Took NP 5 working days to ship

UNbuff

Awards
Pretty mad about this since i needed it for a cut im on and before xmas and it looks like it won't make it in time.

probably the last order of NP ill do, as this has happened before, and they don't even give samples to make up for it or even apologize.

but thats ok, customer satisfaction is where they about

yes sarcasm

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
since this is the holidays they're probably busy like all other sites, I would not sweat it next time give yourself more time for arrival.

And honestly this does not warrant a thread about your delay, I'm on the west coast, my orders never arrive in less than a week, you have no idea how many threads I could have started :D

UNbuff

Awards
No, my order was not even processed till 5 working days had past, it was shipped 5 days after i made the order. Which doesn't include the weekend.

Orders should be processed within atleast 48hours, even thats steep.

and u sound like a NP nut hugger anyway

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
call it what you will but they've save me enough money to give them the benefit of the doubt.

ntornado

Awards
I recently had an order arrive to Australia in 4 business days from when I ordered. Maybe there was an issue with your order?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty mad about this since i needed it for a cut im on and before xmas and it looks like it won't make it in time.

probably the last order of NP ill do, as this has happened before, and they don't even give samples to make up for it or even apologize.

but thats ok, customer satisfaction is where they about

yes sarcasm
No, my order was not even processed till 5 working days had past, it was shipped 5 days after i made the order. Which doesn't include the weekend.

I am sorry that your experience was not as you would have expected. However, my question to you is, are you sure that all of the items in your order were in stock at the exact time your order was placed? There have been instances (on my orders as well) that an item can go oos, which will delay the process.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established

No need to come on here and bash members. Chances are products you ordered were backordered, or if you will notice some poroducts even say ships in 1-3 days. Also if you will read in other threads, NP gives samples when you request them, but do not throw them in if you dont request

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep, probably oos on some of your items. Have to watch the little lettering on checkout that would specify the current stock on items to make sure all is currently available. I just placed and order and everything shipped that day.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
if there is anything I can do to keep you as a customer let me know. We appreciate your business.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Ordered on the 15th 3:30 am, ship notice recieved at 2:30 pm same day. This experience is pretty much spot on for every other time I've ordered from np. Thanks fellas

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered on the 15th 3:30 am, ship notice recieved at 2:30 pm same day. This experience is pretty much spot on for every other time I've ordered from np. Thanks fellas
Very happy to hear this worked out so well.

Thank you for you continued business.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established

Last time I checked, name calling wasn't a very popular way to make new friends, or ask for help. A much better way would be to PM a Nutra representative, or even give them a call, they are on the boards for a reason. For me, they've always been real helpful. Additionally, I've had a long wait for stuff as well, but it was because it was outta stock, something I knew when I placed my order so I planned accordingly.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I recently had an order arrive to Australia in 4 business days from when I ordered. Maybe there was an issue with your order?
Damn that's lightning fast, those ninja monkeys must be working overtime... maybe i should move over there, my orders take 7 days min but I'm not complaining with customer service like this its worth the wait and the prices cant be beat.

Cheers,

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Maybe I should share my experience too...

Ordered 8 days ago. Over $350 of supps. Made sure everything was listed as in stock. Selected 2nd day Fed Express delivery.

Waited 3 days and still nothing. Checked order status at NP. Said "shipped". Waited for the rest of the week and weekend. Emailed them today to ask for help in finding out what happened to my order.

Got an email back a couple of hours later ...

Hello,
I am so sorry we have had such a delay with the jacked. Your order is still pending. I can change the flavor if you want and get it all out today or just send everything else. Also I will refund the shipping right away.

--
Check out our now entirely GMP certified bulk line!

Thank you for your Business!

Andrew Spring
www.NutraPlanet.com

They should have at least contacted me to let me know that there was something in my order that was actually OOS, and offered to make the switch, or ship without the OOS Jacked instead of marking my order as shipped and not contacting me.

Nutra, that was NOT cool. :dunno::liar::lame:

-Blesum

passenger

Awards
I made my order over a month ago, and still haven't got it :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made my order over a month ago, and still haven't got it :(
Have you contacted CS? Either way......

Please PM your order details and I will find out what is going on. If you cant send a PM, please feel freeto post your order # so that I can look into it.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Yikes, another one? So is this normal or is Nutra on a downward spiral? Wondering if I should abandon ship or not. Too bad Primordial Performance doesn't carry a more varied inventory - I would know where to go in that case.

-Blesum

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like the other reps have been all over this. Just to add my perspective in.

1) Orders that have all items "In Stock" typically ship that day or the next, unless we're in the middle of a large sale.

2) Samples usually run out during large sales, but are often available during slower times. Don't forget to request them. If we had enough, we'd give them out to every single customer, trust me. We want to keep you happy.

3) UnBuff, if you're not happy with the response to your problem, feel free to contact me and I can look into it further for you.

Warrior616

Awards
I had to wait 10 days to get my order but I dont mind. I wasnt planning on using my order til' January. I had a similar problem to some of the above posters where products were still listed as "In Stock"... My best guess is there is a delay in the website being updated due to the holidays... Just my .02 cents...
Either way I'm just happy i got my order :147:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yikes, another one? So is this normal or is Nutra on a downward spiral? Wondering if I should abandon ship or not. Too bad Primordial Performance doesn't carry a more varied inventory - I would know where to go in that case.

-Blesum
I think you might be overstating any perceived issue. These are 2 small complaints (of which, full disclosure has not been given), out of thousands of orders. I think the odds of a good experience are excellent.

Thank you for your business.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
I think you might be overstating any perceived issue. These are 2 small complaints (of which, full disclosure has not been given), out of thousands of orders. I think the odds of a good experience are excellent.

Thank you for your business.
Two? I count FOUR, not two different people who had shared their ordering problems in this thread. I also wouldn't belittle those who had problems as being "small". That's a good way to let the customer know that their problems aren't important. It is to me. I dropped a large chunk of my paycheck on these supps, checked to make sure they were marked as in stock, got 2nd day shipping, and then even checked the order status when the products did not arrive to confirm that they were marked as shipped. My X-mas bulk plan is off-schedule now. I'm upset and you want to belittle this?

-Blesum

Update: Andrew wrote back a couple of hours ago:

Xxxx,

I am very very sorry. I do agree that you should have been notified. From time to time there my be a large stocking issue like this, and we do our best to right the situation and assist each customer in a way that makes them happy. We are unable to notify every customer when a large item such a jacked has an unforeseen issue, because there are hundreds and hundreds of individuals with the same problem.

This may not be the most ideal way to handle it, but it is my hope that we can make up for it in how me move forward. So please if there is anything else I can do for you let me know.
My order is now being "processed".

still should have not happened. Nutra needs to fix this problem with their system.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
I have to agree with Blesum, any problem isn't "small", especially to the individual that it happened to. Is Nutraplanet on a downward spiral? Maybe. Prices are significantly higher then many other sites for non-Nutraplanet brand items (10%-20%), shipping times are questionable for some, nutraplanet reps minimize the problem rather then accepting responsibility and fixing it. The customer is always right!!! It's not looking good. What I'm saying is I hope Nutraplanet steps their game up. There's to much competition in the supplement industry to consider any problem as being "small". I've spent thousands of dollars at Nutraplanet over the past several years, but more and more I find my self shopping elsewhere. I've had a nonsexual man-crush on Nutraplanet for a long time, but it's certainly wearing off. Please help to start restoring the faith.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two? I count FOUR, not two different people who had shared their ordering problems in this thread. I also wouldn't belittle those who had problems as being "small". That's a good way to let the customer know that their problems aren't important. It is to me. I dropped a large chunk of my paycheck on these supps, checked to make sure they were marked as in stock, got 2nd day shipping, and then even checked the order status when the products did not arrive to confirm that they were marked as shipped. My X-mas bulk plan is off-schedule now. I'm upset and you want to belittle this?

-Blesum

Update: Andrew wrote back a couple of hours ago:

My order is now being "processed".

still should have not happened. Nutra needs to fix this problem with their system.
Please understand....I was in no way belittling anyones problems (specifically the 3 mentioned). However, please consider the volume of orders placed daily through NP. That is not an excuse in anyway, just a statement of fact. With that said, you are correct, this should not happen, however, since it did happen, the only thing that NP can do is move forward and try to make sure it does not occur again in the future.

I have to agree with Blesum, any problem isn't "small", especially to the individual that it happened to. Is Nutraplanet on a downward spiral? Maybe. Prices are significantly higher then many other sites for non-Nutraplanet brand items (10%-20%), shipping times are questionable for some, nutraplanet reps minimize the problem rather then accepting responsibility and fixing it. The customer is always right!!! It's not looking good. What I'm saying is I hope Nutraplanet steps their game up. There's to much competition in the supplement industry to consider any problem as being "small". I've spent thousands of dollars at Nutraplanet over the past several years, but more and more I find my self shopping elsewhere. I've had a nonsexual man-crush on Nutraplanet for a long time, but it's certainly wearing off. Please help to start restoring the faith.
Please see above regarding minimizing.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
With that said, you are correct, this should not happen, however, since it did happen, the only thing that NP can do is move forward and try to make sure it does not occur again in the future.
What is being done to ensure that these problems don't occur again in the future?

-Blesum

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is being done to ensure that these problems don't occur again in the future?

-Blesum
Knowing NP's stance on customer service, they will do everything within their power to correct any concerns that arise.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
:drillsergeant: nutra kicks butt!! quit yer cry'n and eat a steak!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To all those who have been experiencing delays in their order processing, I'd like to personally apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I'd also like to reassure everyone that none of us here at the NutraPlanetarium or our reps, are in any way belittling anyone or their problems. AE14 is simply stating that majority of our orders are shipped out in a timely [and sometimes insanely] rapid rate.

It has always been, and always will be, our goal to provide our customers with a level of service that exceeds their expectations. In these cases, we apparently dropped the ball. I accept full responsibility, but would like to explain why these delays are happening, so you can make a more informed decision when shopping with us.

Let's begin...

First, we try to keep enough inventory on hand to accommodate the demands of our customer base. Lately we have been growing at a very rapid pace. This causes shortages of inventory at times, as well as shortages on samples. We rely heavily on communication from our vendors to assess whether we should allow products to oversell or cap them at current levels. When a vendor fails to relay their stock levels, turn-around times, or even statuses of pending purchase orders, this causes a ripple effect which is felt all the way at the consumer level. Couple this with the time of the year when companies reduce inventory to lessen the tax burden, and you further exacerbate the problem.

On a side note:

When you look at the availability field on our product page, you will see 1 of 3 things:
1) In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days
2) Ships in 1-3 Business Days
3) Out of stock

Option 1 means it's in stock in our physical warehouse
Option 2 means it's either on order and in route to us, or will be arriving soon
Option 3 means it's out of stock and you can't physically checkout with this product

At times our inventory counts are off, and this can cause an item to be listed in stock but actually be out of stock. We go to great lengths to ensure stock counts are accurate and do weekly counts of our entire warehouse, but sometimes these mistakes and oversights happen, and may cause delays.

The solution…

I am making this one of our top priorities and working with our vendors, IT dept, and warehouse staff to increase our capacity and ability to fulfill orders more efficiently. I will also be working with our customer service department to be more proactive so we can help and inform you before a lengthy delay takes place. I am fully aware that each individual has a choice in where they choose to shop. That is why my team and I are sincerely appreciative for the trust you guys put in us when shopping for your supplements. This is never overlooked or unappreciated, and that is why we will continually strive and challenge ourselves to better serve you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we overcome these growing pains.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blesum, sorry about the delay with your shipment. If you had Jacked in your order, this was delayed because USPLabs is in the process of moving their warehouse facility and neither our emails nor our purchase orders are being received in a timely basis. PM me your order # and I will take care of you.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Much love for Nutraplanet here! Sure I've had some minor problems, but if you only left yourself that short on days before needing for a cut to order, then you need to take some personal responsibility for that, as much as it sucks. They make mistakes sure, but their only crime is being human :).

Especially around holiday times with big sales, keeping track of all the stock is close to impossible. If you're unsure of an order email and they'll be sure to hook you up. If your order is over month, I'd figure it's down to customs in your country to be honest.

protempsfish

Awards
Props to NP. I have placed several orders and they have always arrived prompty with no delays and/or issues. They even gave me a credit as I had inquired about the dosing of the bulk Yohimbe that wasnt very clear on the website. They have always answered any questions Ive had and in all honesty, they have one of the strongest customer service teams in the industry.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Props to NP. I have placed several orders and they have always arrived prompty with no delays and/or issues. They even gave me a credit as I had inquired about the dosing of the bulk Yohimbe that wasnt very clear on the website. They have always answered any questions Ive had and in all honesty, they have one of the strongest customer service teams in the industry.
Thank you for the kind words and for your business. Have a great holiday