Gaspari Novedex XT Recall

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet was made aware yesterday by the FDA that Gaspari Nutrition has initiated a voluntary recall on their Novedex XT. They initiated this voluntary recall because the FDA felt that one of the ingredients did not fit the definition of a dietary supplement. We were aware that Gaspari was discontinuing the production of Novedex and as a result, we have also discontinued sales of the product on our site. If you have purchased any Novedex from us, you are free to return any unopened containers to either us or directly to Gaspari Nutrition. If you have any further questions feel free to contact our customer service department.

Please feel free to voice any opinions or concerns you may have with this recall.

As always, thanks for your support of Nutraplanet.com!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Should I buy some somewhere, is this any good?

gymrat0706

Awards
novadex has always been good. Even though they'll have to take some ingredients out Gaspari will find aways to come out with a superior product

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari's Novedex XT was 100% effective at eradicating the "delayed" gyno I've gotten every time I've used Superdrol. This is very bad news for me. Are all ADT products in their crosshairs, or was it something else in Novedex that they objected to?