Problem contacting customer service...

CornFed

Awards
Really hate doing this. I work 7am-7pm and have no time to call customer service so have been emailing. Only getting the automated response since last wednesday. Kept resending like the automated response says to...perhaps going to junk mail?

If anyone can help out, would be great.

CornFed

Awards
I have a very detailed email i can forward to a customer service rep(don't know if you are one) but long story short, one product in my order was wrong and it was MY fault, needed to know how to proceed and need to be worked with slightly due to the fact that the day after i received the order i was forced to cancel the debit card i used for the order due to fraud.

Needed to know if i need an RMA number to ship the single product back, then is there a restocking fee....also, perhaps i could just get the credit in the form of a gift card so i can then place another order and pay the difference using my wife's card, or my new one seeing as i'll have it soon.

Just need some guidance on the best path to proceed.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate to say ot you will have to call CS and they will have to direct you on how to get the product back. Is there any time you can call?

CornFed

Awards
I hate to say ot you will have to call CS and they will have to direct you on how to get the product back. Is there any time you can call?
9am-4pm CST...I can give it a shot.

I basically take 3 10 minute breaks per day.....usually filled with scarfing food....I have a feeling it may take longer than that.

Guess I'll try.

It just sounded like emailing customer service was the "best" way to contact.

I'm dreading trying to explain this over the phone. Simple when typed out, but verbal communication can be tough sometimes for people.

Thanks for your help.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know how it goes. Calling cs is always the best method.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's almost never a wait time for customer service. They should be able to pull up your order and get you sorted out in under 10 minutes. Hope you get this sorted out; if the issue were a bit simpler i'd offer to call for you.

CornFed

Awards
Tried today. Put me on hold too long...had to hang up.

Guess I'll try back again tomorrow. :(