Frustrated

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

Unhappy Frustrated

Let me start off by saying i love Nutraplanet and all the deals i get from them. I have been a regular since 08. But my last order has gone beyond frustration levels for me. I sent in my order on the 17th knowing I'd have to wait on Protocol cause it was a presale. Then it processes on the 19th. But now my order won't ship till the 1st of December. Because NOW's Gr8-Dophilus was on shortage apparently. Which it never said on the site, said in stock 1 to 2 business days. So its going to roughly be a month from ordering till i receive my order cause gosh knows i live way up in Washington and takes forever on shipping. Its been a rough time waiting on my order i usually love Nutra but this time has gotten out of hand for me.

2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

You have identified the item that is causing an unexpected delay in your order?

You have chosen to wait for this OOS item which will delay the balance of your order?

One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%

I didn't choose to wait for this out of stock item it wasn't out of stock when i put it in my cart and checked out. There was a presale item which was Protocol but that was going to be in later that week. Then apparently NOW's Gr8-Dophilus went on a shortage from what i was told by customer service. Which i wasn't informed of cause on the site it said in stock when i placed it in my cart. So now i have to wait till December 1st for my order to be shipped, for something i placed on the 17th.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.7%

i never had an issue with them, i hope they fix it for you man! :-(
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I didn't choose to wait for this out of stock item it wasn't out of stock when i put it in my cart and checked out. There was a presale item which was Protocol but that was going to be in later that week. Then apparently NOW's Gr8-Dophilus went on a shortage from what i was told by customer service. Which i wasn't informed of cause on the site it said in stock when i placed it in my cart. So now i have to wait till December 1st for my order to be shipped, for something i placed on the 17th.
    Have you recently called CS and explained your frustration? I cAnnot guarantee how it will be rectified, but it cannot hurt to bring it to their attention.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Have you recently called CS and explained your frustration? I cAnnot guarantee how it will be rectified, but it cannot hurt to bring it to their attention.
    I didn't call CS i did contact them though through email and told me that it would be shipped on the 1st.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I didn't call CS i did contact them though through email and told me that it would be shipped on the 1st.
    Ok....I would always recommend shooting them a call and see if you can explain verbally your concerns.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.53%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Ok....I would always recommend shooting them a call and see if you can explain verbally your concerns.
    If you stop reading the sentence at "them" it sounds kinda bad haha

9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

When you order the NOW Gr8 , it should subtract your item from inventory so that we don't oversell. Did the item say In-Stock, or perhaps 2-4 business days? Sometimes we get hit by shortages on items that aren't listed as OOS and just take longer to arrive than we anticipated.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

I cant wait for my order from black friday to ship, guess back order stuff is not in yet, burned another hole in my pocket NP!!
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    I cant wait for my order from black friday to ship, guess back order stuff is not in yet, burned another hole in my pocket NP!!
    We're kind of good at that huh , lol
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

It happens man, should have just called and got it straightened out. Much easier to communicate directly over the phone. Beats buying from a store any day tho!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%

Quote Originally Posted by ouTTKAst View Post
    It happens man, should have just called and got it straightened out. Much easier to communicate directly over the phone. Beats buying from a store any day tho!
    Oh yeah i'd much rather give Nutraplanet my money over any other retailer the deals and prices are always the most competitive out there.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Oh yeah i'd much rather give Nutraplanet my money over any other retailer the deals and prices are always the most competitive out there.
    amen
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We're kind of good at that huh , lol
    yea now I just hope my order gets shipped soon, guess saw palmetto is still not in stock? Thats the only thing in my order not there
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.01%

Just as a note to this thread.....Your issues can be resolved much easier by contacting us directly. We do not always have the time to check the forums. Our reps on here do an outstanding job of passing these on to us, but sometimes unfortunately these messages can fall through the cracks. We always welcome your calls and emails as we strive to provide the best customer service in the business.
  17. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    FU Fedex

Well there seem to be a variety of issues that are causing delays.

If an order is still processing it most likely means something went OOS and the order is pending replenishment of inventory. It is always possible that the site count and physical inventory are not the same and items can be oversold.

In the case you feel your order is processing too long I encourage you guys to reply to your e-mail and address your concerns directly with the CSR. That is your point of contact and they are always more than happy to help.

The issues with FedEx are issues that I cannot account for but it is not at all unusual for our CSR to do everything within their power to reconcile matters to your satisfaction as best as possible within their means and control.

Again, these issues can be directly addressed to our SCR by replying to your order status e-mail.

You may also send a message via the sites Contact Link or contacting us directly By Phone:

Sales: 1-866-780-3755
    Customer Service: 770-460-1365
    Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm EST
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

got mine straghtened out, I understand what happened with mine, was no biggie. Thanks as always NP

Similar Forum Threads

1. F'ING FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!
    By BIGHIGGS in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 10:37 PM
  2. Frustrated
    By dsmlinc in forum Bulking
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 08:06 AM
  3. Getting Frustrated
    By DieselPump in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16