USPowders No more???

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Why was USPowders discontinued on nutraplanet? I finally have a capping kit and was excited to get started, now I can't get my favorite supplements in bulk! Bring it back!

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
But Notice how their all out of stock, I emailed nutraplanet's costumer service and asked when they will be resupplying and this is what I saw when they emailed me back "Hello *****, Unfortunately USpowders has discontinued bulk product. Thanks for your inquiry!"

So i'm not sure what to think.... I hope its not true and everything gets restocked cause I'm freakin out!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But Notice how their all out of stock, I emailed nutraplanet's costumer service and asked when they will be resupplying and this is what I saw when they emailed me back "Hello *****, Unfortunately USpowders has discontinued bulk product. Thanks for your inquiry!"
Shyt!!!! Just noticed that....and I ran out of supercissus, this is really sad :(

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Shyt!!!! Just noticed that....and I ran out of supercissus, this is really sad :(
I'm almost out, I hope its just a miscommunication or a mix up because I wanted to try all their bulk products. But for now their out of stock on EVERYTHING from USPowder. And that is why I'm worried. I hope a USPlabs guy chimes in on this to set things straight

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The only USPowder I ever used was Super Cissus, and I personally lie regular ground up cissus powder more than their fancey extract.

The only USPowder I ever used was Super Cissus, and I personally lie regular ground up cissus powder more than their fancey extract.
Thier fancy extract is the reason you are using ground up cissus powder.

You can eat fruit loops or fruity Os.

When it comes down to my joints, I would put my money on the Patented extract that introduced Cissus to the joint market over "ground Up" extract....

You can only get the Patented extract at once place....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

When it comes down to my joints, I would put my money on the Patented extract that introduced Cissus to the joint market over "ground Up" extract....

Supercissus is no joke....thats all there is too it. Everything else isnt even fruit loops, its just Brand-X Loops.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope they bring 1-c back.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established

Agreed. My shoulder has improved with supercissus RX and mine is partly from neurological damage and muscular imbalance. But I know 1st hand that it works magic on other people in my family. But Please keep making it for bulk powder so I can afford using it religiously.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best for me was when they released DominATP that was by far the best IMO.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The best for me was when they released DominATP that was by far the best IMO.
haha yeah it was pretty good. I still have a bottle of Refresh.

I need my bulk Cissus Rx!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bud if you never has used:

DominATP + Refresh
SuperSaponins
1-carboxy
Focus Dirt

start to beleive man.......I hope soon this will avaiable again

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I wish I would have gotten a chance to try ANY of their bulk powders, however they have pretty much all been sold out since...julyish if I'm correct? Either way you can get bulk super cissus powder from lots of other bulk suppliers. Really wish I coulda tried supersaponins though damnit.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I wish I would have gotten a chance to try ANY of their bulk powders, however they have pretty much all been sold out since...julyish if I'm correct? Either way you can get bulk super cissus powder from lots of other bulk suppliers. Really wish I coulda tried supersaponins though damnit.
Would it be breaking the rules to ask what site supplies bulk supercissus rx powder? or does that only apply to anabolics? and if not can u send me the link cause I have been searching haven't found it and idk what is reliable

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never tried DomainATP or focus dirt. has anyone tried to email USP to see if they were bringing it back? Maybe it was just a lack of demand so they stopped. Or it could have been a problem with their supplier, either way I say we all shoot the CS department an email and ask. Maybe they will bring it back temparily and we can all stock up

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be breaking the rules to ask what site supplies bulk supercissus rx powder? or does that only apply to anabolics? and if not can u send me the link cause I have been searching haven't found it and idk what is reliable
I believe it is not allowed to post any links to any retailers that are not sponsers. Just do a google search and see what you get. I think the only problem is everyone knows USP and they have a reputation for quality products. Anywhere else that has bulks your not really gonna know what your buying untill you buy it and try it and even then it might be still bunk. I believe their powders are also manipulated just for them so like their super cissus isn't the same as a generic cissus powder. I know their 1-C is unique to only them. I have tried to search and I have found companies that sold l-dopa in bulk but it isnt the same as 1-c as USP claims it passes the blood barrier of the brain and regular l-dopa doesn't. I just hope USP brings it back even for just a little while

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and you will never find it each extract is a proprietary extraction method and for the sale @ NP only but for long time is OOS

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
and you will never find it each extract is a proprietary extraction method and for the sale @ NP only but for long time is OOS
damn it, we should start a petition to convince them to bring it all back

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
not worry he see this thread
Then hopefully after so many people post on this subject he'll get the ball rolling on bringing all their great stuff back

I never tried DomainATP or focus dirt. has anyone tried to email USP to see if they were bringing it back? Maybe it was just a lack of demand so they stopped. Or it could have been a problem with their supplier, either way I say we all shoot the CS department an email and ask. Maybe they will bring it back temparily and we can all stock up
It was not the demand for USPowders, as we've always soldout of the all the powder runs that hit the NP site.

The demand for USPlabs is the reason for the lack of attention to USPowders.

What powder would most like to see come back first?

I hope they bring 1-c back.
FYI, 1-c is the extract in PowerFULL. We are just following labeling laws.

I think we proven that our extracts produce superior products. Every extract on our supplement facts are unique to us.

We control every aspect of raw material production, extraction and manufacturing.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was not the demand for USPowders, as we've always soldout of the all the powder runs that hit the NP site.

My vote would be for 1-C, mainly because it is the only one I tried and I loved it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI, 1-c is the extract in PowerFULL. We are just following labeling laws.

I think we proven that our extracts produce superior products. Every extract on our supplement facts are unique to us.

We control every aspect of raw material production, extraction and manufacturing.
so far the best pre-workout stack I have taken was powerfull+jack3d+OEP.. nothing has come close to the mental drive, focus, and energy afterwards.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vote would be for 1-C, mainly because it is the only one I tried and I loved it.
It's a tough one for me, I think 1-carboxy as well, just because I havn't used a HGH releaser that made me fall asleep so good. Vat Attack was amazing...

1.Carboxy
2.Vat Attack!

It's a tough one for me, I think 1-carboxy as well, just because I havn't used a HGH releaser that made me fall asleep so good. Vat Attack was amazing...

1.Carboxy
2.Vat Attack!
Vat attack would harden up into a rock. The nature of the extact. We are looking into a solution.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vat attack would harden up into a rock. The nature of the extact. We are looking into a solution.
I just grinded that stuff up lol

It seems like every fat burner I've used makes me feel some what sick but Vat Attack worked the best for me and made me feel great. Hopefully it will be back.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just grinded that stuff up lol

It seems like every fat burner I've used makes me feel some what sick but Vat Attack worked the best for me and made me feel great. Hopefully it will be back.
I never used Vat attack before but read some reviews and being the fatty that I am I am always down for a good fat burner, especially if its in bulk. I got a coffee grinder, I will grind that sucker up no problem :439:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never used Vat attack before but read some reviews and being the fatty that I am I am always down for a good fat burner, especially if its in bulk. I got a coffee grinder, I will grind that sucker up no problem :439:
The results are worth grinding up a hard bulk powder without a doubt:)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
supercissus bulk. dominatp was very good.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for bring light here Sir :D

1. Supersapopins
2. Supersapopins
3. Supersapopins

you know how make us happy :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1.Carboxy-PowerFULL
2.Vat Attack-RECREATE
and Recreate has Forslean sweet!

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I only had the chance to use the bulk supercissus, But whatever you bring back I'll defiantly try

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Supersaponins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:damnit:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never got to try supersap, so wouldn't mind seeing that back too lol

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I want these back!

In order of importance

1.vat attack!
2. Super Cissus Rx
3.Supersap

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want these back!

In order of importance

1.vat attack!
2. Super Cissus Rx
3.Supersap

vat attack is in Recreate and Super Cissus Rx is in but Supersapopins this is very special :food:

Spoke to Sam Today and we may just have something up our sleeve...

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
JACOB !!! 1-C ans super saponins!! BUT 1-C FOR SURE. I just finished my last tub 2 weeks ago :( and that one I bought of somebody here. I really think You should bring it back! WHAT THE HECK ? RING IT ALL BACK !!

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
ive still got 3 tubs of 1 carboxy, 1 of supersap, 1 super cissus, 1 vat (which has gone hard), 1 domin atp and a fair few p slins

im currently using domin atp atm

want more domin atp please