20. New Member
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    383
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    13.55%

    If everyone wants to continue talking freely about the supposed bad, I'll continue to speak on the good too. Lol.. another order, processed at 2:27 am shipped same day 11:45 am. That makes two orders both shipped same day as ordered in the time span of this thread.
  21. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    1056388

    Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    agreed...fair is fair. If it doesnt involve name-calling or slander, and simply is someone expressing displeasure over mistakes or shortcomings, then they should be able to vent it. As long as it is kept to the facts, which Blesum clearly did, very detailed, and did not sling mud. None of the posters who chimed in with "nutraplanet rocks" or "nutraplanet always comes through" got addressed, just those who said they had an issue with an order. How can that be. Was there accusations or mistruths spoken?? Didnt appear to be. If it was perceived as there was, then one could make the argument against "nutraplanet ALWAYS comes through", because I am sure, as I bet the owner would agree and was stand up enough to even openly admit, they most likely dont ALWAYS come through. So that itself could also be a "mistruth" so to speak. And in no way am I a negative nancy on NP, because I have personally never had a problem and order ALOT from almost exclusively them, but I do think fair should be fair for all sides involved, even if there is something not so peachy to express from time to time. Just sayin...
    Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    agreed...fair is fair. If it doesnt involve name-calling or slander, and simply is someone expressing displeasure over mistakes or shortcomings, then they should be able to vent it. As long as it is kept to the facts, which Blesum clearly did, very detailed, and did not sling mud.
    Here is where I cannot understand - the clearly selective comprehension or entire oversight by some posters who then also have an opinion on the matter and support threads like these being allowed to run on and on open ended as if there then will be more value to it when people who completely overlook the facts contribute further.

    biggfly - here is what Blesum said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blesum View Post
    Nice, lock a thread that shows NP's shortcomings/problems and then explanations for them? I typed out a nice response stating that Stryder's posts were what I needed to hear in order to stay as a customer and that there was no need to pursue my order any further because my order was now shipped out at last according to NP. But no, it wouldn't stick/post and got erased. Nice...

    I also tried to mention in passing that I still did not know what actually happened to my the Jacked jars in my order. Was one flavor subbed out for another? Which one? Were they all canceled and will I be getting refunded the difference? Where's the communication? Still not happening. I also mentioned that this was just a minor detail and I would just wait to find out when my order arrived, hopefully in TWO days.

    NP should keep an open policy and let laundry air itself out instead of locking threads that expose problems in order to get them to drop off of the page. I don't trust companies that lock threads here unless it's to get spamming under control.

    Yet another strike against Nutra in my mind. Wonder what will happen here next. Thread deletion? Locking? Lynching by NP nut-hangers? Stay tuned and find out. Or not.

    -Blesum
    biggfly? you do read what I read, correct?

    Fact - the thread he was talking about was never locked, closed, deleted or modified in any way. Yet he then chose to bad mouth.

    You do read what I am reading...don't you?

    As was stated here and in the other thread NutraPlanet came clean and accepted responsibility.

    I corrected him simply because he was wrong - the thread in question was never locked. There is always an open door policy with NP. We leave all threads both positive and negative on the board available for view. They are only closed when they become unproductive, leaving all text available for viewing by the world.

    The accusation that we censor, delete and close threads to protect NutraPlanet is ridiculous and anyone who states anything otherwise is very sadly mistaken.

    The thread in question is still open and available for viewing at any time right here: Took NP 5 working days to ship

    You will see that at the end of the day this thread has zero merit whatsoever - yet many will be happy to support and or endorse it.
  22. Advanced Member
    james122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    1739
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    Back to Mamby Pamby land then jackwagon
    ITS FUN RIGHT!!??!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  23. New Member
    biggfly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    530
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    A couple points of interest for you Blesum.

    Point #1 - The thread you reference is not nor has been closed, locked or deleted.

    Point #2 - NutraPlanet has not board authority or control on the moderation that takes place here at AM. It is the exclusive authority of the AM staff.

    Point #3 - Sponsor forums ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUMS. Take your issues with orders/service to them, not here.
    As a courtesy to NutraPlanet Customers we allow you to openly request support for your customer service need if and when the availability or access to them is hindered by holiday, weekends and or overwork. It is NOT a place for you to air attacks or insults or any other inflamatory commenst about theiur business practices.

    You have been instructed by the woner to contact him directly. Do so. Any future correspondences on this matter need to be conducted directly with the customer service staff at NutraPlanet or via Pm as Stryder has instructed you.

    Thank you.
    I guess my "selective" comprehension is more about Point #3 here...as none of the RAVE reviews of how great the customer service was on the order John Doe placed for X items and arrived in XX days got addressed, but a post of less than satisfactory customer service was brought up and only then was the POINT #3 was brought to the table. Should it not also transcend to "positive" customer service reviews, as they are parallel subjects, good or bad, they are both customer service comments. The word "Selective" is indeed apropros for this entire thread. Unsubbed.
  24. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,772
    Rep Power
    1056388

    Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    I guess my "selective" comprehension is more about Point #3 here...as none of the RAVE reviews of how great the customer service was on the order John Doe placed for X items and arrived in XX days got addressed, but a post of less than satisfactory customer service was brought up and only then was the POINT #3 was brought to the table. Should it not also transcend to "positive" customer service reviews, as they are parallel subjects, good or bad, they are both customer service comments. The word "Selective" is indeed apropros for this entire thread. Unsubbed.
    You have taken ridiculous to the next level.

    All threads positive and negative are left alone until either become unproductive.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 280
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 05:06 PM
  2. Replies: 163
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 05:19 PM
  3. ***The Official "Iphone Sucks" Thread"***
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 11:29 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Child locked in "Cage"
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in