International Shipping Rates.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Answers

International Shipping Rates.

My friend recommended me Nutraplanet to purchase my supplements and after a browse, the prices seemed decent and since he has gotten nothing but good experience, I thought I would give NP a try.

My order, which is pretty much a replicate order to my friend has an more expensive shipping rate, and its to the same address too.
    So I am really curious to how the shipping rate is calculated since my order's shipping is nearly $25 more than my friend's who ordered his stuff last week.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grimninja View Post
    My friend recommended me Nutraplanet to purchase my supplements and after a browse, the prices seemed decent and since he has gotten nothing but good experience, I thought I would give NP a try.

My order, which is pretty much a replicate order to my friend has an more expensive shipping rate, and its to the same address too.
    So I am really curious to how the shipping rate is calculated since my order's shipping is nearly $25 more than my friend's who ordered his stuff last week.
    I don't know what wrong order a few time from NP, last to order ( 1 day difference ) I order 2 PP 1T and the day after decide to order another 2 PP 1T. DHL was used ( first time ) got to pay 20$ for custom for the 1 pack and 52$ for custom for 2 pack, the exact thing !!!! Don't know if I would be ordering from NP again !!! Got my package under a week do ! Pretty fast but way to expensive !!
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

We do not control customs and taxes levied on your products. We would like to see the lowest possible customs fees as much as you, because we want you to be a happy customer!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

My guess is that the one product or so that you have different to your friend is making your package go up in weight just enough to trigger the next postage rate.

I had a similar problem with my order this week. One extra item worth $4.00 triggered a $25 postage rise.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ntornado View Post
    My guess is that the one product or so that you have different to your friend is making your package go up in weight just enough to trigger the next postage rate.

I had a similar problem with my order this week. One extra item worth $4.00 triggered a $25 postage rise.
    Thats the thing i had 1 less product than my friend. Everything the same except than 1 product. Overall my shopping cart would of weigh less than his too.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We do not control customs and taxes levied on your products. We would like to see the lowest possible customs fees as much as you, because we want you to be a happy customer!
    I undestand this is not NP fault, what i was trying too say is that before you used DHL , I never pay custom charge in my order or maybe ounce, and took about two about 2 weeks to get here. Last 2 order I made was ship with DHL it was fast under 7 days but I had to pay custom twice. So for me I buy from 4 differents usa online store ( the other 3 places I never got custom charge), compare price etc........when I order from NP ist because you got the best price...but from now on I must also think ..........hum will it end up the best price if custom charge me ? So this is what I am trying to say, that I will probably buy less from NP since I don't really know how much I am going to end up spending for my order. But again I know ist not NP fault and that suck since you always got some nice deal combo
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Is there a way to avoid the order being sent via DHL? I've heard nothing but bad news from them and its one reason I am a bit hesitant to order just yet.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

DHL & Customs sux balls, just saying. There's no need for it especially when things are so much cheaper using USPS Ground (signature required)!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Use FedEx or USPS... I dont get any charges.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I still heaps curious to how shipping is charged, considering i have 1 less product than my friends order and its $25 more on postage, which is just stupid.
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

I still heaps curious to how shipping is charged, considering i have 1 less product than my friends order and its $25 more on postage, which is just stupid.
    Have you ordered protein and he hasn't? Weight is a bit factor is shipping charges.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

There are many variables that we would need to know in order to figure out the issue. Care to give order details?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Answers

We've both ordered Protein Powder.

What I ordered:
    5lb ON protein powder
    2 x Orange Triad
    1 x Jack3d

What my friend ordered:
    5lb ON protein powder
    1 x oxyelite
    1 x lean xtreme
    1 x focus xt

In the end i say its about the same weight, but how would my order end up being $75 and his was like $52?

Just seems like a massive gap. He ordered his about 1 week before this thread was started, can 1 week really cause that much difference?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 09:59 AM
  2. NP shipping rates
    By Delta Force in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 10:06 PM
  3. Immediate International FedEX Shipping Rates Changes!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 04:28 AM
  4. NEW EVEN LOWER SHIPPING RATES!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 08:29 AM
  5. New Shipping Rates!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 04:12 PM