2. Registered User
    Answers

Bump
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    looking forward to more bulk super cissus, 1-C, and super sap.

WE HAVE MONEY! GIVE US SUPPS!
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Werd
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Supercissus, bulk super sap and 1-carboxy are sick. These need to be back and VAT attack was great as well... To much of a good thing to be gone for good. And let's NOT forget DominATP, that is an amazing non-stim preworkout!!!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post

WE HAVE MONEY! GIVE US SUPPS!
    AMEN!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

i called usplabs customer service today.... i asked where the f*** the bulk powders went... the woman on the phone said they havent done that in years because people were complaining...... i guess nutra had them stocked up maybe?...... either way im sick of mega dosing my powerfull and payin 40 dollars a month... i guess im gunna have to get some macuna on my own then
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

That is wrong, VAT attack and Domin were made last year that lady is smoking the focus dirt. These do need to come back, there is no reason that they should not outside of financial difficulties I suppose.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is wrong, VAT attack and Domin were made last year that lady is smoking the focus dirt. These do need to come back, there is no reason that they should not outside of financial difficulties I suppose.
    i do think they stopped because they realized they could make more money capping it and selling less product for more money....... when i said that to her, she got all offended and told me that consumers were complaining about "bad tasting products".... im starting to hold a resentment with usp
  10. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i do think they stopped because they realized they could make more money capping it and selling less product for more money....... when i said that to her, she got all offended and told me that consumers were complaining about "bad tasting products".... im starting to hold a resentment with usp
    Meh, it has some merit. You'd be surprised at the amount of people that complain about it.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Answers

If you complain about it just don't buy it!!! But for those of us that don't b#*ch about it, Bring it back for our sake
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
  12. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Meh, it has some merit. You'd be surprised at the amount of people that complain about it.
    I wouldn't be surprised, in my experience most consumers research things after they buy them if ever. But how about a disclaimer to cover the company's butt?

"Warning: this product tastes like **** because it is meant to be the most cost effective means of buying the active extact, therefore there are no capsules, flavors or scoops. To use properly you need a measuring spoon and the ability to tolerate disgusting taste. Have fun."
  13. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised, in my experience most consumers research things after they buy them if ever. But how about a disclaimer to cover the company's butt?

"Warning: this product tastes like **** because it is meant to be the most cost effective means of buying the active extact, therefore there are no capsules, flavors or scoops. To use properly you need a measuring spoon and the ability to tolerate disgusting taste. Have fun."
    I like that idea.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

That would kinda suck for Nutraplanet then, given the bulk powders seemed to be one of the main/exclusive draws to spending one's money here. At least for 1 stop type shoppers such as myself, imo.

I swear it's been at least 10 straight times now that i've come here for my monthly supp stash, filled my cart up, noticed the bulk cissus out of stock (and that the non-bulk Super Cissus RX is priced at $34.99, which is significantly higher then other places), and end up going on to place an order elsewhere.

So yeah, and speaking for myself at least, seeing the Bulk Super Cissus RX in stock would be pretty sweet.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Sadly, I hate to say it because I love USPLabs, but I'm with swollen on this one. Nutra has been my go-to store for all things nutrition because of their many attributes. Best CS, fast shipping, awesome prices (for about 98% of their inventory), and has a great overall variety. Which brings me to why I made Nutra my primary, because they were the only ones to have the USPowders bulk line. I did not mind one bit to shell out $5-10 more on some products compared to what it might have been going for on another site. Why? Because I loved USPowders that much that I didn't care because I was saving as it was. Now Nutra is still my primary but there are just some products that I just can't get. Damn, why did I not just get 10 tubs of VAT Attack! when it first came out?!? How in the world could I have underestimated it knowing USP's reputation for the finest, natural extractions. Fck.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Considering it's in bulk, it's an extraction, and there is no flavoring added to them, one should be taking this into account when ordering that it probably will not be the best tasting substance. You should've seen the face I made when I tried to take 1-carboxy sublingually for the first time! LMAO

Now I have fully acquired it's taste and can easily down it. Plus, you should always know that if you're going to go bulk and not cap it, that you should be taking it for performance, not taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan34 View Post
    That would kinda suck for Nutraplanet then, given the bulk powders seemed to be one of the main/exclusive draws to spending one's money here. At least for 1 stop type shoppers such as myself, imo.

I swear it's been at least 10 straight times now that i've come here for my monthly supp stash, filled my cart up, noticed the bulk cissus out of stock (and that the non-bulk Super Cissus RX is priced at $34.99, which is significantly higher then other places), and end up going on to place an order elsewhere.

So yeah, and speaking for myself at least, seeing the Bulk Super Cissus RX in stock would be pretty sweet.
    Tell me about it. This is kind of what I meant in my first response to swollen. I always come back, even knowing that the line hasn't been restocked. I just wish if they're not going to bring it back at all, then take it off the menu on Nutra. I can't stand it being on there, it's like a tease!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Is it me or is the lack of response by USP or Nutra a bit frustrating. Hello, are you listening??? That's it, I am sending this thread to a few USP peeps to see what they can do for us.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Is it me or is the lack of response by USP or Nutra a bit frustrating. Hello, are you listening??? That's it, I am sending this thread to a few USP peeps to see what they can do for us.
    Let's do whatever it takes mang. I say we start a petition; drastic times call for drastic measures!!!

I'm getting me my VAT Attack! and Super Cissus one way or another! (hopefully)
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I'm with you guys on this!! I buy supps for the results, and not for any other reason.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Let's do whatever it takes mang. I say we start a petition; drastic times call for drastic measures!!!

I'm getting me my VAT Attack! and Super Cissus one way or another! (hopefully)
    I sent a note to Borobulker with the link, no telling if they will get back to us fast or not. I might send a note to Snag on the USP forum as well with the link to the thread, go for it if you want to send it to Jacob as well (USP Labs on AM) .
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Actually want bothers me more is when they say they'll do something or have something planned and the disappear into the ether...

As for Snag, didn't he go on a rampage after stopping being a rep??
  21. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Actually want bothers me more is when they say they'll do something or have something planned and the disappear into the ether...

As for Snag, didn't he go on a rampage after stopping being a rep??
    What bothers me is the limited run products.

"Hey guys, here's the awesomest most anabolicalest coolest product evar! We have three bottles and we're never making it again for reasons we're keeping to ourselves, so pony up!"

That's why I stopped giving a damn about supplements, especially herbal ones. Most of them don't do jack **** and the few that do seem to disappear into the ether never to be seen again. Plus the prices. The discounted retail price for two herbal supps could get me half a test cycle if I felt like it, and I know that will do something.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I sent a note to Borobulker with the link, no telling if they will get back to us fast or not. I might send a note to Snag on the USP forum as well with the link to the thread, go for it if you want to send it to Jacob as well (USP Labs on AM) .
    snag is no longer a rep.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

bump!!!! Jacob we need our 1-c and super sap and I cant live without my super cissus i only have about 50 grams left nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Supercissus.
    Took 4-6 grams a day and got the Cissus pumps.
    Plus I slept like a log on it.

1-Carboxy. 2 grams prebed ... vivid dreamland and extremely restful sleep.
    Nothing else compares except for this herbal team that my uncle has. And its not even close.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

bump again!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Bump bump bump
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Please bring us some of those bad a powders back!
  28. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Please bring us some of those bad a powders back!
    ^^^^
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah bump
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Bumpty Bump Bump...... BUMP!
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Usp isn't gunna bring them back.. trust me I know
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I have 3 x 100g bulk 1-c's if anyone wants them. (shameless plug)
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

maybe for the last time in life but this powders has a come back only wait NOT loose the faith
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

34. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'm hoping they make a comeback....
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

The complete lack of response from USP is really pissing me off... just like the 2 bottles of Pink Magic I ran did (beta=awesome, production=waste of money). USP needs to get their act together and think about the fact this is one of the heaviest traffic boards for them and pay attention to their customers. Say yes or no, stop ****ing around.
  36. CDB
    Answers

The complete lack of response from USP is really pissing me off... just like the 2 bottles of Pink Magic I ran did (beta=awesome, production=waste of money). USP needs to get their act together and think about the fact this is one of the heaviest traffic boards for them and pay attention to their customers. Say yes or no, stop ****ing around.
    I couldn't compare the production run to bta PM, I took part in the inner circle release and I was happy with the product. Definitely the best 'pump' type product I've used. But ever since USP changed a while back it seems like they have infinite energy to spend on hyping the nextest bestest greatestest thing coming at some vague point in the future, always while seemingly mentioning some mind blowing herbal ****tail that for reasons unstated will never be released, but no resources devoted elsewhere. They seem to have morphed from one of the few companies that made herbals worth a damn to one that still does I guess, but seems more intent on marketing hype than anything else. My guess based on your post, quality of product will drop soon too and they'll be just another company hawking some ridiculously over priced and under dosed herbals.

Here's a hint, guys: marketing at long term successful companies is not just about the Gee Wiz Aren't We So Awesome crap, it is about the complete management of the flow of information about products to your external and internal customers. That means from employees to store owners to consumers; every audience you serve. Your information is sadly lacking at every point in the process but self promotion it seems.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys, I'm checking with Jacob for a certain answer.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, this is quite surprising coming from you Oufinny.

We have had amazing feedback on both the beta and product runs, and expect the same coming from our next run due very soon.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Answers

There hasn't been a complete lack of response from USP. Jacob has posted in this thread and posed the question - "What powder would most like to see come back first?" The responses may not be as timely as you would like, admittedly.

If USP Powders is no more I will be appreciative to have had the opportunity to save money, and will just switch over to capped Cissus and Powerfull. It's not the end of the world as we know it.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Wow, this is quite surprising coming from you Oufinny.

We have had amazing feedback on both the beta and product runs, and expect the same coming from our next run due very soon.
    I really was upset man, I had high hopes for PM as on paper the new formula looked to be an improvement. It was like night and day for me, I came out a new person on the beta, nothing happened except some better recovery on the production product. If I sounded a little over the top I apologize, I was having quite the day when I posted that, it happens. As for the deal about USPowders, I think an answer is overdo. This thread has been up for a long while and I think USP just needs to decide yes or no. There are a lot of products that get rave reviews, Vat attack, that everyone wants and its only made in minute quantities, why? If you are going to taught the amazing products, bring them to the masses, in mass amounts so it doesn't sell out for year. I LOVE bulk cissus and 1-carboxy, they are very effective. I am just disgruntled because the things I (and so many others) want are mysteriously not available. Sorry if I came across like an ass, I'm frustrated.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-Carboxy by USPowders--End of an era!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 03:57 PM
  2. ATTN USPowders: what would happen if...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 03:11 PM
  3. uspowders stack
    By ryany in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 09:24 PM