SAVE on Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro and ERASE Stack!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RIGHT HERE: Performance Enhancing Supplements Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack (1+1+1 Units): Discount Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack Supplements

ALPHA-T2: Target Fat Loss, Increase Thyroid Activity, Increase Metabolism, Burn Fat!

OxyElite Pro: The Perfect Alpha-T2 compliment. Contains ingredients to further Target Fat Loss, further increase thyroid activity, and burn fat from even more angles!

Erase: Decrease Fat Storage, Decrease Water Storage, Increase Testosterone, and Decrease Cortisol!

This stack will give you 4 weeks at a FULL DOSE of each product. Insane synergy! Insane Fat Loss! You can take the product for up to 8 weeks!

How to dose:

Morning on an empty stomach: 1 Alpha-T2, 2 OxyElite, 2 Erase

Evening on an empty stomach : 2 Alpha-T2, 1 OxyElite, 1 Erase

Start dosing low and work up to the above dosing

Enjoy the intense results!

RIGHT HERE: Performance Enhancing Supplements Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack (1+1+1 Units): Discount Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack Supplements

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
thats pretty serious right there!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Surely you'd do two OEP in the morning instead of the evening as it might interfere with sleep, no? Considering the other 2 are essentially stim free :p

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup you could do that as well. I forget not everyone goes to sleep at midnight like me :D

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
I have this stack sitting in my cart at NP...any reviews or personal results from this stack? I am around 11%, not on cycle, just looking to cruise on something while being natty and give a little edge towards single digits...maybe some recompadrol to throw in as well for some carbs?? Thoughts welcome...thanks!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are numerous reviews on the OEP + Alpha-T2 stack as it has been out for a lot longer. Adding Erase makes this stack even more effective. IMO there really is no stack for fat loss that beats it. Adding in something like recompadrol for carbs is only going to make it that much more powerful!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
There are numerous reviews on the OEP + Alpha-T2 stack as it has been out for a lot longer. Adding Erase makes this stack even more effective. IMO there really is no stack for fat loss that beats it. Adding in something like recompadrol for carbs is only going to make it that much more powerful!
Agreed, really is a killer stack, personally added anabolic pump... kinda like that crazy awesome promo you're running :-D

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/165525-new-years-resolution.html

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time for everyone to get this steal of a stack to get in shape! Summer will be here before you know it

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding Anabolic Pump and Recreate does so even more...:147:

Loosing body fat effortlessly. I'm 5lbs leaner in just 3 weeks.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to be running this as well. I love at2 and erase together. OEP is the icing on the cake. :)

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Adding Anabolic Pump and Recreate does so even more...:147:

Loosing body fat effortlessly. I'm 5lbs leaner in just 3 weeks.
Are you running all 5 supps stacked at once or how is the protocol??

jtjohnny102

Awards
Would this stack be useable by females? I'm not familiar with whether this is catered towards men or can be used by both...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this stack be useable by females? I'm not familiar with whether this is catered towards men or can be used by both...
Use the "Get Up and Go Stack" if you are a female. Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro

Morning: 2AT2, 1 OEP
Afternoon: 1 AT2, 2 OEP

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup!

AT2 is currently out of stock but more is on the way. The stack will then be back

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Nice thnx....you don't happen to have an eta do you?

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for AT2 to come back in stock so I can order this stack. It'll be my first Nutraplanet purchase and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use the "Get Up and Go Stack" if you are a female. Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro

Morning: 2AT2, 1 OEP
Afternoon: 1 AT2, 2 OEP
The only problem with that is you have to build up a lot of resistance to OEP before you can take 2 in the afternoon and get to sleep.... I would opt for the opposite 1AT2 in the am with 2 OEP and 2 AT2 and 1 OEP in the afternoon...

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Thanks for the update. I've been checking the NP site daily!

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
How come we can't put items that are on there way to being stocked in our cart so we can get on the list for this early and have it shipped asap?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will it be back in stock? i need it asap!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just looking into this b/c my buddy wants to give something like this a try. I'll definitely be checking back :fingersx:

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
How come we can't put items that are on there way to being stocked in our cart so we can get on the list for this early and have it shipped asap?
I'm sure it's a pain in the butt and they don't want to over-sell. However, I also wish I could go ahead and place my order now, considering I'm about to go on my night shift rotation and will be in my own little world for the next three days. It would massively suck if I missed out before I came back to the land of the living.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it's a pain in the butt and they don't want to over-sell. However, I also wish I could go ahead and place my order now, considering I'm about to go on my night shift rotation and will be in my own little world for the next three days. It would massively suck if I missed out before I came back to the land of the living.
Definitely. Seems like if you order you would go on a list of first come first serve, then when all supplies have been spoken for (if they are) before the order goes live then message is posted. Seems simple to me. I hate checking every day lol.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I hate checking every day lol.
lol no kidding. I keep finding supps I HAVE to get. I'll be so supp'd out I'll have no clue what's doing what!

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Have this stack on the way to try out during a cut. Look forward to it.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Have this stack on the way to try out during a cut. Look forward to it.
From NP? or did you find it elsewhere? I would rather give my $$ to NP, providing it's back in stock before my money is allocated to another part of the budget.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
No from elsewhere since it wasn't in stock by the weekend and I wanted to start next monday. They had a decent price on helladrol so needed something else to put me over the limit for free shipping. Still made another order from np for the same amount...just got things I otherwise wouldn't have.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely. Seems like if you order you would go on a list of first come first serve, then when all supplies have been spoken for (if they are) before the order goes live then message is posted. Seems simple to me. I hate checking every day lol.
i just tried to still place the order and im am unable to. This sucks!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We need a Nutraplanet rep!!! I want this stack! lol....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonderful it was out of stock for most of the sale was it not... :28:
yea i believe so...I mean if they not going to have it back in stock for a while or after the sale than they should take it out..Its such a tease..And at that people wait for it to be in stock and not buy it elsewhere....

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
yea i believe so...I mean if they not going to have it back in stock for a while or after the sale than they should take it out..Its such a tease..And at that people wait for it to be in stock and not buy it elsewhere....
:frustrate
I just found out that my wife re-allocated the 140 bux I was planning to spend at NP, assuming that I had already purchased what I needed. So NP got screwed out of a sale, and I got screwed out of my Erase/OEP/AT2 stack+other stuff.

Sigh...

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I just found out that my wife re-allocated the 140 bux I was planning to spend at NP, assuming that I had already purchased what I needed. So NP got screwed out of a sale, and I got screwed out of my Erase/OEP/AT2 stack+other stuff.

Sigh...
I know how you feel man. I always miss out on these sales cuz of low funds, and now that I did have the funds, they were out of stock. I held on to the cash for these supplements for almost two weeks and as of yesterday, those funds had to go into some car repair.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sigh...
yea it sucks and nutras lost. I found a good deal elsewhere though. erase and at2 for i believe 38 bucks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But i do love nutra...! lol