John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and bought some and saw some on the reviews I read that one person commented the new stuff is like the old stuff(back in 2005-2006) which was really strong. I bought the old phenibut back in 2005 and it was very strong. I used to take 500-1000 mgs
(Im 220lbs now and was 210-220 then, and I am leaner now and have more muscle, close to the same weight though)

For those who have used the old stuff 05-06, does this compare?

I also heard some people say this new stuff needs to be dosed only 100 mgs because-it is way more potent.

or new people who are just using it what dosing are you using and what is your weight?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
35 views and no one has done this phenibut?

if you have done it, even if you have not done the old school to compare can you please state your weight and what dosing works best for you?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump for your dosing and the effects of this "super phenibut" and please include your bodyweight

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I cannot be of much help on this one...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and bought some and saw some on the reviews I read that one person commented the new stuff is like the old stuff(back in 2005-2006) which was really strong. I bought the old phenibut back in 2005 and it was very strong. I used to take 500-1000 mgs
(Im 220lbs now and was 210-220 then, and I am leaner now and have more muscle)

For those who have used the old stuff 05-06, does this compare?

I also heard some people say this new stuff needs to be dosed only 100 mgs because-it is way more potent.

or new people who are just using it what dosing are you using and what is your weight?
i would be interested in what you think of it, john. only straight phenibut i have tried was sns phenibut xt, never bought bulk before-but i am interested. phenibut is nice, nice, nice.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would be interested in what you think of it, john. only straight phenibut i have tried was sns phenibut xt, never bought bulk before-but i am interested. phenibut is nice, nice, nice.
The old stuff I bought back in 2005 was very potent. then in 2007-08 the stuff became considerably weak.

This stuff claims to be strong so Ill probably start out at 500 mgs. I only take it once per week at the most, the stuff can cause dependence and side effects if taken too often.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The old stuff I bought back in 2005 was very potent. then in 2007-08 the stuff became considerably weak.

This stuff claims to be strong so Ill probably start out at 500 mgs. I only take it once per week at the most, the stuff can cause dependence and side effects if taken too often.
let me know what you think about it.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Sub to find out what u think too john. I used phenibut maybe a year ago and actually got a little stupid with it. I had maybe a one week period where i was taking ~3000mg ED and then i just stopped it all of a sudden and NASTY withdrawl. I'd do it again but I'd do it smart next time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sub to find out what u think too john. I used phenibut maybe a year ago and actually got a little stupid with it. I had maybe a one week period where i was taking ~3000mg ED and then i just stopped it all of a sudden and NASTY withdrawl. I'd do it again but I'd do it smart next time.
3GM A DAY, DAMN!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup :friday: I was pretty toasty that week.
i can't believe phenibut isn't more popular. it comes with sides, but damn is it potent. at 3gm i bet it is close to a klonipin.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i can't believe phenibut isn't more popular. it comes with sides, but damn is it potent. at 3gm i bet it is close to a klonipin.
i have 2mg xanax pills bro - phenibut comes DAMN close

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
we better be quiet, if the word gets out on how good this stuff really is-it will never be in stock, lol.
too true - its a nice alternative to a beer while "on" too

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i must be doing it wrong.. i've used phenibut for some time at night to relax but it seems you two are referring to some stronger effects than I've experienced. What kind of effects do you get from phen?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i must be doing it wrong.. i've used phenibut for some time at night to relax but it seems you two are referring to some stronger effects than I've experienced. What kind of effects do you get from phen?
almost a benzo like calm hypnotic state. either the phenibut you have is bunk, or you are dosing very low, imo.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you buy the super phenibut by nutraplanet?

if so what dosing are you doing?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
theres alot of bunk or diluted stuff on the market. stick to NP.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Don't ask me, but Phenibut did nothing for me. I tried 500mg, then 1g, then 2g. Nothing. It's weird.
that is weird - i wonder if there are different sensitivities to the cmpd maybe?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Don't ask me, but Phenibut did nothing for me. I tried 500mg, then 1g, then 2g. Nothing. It's weird.
That's to low of a dose or me to gain anything from Phenibut. I have to dose no less than 3g, and even that sometimes isn't enough. 6g divided into two doses, about 3-4hrs apart, was how I was dosing last.

I definitely have to dose it higher than most.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
That's to low of a dose or me to gain anything from Phenibut. I have to dose no less than 3g, and even that sometimes isn't enough. 6g divided into two doses, about 3-4hrs apart, was how I was dosing last.

thats how i was dosing it too and i felt great.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

not me the old stuff from 2005 was potent at 500 mgs and one gram. I never went over one gram, in fact if you get some pure phenibut its really not advised to go over 1-1.5 grams. (and Im a pretty big boy)

what brand did you use?

thats how i was dosing it too and i felt great.
what brand did you use?

guest909

Awards
I have gone up to 3 grams with phenibut from another source and barely feel it...

I'm 140lbs.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have gone up to 3 grams with phenibut from another source and barely feel it...

I'm 140lbs.
its cut bad then or super weak. Geezus I used to take a gram and be out twelve hours strait and still want to lay in bed all day potent is the word I would use.

There was some phenibut that Nutraplanet was selling in 2007-2008 , that was weak. That is why they changed there source and supposedly got more potent stuff, like the old stuff, and thus " super phenibut"

the original phenibut I bought was called just regular old phenibut and I bought it in December of 2005. I think NP named the new super phenibut because a lot of the stuff on the market was either cut or just weak or both

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
not me the old stuff from 2005 was potent at 500 mgs and one gram. I never went over one gram, in fact if you get some pure phenibut its really not advised to go over 1-1.5 grams. (and Im a pretty big boy)

what brand did you use?

what brand did you use?
As a forum rule i cant post sources but lets say it begins with prima and ends with force. Note that 3g 12hrs apart left me F8CKed up for 48 hours.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a forum rule i cant post sources but lets say it begins with prima and ends with force. Note that 3g 12hrs apart left me F8CKed up for 48 hours.
never used it for this. Just relaxation and sleep. whats does it feel like doing this high dosing?

Ive heard stories of guys feeling super hungover at two -three grams

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
never used it for this. Just relaxation and sleep. whats does it feel like doing this high dosing?

Ive heard stories of guys feeling super hungover at two -three grams
no hangover for me - just a nice buzz, like having a few beers without the calories

EDIT: Note that I wasn't trying for a 48 hour effect, just turned out thats the way it effected me.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I like SNS's. I like NP's as well, but SNS can be more convenient in pill form.

I dosed it, two divided doses, three days a week, every other day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

yeah, sns phenibut xt was effective at 6 caps-but it went very fast and wasn't very economical.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have a cap em quick machine and cap them myself.

I bought it here , I assume you can still buy one, they come in handy for bypassing yucky tasting powders

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a cap em quick machine and cap them myself.

I bought it here , I assume you can still buy one, they come in handy for bypassing yucky tasting powders
yes, very handy-some bulk powders are horrid:aargh:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nutra no longer sells Cap em kits...DEA requires a bunch of info from each customer so we did away with it

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra no longer sells Cap em kits...DEA requires a bunch of info from each customer so we did away with it
=( I am sorry to hear this

you guys may can find one someone else if you search hard.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
soooo can any one answer Mr smetons question?? anyone use super P ? is it effective? anyone?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I have one of the Cap'em kits, but sometimes it seems like a hassle.

Yes I have tried the Super Phenibut, and yes, it is effective.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
or you can just buy the pills I think NP still sells them

I tried 500 mgs last night. It worked pretty well- good deep sleep

PerfectImNot

Awards
I figured id bump this thread, instead of starting a new one.

I just purchased 500g of super phenibut from NP and its back to the old baby powder like consistency, instead of being like granulated sugar/salt.

I was purchasing 50g bottles, but was so happy with it that I went for 500g. Im just curious if anybody else has recently ordered super phenibut and got the baby powder version. Can any NP reps speak on this, did you recently change your source?

Thanks.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I figured id bump this thread, instead of starting a new one.

I just purchased 500g of super phenibut from NP and its back to the old baby powder like consistency, instead of being like granulated sugar/salt.

I was purchasing 50g bottles, but was so happy with it that I went for 500g. Im just curious if anybody else has recently ordered super phenibut and got the baby powder version. Can any NP reps speak on this, did you recently change your source?

Thanks.
I've been using the NP bulk "baby powder" kind, on and off for a little while now. Works great. AS a matter of fact, today was one of my dosing days. I feel so much better on these days.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
We changed sources months ago...nothing but the best for nutra customers :thumbsup:

btjac1

Awards
What's up all...can anyone give me an idea of how to measure out a 500mg dose?? Ordered Phenibut a few years back and it came with a little 'scoop' for dosing. Just received a new order of the Super Phenibut and there's no scoop and I'm not sure how to measure out the right dose as I don't have a scale. Thanks!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up all...can anyone give me an idea of how to measure out a 500mg dose?? Ordered Phenibut a few years back and it came with a little 'scoop' for dosing. Just received a new order of the Super Phenibut and there's no scoop and I'm not sure how to measure out the right dose as I don't have a scale. Thanks!
1/4 teaspoon=900 mgs

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
so whats the latest on the pheni? i never tried it, but always wanted too