Frustrated

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me start off by saying i love Nutraplanet and all the deals i get from them. I have been a regular since 08. But my last order has gone beyond frustration levels for me. I sent in my order on the 17th knowing I'd have to wait on Protocol cause it was a presale. Then it processes on the 19th. But now my order won't ship till the 1st of December. Because NOW's Gr8-Dophilus was on shortage apparently. Which it never said on the site, said in stock 1 to 2 business days. So its going to roughly be a month from ordering till i receive my order cause gosh knows i live way up in Washington and takes forever on shipping. Its been a rough time waiting on my order i usually love Nutra but this time has gotten out of hand for me.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have identified the item that is causing an unexpected delay in your order?

You have chosen to wait for this OOS item which will delay the balance of your order?

One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't choose to wait for this out of stock item it wasn't out of stock when i put it in my cart and checked out. There was a presale item which was Protocol but that was going to be in later that week. Then apparently NOW's Gr8-Dophilus went on a shortage from what i was told by customer service. Which i wasn't informed of cause on the site it said in stock when i placed it in my cart. So now i have to wait till December 1st for my order to be shipped, for something i placed on the 17th.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
i never had an issue with them, i hope they fix it for you man! :-(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't choose to wait for this out of stock item it wasn't out of stock when i put it in my cart and checked out. There was a presale item which was Protocol but that was going to be in later that week. Then apparently NOW's Gr8-Dophilus went on a shortage from what i was told by customer service. Which i wasn't informed of cause on the site it said in stock when i placed it in my cart. So now i have to wait till December 1st for my order to be shipped, for something i placed on the 17th.
Have you recently called CS and explained your frustration? I cAnnot guarantee how it will be rectified, but it cannot hurt to bring it to their attention.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you recently called CS and explained your frustration? I cAnnot guarantee how it will be rectified, but it cannot hurt to bring it to their attention.
I didn't call CS i did contact them though through email and told me that it would be shipped on the 1st.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't call CS i did contact them though through email and told me that it would be shipped on the 1st.
Ok....I would always recommend shooting them a call and see if you can explain verbally your concerns.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok....I would always recommend shooting them a call and see if you can explain verbally your concerns.
If you stop reading the sentence at "them" it sounds kinda bad haha

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you order the NOW Gr8 , it should subtract your item from inventory so that we don't oversell. Did the item say In-Stock, or perhaps 2-4 business days? Sometimes we get hit by shortages on items that aren't listed as OOS and just take longer to arrive than we anticipated.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait for my order from black friday to ship, guess back order stuff is not in yet, burned another hole in my pocket NP!!

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
It happens man, should have just called and got it straightened out. Much easier to communicate directly over the phone. Beats buying from a store any day tho!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It happens man, should have just called and got it straightened out. Much easier to communicate directly over the phone. Beats buying from a store any day tho!
Oh yeah i'd much rather give Nutraplanet my money over any other retailer the deals and prices are always the most competitive out there.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Oh yeah i'd much rather give Nutraplanet my money over any other retailer the deals and prices are always the most competitive out there.
amen

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
We're kind of good at that huh , lol :sly:
yea now I just hope my order gets shipped soon, guess saw palmetto is still not in stock? Thats the only thing in my order not there

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Just as a note to this thread.....Your issues can be resolved much easier by contacting us directly. We do not always have the time to check the forums. Our reps on here do an outstanding job of passing these on to us, but sometimes unfortunately these messages can fall through the cracks. We always welcome your calls and emails as we strive to provide the best customer service in the business.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditto!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/164378-fu-fedex.html#post2662218

Well there seem to be a variety of issues that are causing delays.

If an order is still processing it most likely means something went OOS and the order is pending replenishment of inventory. It is always possible that the site count and physical inventory are not the same and items can be oversold.

In the case you feel your order is processing too long I encourage you guys to reply to your e-mail and address your concerns directly with the CSR. That is your point of contact and they are always more than happy to help.

The issues with FedEx are issues that I cannot account for but it is not at all unusual for our CSR to do everything within their power to reconcile matters to your satisfaction as best as possible within their means and control.

Again, these issues can be directly addressed to our SCR by replying to your order status e-mail.

You may also send a message via the sites Contact Link or contacting us directly By Phone:

Sales: 1-866-780-3755
Customer Service: 770-460-1365
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm EST

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
got mine straghtened out, I understand what happened with mine, was no biggie. Thanks as always NP