New Years Sale? Fadogia-500 from iForce...who is interested?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
90 caps/bottle
serving size = 1 cap

each cap contains:

500mg Fadogia(verified legit from Omega)
125mg 25-R

Guess the price :D

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
$10.00 !!! bogo!!!! wooooooooohooooooooooooo

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes like T-Force (2 for $20.00) this is good for Introductory price

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
when, where and how much $$$$$

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I like the way this sounds. Depending on the price I may love the way it sounds. 19.99 BOGO sounds nice

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested... Hook it up iForce!

ModernLats

Awards
Last I read about this it was found hardly effective in raising Test enough to justify cost.

I like Iforce but I think I'm going to skip this one.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested. I'll say 23.95

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
what is 25-R ?
A crappy steroidal saponin though I guess crappy and steroidal saponins are synonymous. Steroidal in structure but not meant to imply anabolic as many try to tout them as.

Has the active for fadogia ever been identified?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Last I read about this it was found hardly effective in raising Test enough to justify cost.

I like Iforce but I think I'm going to skip this one.
wrong, fadogia is great at raising test..

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I have had awesome results with T-Force - all the markers are there: appetite, libido, etc. So I am definitely interested.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! WHATS THE PRIIIIIIICE??!!!???!!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Curious about this, though I still have a few bottles of t-force, whats the advantage of added the 25-R? :)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
VaughnTrue - other fitness forum
"It's a natural anabolic. Some claim it's capable of activating androgen receptors.

No known optimal dosing...more = better"

Posted by littlrook
how would this compare to mass fx. i have never ran it due to price, but this is a good price to stock up on a few"

VaughnTrue - other fitness forum
"Would be compareable at the least"

Game on!

My price guess is $15-$17.99/bottle ;)

AnaboliChris

Awards
Some bird told me it'll be between $15-$17.99

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
All I ask is that it's at the same time as a Tropinol presale ;)

And here's me with 4 bottles of t-force left haha

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Holy ish I'm in for this! I want some now! $14.99 I'm guessing

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Could be one of $17.99 but 2 for $30 :)

if it's two for $30 I'll be getting 6

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Products on the site now... Any news on this?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'm gonna stock up on this ish! Hope it drops down to $15-20 for Xmas! Mmmmmmm some fadogia + 25R sounds delicious!!!!!!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I like what I see, but NO WAY am I paying 59.99 which I know is the MSRP LOL, I would not mind seeing a BOGO for 25 bucks

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
The t-force BOGO was 35, figure this will be the same or a little less based on the prices that we've been told :)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im in if its a bogo cause fadogia makes me a f'ing machine

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
What about gym performance ?
well im on trt at 200mg/week so gym performance wouldnt be noticable but the stuff puts your libido in od. on a side note remember any natural test booster is not going to do much in terms of gym performance thats just hype. they should give you a libido bump and a nice sense of well being

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder how Fadogia compares to Bulbine. Why was the 25R added, don't do much but raise the price.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder how Fadogia compares to Bulbine. Why was the 25R added, don't do much but raise the price.
fadogia is a great ingredient, but pales in comparison to Bulbine. I think they are best when stacked together TBH.

I disagree on the 25-r being a waste. When dosed properly(200-400mg/day) it really makes your workouts insane. It was the only ingredient in MaxOut that enabled users to feel the product so quickly. The combo will create a great testosterone boost, while enabling users to get effects quickly.

As far as I know, it should be for sale on the 1st at a price of $15/bottle. Not in a buy one get one...but just $15/bottle!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
fadogia is a great ingredient, but pales in comparison to Bulbine. I think they are best when stacked together TBH.

I disagree on the 25-r being a waste. When dosed properly(200-400mg/day) it really makes your workouts insane. It was the only ingredient in MaxOut that enabled users to feel the product so quickly. The combo will create a great testosterone boost, while enabling users to get effects quickly.

As far as I know, it should be for sale on the 1st at a price of $15/bottle. Not in a buy one get one...but just $15/bottle!
This is HUGELY interesting, as $15 a bottle is an awesome value. I just had a couple questions, because for a long time I've been using another Fadogia based product and really enjoyed it, this could be used to amplify the dosages in that product or temporarily replace it when out of stock.

-Is the Fadogia active extracted from the root only, or the whole plant?
-How many servings per day would one have to take to realize your above advocated aggregate 2-400mg/day 25-R dosage?

THANKS! Looking forward to this :)

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is HUGELY interesting, as $15 a bottle is an awesome value. I just had a couple questions, because for a long time I've been using another Fadogia based product and really enjoyed it, this could be used to amplify the dosages in that product or temporarily replace it when out of stock.

-Is the Fadogia active extracted from the root only, or the whole plant?
-How many servings per day would one have to take to realize your above advocated aggregate 2-400mg/day 25-R dosage?

THANKS! Looking forward to this :)
Will be hitting up a few bottles of this for sure.

Looks like 125mg of 25-r per serving.

They have some info up at Nutra on this product:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/fadogia-500-90-capsules.html
this extract was sourced through omega sports, so it is the exact same extract seen in t-force.

To get enough 25-R, you'd really only need 2 pills/day, but we suggest 3/day because it will be that much stronger. Each pill contains:

500mg Fadogia Agrestis
125mg 25-R

So if you take the recommended 3 pills/day, you get a total of 1500mg Fadogia Agrestis + 375mg 25-R.

We dosed the hell out of this sucker, and made it as cheap as possible. Not looking to make a ton of $ off this because we know it wouldn't sell well in retail stores. Its true market is you guys, educated supplement consumers. It is looking like it will be a 1 run product, so if you like it and the price, I'd grab extras before inventory is gone(1,000 bottles).