Erase + Titanium Stack question

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is the stack that I'm thinking about going. my goal is to keep mass and shed some fat in the love handle area and stomach. (kind of like a recomp)
my question is this. due to my tight budget to keep calories in I been drinking at least half a gallon a day. will this hinder my cycle? will I still get results with this product due to the fat content of milk?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Milk is one of the most insulogenic foods there is. Great on a bulk, but... it isn't helping the love handle area any, bro. Try switching to eggs for your cheap source of cals and protein. I guarantee you'll see results. If you can't handle eggs that often, sriracha sauce or tobasco chipotle break up the monotony wonderfully.

Always clean up the diet before spending money on a stack. I do think that erase + titanium is a pretty great natty stack, though. I'm a big fan of PES.

Thanks for being honest about your diet, most people just deny there are any problems in diet/training.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
this is the stack that I'm thinking about going. my goal is to keep mass and shed some fat in the love handle area and stomach. (kind of like a recomp)
my question is this. due to my tight budget to keep calories in I been drinking at least half a gallon a day. will this hinder my cycle? will I still get results with this product due to the fat content of milk?
If somehow you come across some extra cash try adding some Alpha T-2 that would be a awesome stack. I agree diet is the key to any nutritional program. Take care.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Milk is one of the most insulogenic foods there is. Great on a bulk, but... it isn't helping the love handle area any, bro. Try switching to eggs for your cheap source of cals and protein. I guarantee you'll see results. If you can't handle eggs that often, sriracha sauce or tobasco chipotle break up the monotony wonderfully.

Always clean up the diet before spending money on a stack. I do think that erase + titanium is a pretty great natty stack, though. I'm a big fan of PES.

Thanks for being honest about your diet, most people just deny there are any problems in diet/training.
Thanks Man,
I was thinking ditching the half a milk when I jump on it.... Eggs are not a problem.. I eat them everyday. Just want to make sure I get my best bang for the buck since I'm going natty again.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If somehow you come across some extra cash try adding some Alpha T-2 that would be a awesome stack. I agree diet is the key to any nutritional program. Take care.
I was thinking getting this stack as well. I think I might do that, but I want to gain a few more pounds before I start it. I'm 5'5 170 @ the moment and I hate looking skinny, need some more mass call me greddy.
Hope you guys follow when I start my log

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just ordered the triple crown stack...
FTW...

aussielad

Awards
Im new to Nutraplanet, from Australia and have just purchased and received Titanium. So far, results seem good. Also using Superpump as a pre-workout and its not too bad. Am looking at trying to shed some excess body fat for summer. Was thinking either stacking with Erase or maybe trying Animal Cuts by Universal. Am semi-pro athlete so need to watch what im taking! Any suggestions??

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im new to Nutraplanet, from Australia and have just purchased and received Titanium. So far, results seem good. Also using Superpump as a pre-workout and its not too bad. Am looking at trying to shed some excess body fat for summer. Was thinking either stacking with Erase or maybe trying Animal Cuts by Universal. Am semi-pro athlete so need to watch what im taking! Any suggestions??
hey man read the forums alot of good reviews with erase and alpha t2 and for the price you can't beat.
what experience you getting with the titanium? strenght gains, libido, energy? I will ditch the post work out when I get this stack.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would it be ok to run this stack with dbol? would like to add it for 4 weeks.... any suggestions?

aussielad

Awards
Hey mate.. Yeah ive only been taking it 4 days but have noticed increase in strength, libido and energy. Thinking of buying the stack as has good reviews but not sure about if any of them contain banned substances here in Oz. We only get tested a couple times a year by ASADA but not willing to run the risk. One bloke just got 2 year ban for taking Jack3d. Few of my mates have tried Animal Cuts and loved it but some sites say its banned in Oz so just looking for some guidance!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey mate.. Yeah ive only been taking it 4 days but have noticed increase in strength, libido and energy. Thinking of buying the stack as has good reviews but not sure about if any of them contain banned substances here in Oz. We only get tested a couple times a year by ASADA but not willing to run the risk. One bloke just got 2 year ban for taking Jack3d. Few of my mates have tried Animal Cuts and loved it but some sites say its banned in Oz so just looking for some guidance!
how can animal cuts be banned in OZ. it's sold over the counter. are you allowed titanium? it's not an steroid, but anything that increase test it's illegal in competitions. I think I read it on the forum somewhere. correct me anyone if I'm wrong.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can anyone guide me if I can take dbol with this stack? it's not a concern if I can't. my goal is to maintain mass and loss a lil bit of belly fat....
or maybe I will just do 2 weeks of dbol then run this stack.
either way... I can't wait to start this...

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt extremely pleased with Titanium. If I ran it again I would def have to up the dosage, which I suggest you pick up another bottle and do. The rec dose is 2 cpas/day, I would say go 3, and maybe even bump to 4 towards teh end. The erase is an amazing product.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can anyone guide me if I can take dbol with this stack? it's not a concern if I can't. my goal is to maintain mass and loss a lil bit of belly fat....
or maybe I will just do 2 weeks of dbol then run this stack.
either way... I can't wait to start this...
Post a thread in the Anabolic section, they will have all the answers!

crux

Awards
I just completed my Erase & Titanium stack (and HGHpro). I am very happy with the results. I hit PR's in several of my lifts (haven't been this strong since my more competitive days in my 20's), and I have abs again.

My question for the board is: how long do I need to wait before getting back on Erase and Titanium? Next time I may try Alpha t2 as well since I keep hearing good things about it.

Last edited:
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just completed my Erase & Titanium stack (and HGHpro). I am very happy with the results. I hit PR's in several of my lifts (haven't been this strong since my more competitive days in my 20's), and I have abs again.

Legs:
squats below parallel 405 x 8
plate loaded squat machine 720 (+ weight of carriage) x 6
leg press (full range-knees on chest) 1100 x 6

Back
romanian deadlift 455 x 3
dumbbell rows 130 x 12 for 2 sets (largest dumbeblls at my gym unfortunately)

chest
rehabbed a shoulder injury so no PR here
decline 275 x 10 for 3 sets

Shoulders
dumbbell press with full range 100 x 8

arms
tricep tendonitis so no PR there
dumbbell curls 70 x 5

My question for the board is: how long do I need to wait before getting back on Erase and Titanium? Next time I may try Alpha t2 as well since I keep hearing good things about it.
You can take it for 8 weeks straight, and then you need 4 weeks break, then you can do it again for another 4-8 weeks

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Just to let you know the Triple Crown Stack is available now that contains all three of those at a discounted price ;).

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i just ordered the triple crown stack and all so myofusiion with the free superpump i guese super pump will go well with this stack? i am wanting to get ripped.i will let everyone know how it goes.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea i just ordered the triple crown stack and all so myofusiion with the free superpump i guese super pump will go well with this stack? i am wanting to get ripped.i will let everyone know how it goes.
Yeah that will go just fine! Do you plan on logging this at all?

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i will let everyone know how i feel it done and all but i am a newbie to forums and all.plus i dont have a perfect diet and stuff.but then again i all so gain mucsle very very easily with out no subs.so yes and no i am going to let everybody know how i feel they worked for me.but i really dont know how to do a quote logging.