USPowders No more???

Page 3 of 27 First 12345 ... Last

  1. anxious to see what you guys have coming!!!


  2. Yes!!!!! but still waiting
    •   
       


  3. Like I need to really weigh in but put me down for Vat Attack. That's the best stuff I've ever used as far as fat burners go. I don't care if you have to send me a big f'ing clump of it. I'll chip away at with a hammer if I have to

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Like I need to really weigh in but put me down for Vat Attack. That's the best stuff I've ever used as far as fat burners go. I don't care if you have to send me a big f'ing clump of it. I'll chip away at with a hammer if I have to
    ^^^ A BIG X2 on this!

    A natty bulk powder for cortisol control. I need this ASAP!

  5. Id buy VAT attack after all the crazy good reviews I've heard.
    •   
       


  6. Sounds like everyone wants the return of Vat Attack
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Sounds like everyone wants the return of Vat Attack
    I would take Vat Atack and, reaching back, the original test formulation of REM. Great sleep aid, wild dreams.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    I would take Vat Atack and, reaching back, the original test formulation of REM. Great sleep aid, wild dreams.
    Ohhh Yes

  9. Jacob if you reading this please read on...

    USPowders, out of all things nutritional, has been the best thing I've ever come across in my years of working out. First product I've ever tried, bulk Super Cissus Rx and it has changed my life ever since. Nothing in the world helped my joints, shin splints, elbows and overall pain better than USPowders cissus, nothing. Some people say they see or feel no difference, not me. I most definitely can see and, more importantly, feel the difference. USPowders' cissus is more soluble, has an amazing, distinct scent out of all the cissus' and I believe is overall more active. Before I would open my tub, I would shake it to get it even, and it would always disperse out a little out of the tub! The extraction and purity is superb. I wish they could yield a higher percentage.

    Next up 1-C. Best sleep/recovery aid there is. I have one bulk left and I am using it sparingly because I will dearly miss it. About a half tablespoon, sometimes a full one, in hot water, mix about 7-10g (no more) of whey, and you're on your way to a great night with ZzZzZ's. On some nights where I would come back from a really hard session of setting PR's, the effects would kick in instantly and it'd be lights out within a half hour. Phenomenal.

    And of course there is VAT Attack! By far the best cortisol/fat-loss compound there is, and the greatest thing about it??? It's as natural as can be. I absolutely loved this stuff and I am so damn mad that it's not in anymore. I honestly can't put a ranking on USPowders' products but VAT Attack! seriously takes the toll in terms of efficacy and results, just spectacular. My stomach had never looked so good that summer. I looked forward to my chai concoction of Super Cissus and VAT Attack! everyday of that summer. VAT Attack! by itself was amazing but with Super Cissus, wow, just wow.

    The only products I haven't been able to try are SuperSap and Focus Dirt (which I have been begging NP to bring back).

    Jacob, if there is one wish I can somehow be granted for Christmas, it'd be to have all of the USPowders' line fully in-stock during the annual, epic New Year's Sale. I was thinking about putting an order in pretty soon but I just remembered that New Year's is around the corner. I figure now I want to drop probably double than what I had intended to spend and would be the happiest kid on the block if I were to be able to get tons and tons of USPowders' tubs in this sale. Hell, I'd be satisfied with a decent amount of Super Cissus but I sure do miss the old powders.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Jacob if you reading this please read on...

    USPowders, out of all things nutritional, has been the best thing I've ever come across in my years of working out. First product I've ever tried, bulk Super Cissus Rx and it has changed my life ever since. Nothing in the world helped my joints, shin splints, elbows and overall pain better than USPowders cissus, nothing. Some people say they see or feel no difference, not me. I most definitely can see and, more importantly, feel the difference. USPowders' cissus is more soluble, has an amazing, distinct scent out of all the cissus' and I believe is overall more active. Before I would open my tub, I would shake it to get it even, and it would always disperse out a little out of the tub! The extraction and purity is superb. I wish they could yield a higher percentage.

    Next up 1-C. Best sleep/recovery aid there is. I have one bulk left and I am using it sparingly because I will dearly miss it. About a half tablespoon, sometimes a full one, in hot water, mix about 7-10g (no more) of whey, and you're on your way to a great night with ZzZzZ's. On some nights where I would come back from a really hard session of setting PR's, the effects would kick in instantly and it'd be lights out within a half hour. Phenomenal.

    And of course there is VAT Attack! By far the best cortisol/fat-loss compound there is, and the greatest thing about it??? It's as natural as can be. I absolutely loved this stuff and I am so damn mad that it's not in anymore. I honestly can't put a ranking on USPowders' products but VAT Attack! seriously takes the toll in terms of efficacy and results, just spectacular. My stomach had never looked so good that summer. I looked forward to my chai concoction of Super Cissus and VAT Attack! everyday of that summer. VAT Attack! by itself was amazing but with Super Cissus, wow, just wow.

    The only products I haven't been able to try are SuperSap and Focus Dirt (which I have been begging NP to bring back).

    Jacob, if there is one wish I can somehow be granted for Christmas, it'd be to have all of the USPowders' line fully in-stock during the annual, epic New Year's Sale. I was thinking about putting an order in pretty soon but I just remembered that New Year's is around the corner. I figure now I want to drop probably double than what I had intended to spend and would be the happiest kid on the block if I were to be able to get tons and tons of USPowders' tubs in this sale. Hell, I'd be satisfied with a decent amount of Super Cissus but I sure do miss the old powders.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

  11. Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Jacob if you reading this please read on...

    USPowders, out of all things nutritional, has been the best thing I've ever come across in my years of working out. First product I've ever tried, bulk Super Cissus Rx and it has changed my life ever since. Nothing in the world helped my joints, shin splints, elbows and overall pain better than USPowders cissus, nothing. Some people say they see or feel no difference, not me. I most definitely can see and, more importantly, feel the difference. USPowders' cissus is more soluble, has an amazing, distinct scent out of all the cissus' and I believe is overall more active. Before I would open my tub, I would shake it to get it even, and it would always disperse out a little out of the tub! The extraction and purity is superb. I wish they could yield a higher percentage.

    Next up 1-C. Best sleep/recovery aid there is. I have one bulk left and I am using it sparingly because I will dearly miss it. About a half tablespoon, sometimes a full one, in hot water, mix about 7-10g (no more) of whey, and you're on your way to a great night with ZzZzZ's. On some nights where I would come back from a really hard session of setting PR's, the effects would kick in instantly and it'd be lights out within a half hour. Phenomenal.

    And of course there is VAT Attack! By far the best cortisol/fat-loss compound there is, and the greatest thing about it??? It's as natural as can be. I absolutely loved this stuff and I am so damn mad that it's not in anymore. I honestly can't put a ranking on USPowders' products but VAT Attack! seriously takes the toll in terms of efficacy and results, just spectacular. My stomach had never looked so good that summer. I looked forward to my chai concoction of Super Cissus and VAT Attack! everyday of that summer. VAT Attack! by itself was amazing but with Super Cissus, wow, just wow.

    The only products I haven't been able to try are SuperSap and Focus Dirt (which I have been begging NP to bring back).

    Jacob, if there is one wish I can somehow be granted for Christmas, it'd be to have all of the USPowders' line fully in-stock during the annual, epic New Year's Sale. I was thinking about putting an order in pretty soon but I just remembered that New Year's is around the corner. I figure now I want to drop probably double than what I had intended to spend and would be the happiest kid on the block if I were to be able to get tons and tons of USPowders' tubs in this sale. Hell, I'd be satisfied with a decent amount of Super Cissus but I sure do miss the old powders.

    Ok, how can you NOT bring them back after this?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Jacob if you reading this please read on...

    USPowders, out of all things nutritional, has been the best thing I've ever come across in my years of working out. First product I've ever tried, bulk Super Cissus Rx and it has changed my life ever since. Nothing in the world helped my joints, shin splints, elbows and overall pain better than USPowders cissus, nothing. Some people say they see or feel no difference, not me. I most definitely can see and, more importantly, feel the difference. USPowders' cissus is more soluble, has an amazing, distinct scent out of all the cissus' and I believe is overall more active. Before I would open my tub, I would shake it to get it even, and it would always disperse out a little out of the tub! The extraction and purity is superb. I wish they could yield a higher percentage.

    Next up 1-C. Best sleep/recovery aid there is. I have one bulk left and I am using it sparingly because I will dearly miss it. About a half tablespoon, sometimes a full one, in hot water, mix about 7-10g (no more) of whey, and you're on your way to a great night with ZzZzZ's. On some nights where I would come back from a really hard session of setting PR's, the effects would kick in instantly and it'd be lights out within a half hour. Phenomenal.

    And of course there is VAT Attack! By far the best cortisol/fat-loss compound there is, and the greatest thing about it??? It's as natural as can be. I absolutely loved this stuff and I am so damn mad that it's not in anymore. I honestly can't put a ranking on USPowders' products but VAT Attack! seriously takes the toll in terms of efficacy and results, just spectacular. My stomach had never looked so good that summer. I looked forward to my chai concoction of Super Cissus and VAT Attack! everyday of that summer. VAT Attack! by itself was amazing but with Super Cissus, wow, just wow.

    The only products I haven't been able to try are SuperSap and Focus Dirt (which I have been begging NP to bring back).

    Jacob, if there is one wish I can somehow be granted for Christmas, it'd be to have all of the USPowders' line fully in-stock during the annual, epic New Year's Sale. I was thinking about putting an order in pretty soon but I just remembered that New Year's is around the corner. I figure now I want to drop probably double than what I had intended to spend and would be the happiest kid on the block if I were to be able to get tons and tons of USPowders' tubs in this sale. Hell, I'd be satisfied with a decent amount of Super Cissus but I sure do miss the old powders.
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

  13. I never got to get the bulk super cissus

  14. I can't really take supps that just shut off cortisol, because my joints are to banged up already. VAT attack would be awsome, since it would allow me to dabble in the world of cortisol modulation, without the side effects of actually haveing low cortisol. Sell it for a reasonable price, and it will become a staple of every Nutracustomer.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    It was not the demand for USPowders, as we've always soldout of the all the powder runs that hit the NP site.

    The demand for USPlabs is the reason for the lack of attention to USPowders.

    What powder would most like to see come back first?


    why not um.... bring them all back??? if they made money for you, you should... personally, im running a bulk daa/ai stack and i would love to have some of the bulk 1 carboxy to run with it... id like to be able to tweak the dosage a bit too

  16. I want some supersaps mang!!!!
  17. Happy New Year?


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Spoke to Sam Today and we may just have something up our sleeve...

    If you guys could make something happen by the New Years Sale that would be outstanding.

    Wishful thinking I'm sure...

  18. looking forward to more bulk super cissus, 1-C, and super sap.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I can't really take supps that just shut off cortisol, because my joints are to banged up already. VAT attack would be awsome, since it would allow me to dabble in the world of cortisol modulation, without the side effects of actually haveing low cortisol. Sell it for a reasonable price, and it will become a staple of every Nutracustomer.
    Vat Attack! would make a nice addition to my new years NP order

  20. bring them all out !!!!!

    Limited only......if its such a big deal for you guys
    u know there gonna sell out anywaze

    USP Powders....Rocks !!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    looking forward to more bulk super cissus, 1-C, and super sap.



    WE HAVE MONEY! GIVE US SUPPS!

  22. Supercissus, bulk super sap and 1-carboxy are sick. These need to be back and VAT attack was great as well... To much of a good thing to be gone for good. And let's NOT forget DominATP, that is an amazing non-stim preworkout!!!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  23. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post


    WE HAVE MONEY! GIVE US SUPPS!
    AMEN!

  24. i called usplabs customer service today.... i asked where the f*** the bulk powders went... the woman on the phone said they havent done that in years because people were complaining...... i guess nutra had them stocked up maybe?...... either way im sick of mega dosing my powerfull and payin 40 dollars a month... i guess im gunna have to get some macuna on my own then

  25. That is wrong, VAT attack and Domin were made last year that lady is smoking the focus dirt. These do need to come back, there is no reason that they should not outside of financial difficulties I suppose.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is wrong, VAT attack and Domin were made last year that lady is smoking the focus dirt. These do need to come back, there is no reason that they should not outside of financial difficulties I suppose.
    i do think they stopped because they realized they could make more money capping it and selling less product for more money....... when i said that to her, she got all offended and told me that consumers were complaining about "bad tasting products".... im starting to hold a resentment with usp

  27. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i do think they stopped because they realized they could make more money capping it and selling less product for more money....... when i said that to her, she got all offended and told me that consumers were complaining about "bad tasting products".... im starting to hold a resentment with usp
    Meh, it has some merit. You'd be surprised at the amount of people that complain about it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-Carboxy by USPowders--End of an era!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 05:57 PM
  2. ATTN USPowders: what would happen if...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 05:11 PM
  3. uspowders stack
    By ryany in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Log in
Log in