Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I want these back!

In order of importance

1.vat attack!
    2. Super Cissus Rx
    3.Supersap

vat attack is in Recreate and Super Cissus Rx is in but Supersapopins this is very special
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Jacob, if you're reading this, we'd love to have these powders back!
    Yeah!! What he said.
    •   

4. Guest

Spoke to Sam Today and we may just have something up our sleeve...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Ready Fork and Knife and i wish the breast

Got Glycophase ...?

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

JACOB !!! 1-C ans super saponins!! BUT 1-C FOR SURE. I just finished my last tub 2 weeks ago and that one I bought of somebody here. I really think You should bring it back! WHAT THE HECK ? RING IT ALL BACK !!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  8. Registered User

[QUOTE=USPLabs;2674074]Spoke to Sam Today and we may just have something up our sleeve...[/

for what powde? the DominATP would be sweet, as well as VatAttack
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

ive still got 3 tubs of 1 carboxy, 1 of supersap, 1 super cissus, 1 vat (which has gone hard), 1 domin atp and a fair few p slins

im currently using domin atp atm

want more domin atp please
  10. Registered User

SuperSaponins then real close 2nd 1-C
  11. Registered User

Supersap FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stuff is amazing. I like all USPowders though.
  12. Registered User

bulk prime!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    bulk prime!
    This will never Happen man yes i wish it too but...

Got Glycophase ...?

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Woot this is why USP is so frickin sweet. Always gonna be a loyal customer.
  15. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Ready Fork and Knife and i wish the breast
    Yes, I wish you all the breast as well.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

So when will we find out what this "something" is?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    vat attack is in Recreate and Super Cissus Rx is in but Supersapopins this is very special
    Don't want the other ingredients, just Vat Attack!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

any news?

Got Glycophase ...?

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

SuperSaponins and Dominatp

USP.........Rocks!!!
  20. Registered User

1. supercissus bulk
    2. 1 Carboxy
    3. Supersap
    I love me some megga dosed supercissus! My joints love it and i love the all day pump!
  21. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

anxious to see what you guys have coming!!!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Yes!!!!! but still waiting

Got Glycophase ...?

23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.

Like I need to really weigh in but put me down for Vat Attack. That's the best stuff I've ever used as far as fat burners go. I don't care if you have to send me a big f'ing clump of it. I'll chip away at with a hammer if I have to
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Like I need to really weigh in but put me down for Vat Attack. That's the best stuff I've ever used as far as fat burners go. I don't care if you have to send me a big f'ing clump of it. I'll chip away at with a hammer if I have to
    ^^^ A BIG X2 on this!

A natty bulk powder for cortisol control. I need this ASAP!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Id buy VAT attack after all the crazy good reviews I've heard.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Sounds like everyone wants the return of Vat Attack
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  27. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Sounds like everyone wants the return of Vat Attack
    I would take Vat Atack and, reaching back, the original test formulation of REM. Great sleep aid, wild dreams.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    I would take Vat Atack and, reaching back, the original test formulation of REM. Great sleep aid, wild dreams.
    Ohhh Yes

Got Glycophase ...?

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Jacob if you reading this please read on...

USPowders, out of all things nutritional, has been the best thing I've ever come across in my years of working out. First product I've ever tried, bulk Super Cissus Rx and it has changed my life ever since. Nothing in the world helped my joints, shin splints, elbows and overall pain better than USPowders cissus, nothing. Some people say they see or feel no difference, not me. I most definitely can see and, more importantly, feel the difference. USPowders' cissus is more soluble, has an amazing, distinct scent out of all the cissus' and I believe is overall more active. Before I would open my tub, I would shake it to get it even, and it would always disperse out a little out of the tub! The extraction and purity is superb. I wish they could yield a higher percentage.

Next up 1-C. Best sleep/recovery aid there is. I have one bulk left and I am using it sparingly because I will dearly miss it. About a half tablespoon, sometimes a full one, in hot water, mix about 7-10g (no more) of whey, and you're on your way to a great night with ZzZzZ's. On some nights where I would come back from a really hard session of setting PR's, the effects would kick in instantly and it'd be lights out within a half hour. Phenomenal.

And of course there is VAT Attack! By far the best cortisol/fat-loss compound there is, and the greatest thing about it??? It's as natural as can be. I absolutely loved this stuff and I am so damn mad that it's not in anymore. I honestly can't put a ranking on USPowders' products but VAT Attack! seriously takes the toll in terms of efficacy and results, just spectacular. My stomach had never looked so good that summer. I looked forward to my chai concoction of Super Cissus and VAT Attack! everyday of that summer. VAT Attack! by itself was amazing but with Super Cissus, wow, just wow.

The only products I haven't been able to try are SuperSap and Focus Dirt (which I have been begging NP to bring back).

Jacob, if there is one wish I can somehow be granted for Christmas, it'd be to have all of the USPowders' line fully in-stock during the annual, epic New Year's Sale. I was thinking about putting an order in pretty soon but I just remembered that New Year's is around the corner. I figure now I want to drop probably double than what I had intended to spend and would be the happiest kid on the block if I were to be able to get tons and tons of USPowders' tubs in this sale. Hell, I'd be satisfied with a decent amount of Super Cissus but I sure do miss the old powders.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post

USPowders, out of all things nutritional, has been the best thing I've ever come across in my years of working out. First product I've ever tried, bulk Super Cissus Rx and it has changed my life ever since. Nothing in the world helped my joints, shin splints, elbows and overall pain better than USPowders cissus, nothing. Some people say they see or feel no difference, not me. I most definitely can see and, more importantly, feel the difference. USPowders' cissus is more soluble, has an amazing, distinct scent out of all the cissus' and I believe is overall more active. Before I would open my tub, I would shake it to get it even, and it would always disperse out a little out of the tub! The extraction and purity is superb. I wish they could yield a higher percentage.

Next up 1-C. Best sleep/recovery aid there is. I have one bulk left and I am using it sparingly because I will dearly miss it. About a half tablespoon, sometimes a full one, in hot water, mix about 7-10g (no more) of whey, and you're on your way to a great night with ZzZzZ's. On some nights where I would come back from a really hard session of setting PR's, the effects would kick in instantly and it'd be lights out within a half hour. Phenomenal.

And of course there is VAT Attack! By far the best cortisol/fat-loss compound there is, and the greatest thing about it??? It's as natural as can be. I absolutely loved this stuff and I am so damn mad that it's not in anymore. I honestly can't put a ranking on USPowders' products but VAT Attack! seriously takes the toll in terms of efficacy and results, just spectacular. My stomach had never looked so good that summer. I looked forward to my chai concoction of Super Cissus and VAT Attack! everyday of that summer. VAT Attack! by itself was amazing but with Super Cissus, wow, just wow.

The only products I haven't been able to try are SuperSap and Focus Dirt (which I have been begging NP to bring back).

Jacob, if there is one wish I can somehow be granted for Christmas, it'd be to have all of the USPowders' line fully in-stock during the annual, epic New Year's Sale. I was thinking about putting an order in pretty soon but I just remembered that New Year's is around the corner. I figure now I want to drop probably double than what I had intended to spend and would be the happiest kid on the block if I were to be able to get tons and tons of USPowders' tubs in this sale. Hell, I'd be satisfied with a decent amount of Super Cissus but I sure do miss the old powders.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  31. Registered User

Ok, how can you NOT bring them back after this?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

I never got to get the bulk super cissus
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

I can't really take supps that just shut off cortisol, because my joints are to banged up already. VAT attack would be awsome, since it would allow me to dabble in the world of cortisol modulation, without the side effects of actually haveing low cortisol. Sell it for a reasonable price, and it will become a staple of every Nutracustomer.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

It was not the demand for USPowders, as we've always soldout of the all the powder runs that hit the NP site.

The demand for USPlabs is the reason for the lack of attention to USPowders.

What powder would most like to see come back first?

why not um.... bring them all back??? if they made money for you, you should... personally, im running a bulk daa/ai stack and i would love to have some of the bulk 1 carboxy to run with it... id like to be able to tweak the dosage a bit too
  36. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I want some supersaps mang!!!!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

bump!

Got Glycophase ...?

38. Registered User

Happy New Year?

If you guys could make something happen by the New Years Sale that would be outstanding.

Wishful thinking I'm sure...
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

looking forward to more bulk super cissus, 1-C, and super sap.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I can't really take supps that just shut off cortisol, because my joints are to banged up already. VAT attack would be awsome, since it would allow me to dabble in the world of cortisol modulation, without the side effects of actually haveing low cortisol. Sell it for a reasonable price, and it will become a staple of every Nutracustomer.
    Vat Attack! would make a nice addition to my new years NP order
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-Carboxy by USPowders--End of an era!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 03:57 PM
  2. ATTN USPowders: what would happen if...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 03:11 PM
  3. uspowders stack
    By ryany in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 09:24 PM