infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please tell me why my thread was removed and I received an infraction. I asked about a protein powder, and peoples thoughts on it. Am I only able to speak about ones you sell?

Thanks for clarifying

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not believe that NP has any power over the threads here at AM. You would need to seek clarification from a mod.

WheyGood

Awards
  • Established
Jbrooks, I'm obviously not a Mod so I don't know what happened. Did you link to another website? Out of respect for Nutraplanet for the great service they provide and the amazing deals they offer us on a regular basis, we don't link to competitor websites.

Also, maybe your thread got moved to another forum, or should have been posted in the main supplement forum.

Have a great Sunday!

Can someone please tell me why my thread was removed and I received an infraction. I asked about a protein powder, and peoples thoughts on it. Am I only able to speak about ones you sell?

Thanks for clarifying

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Ok I understand this BUT I'm not a rep for any company. I simply asked what people thought of a protein powder mix from a company. and if the company was not a good one could they reccomend one with a similar profile from a brand they like.

Heres my orginal post , I removed the company name here

"one of the chaps at my gym reccomended this to me. I checked it out online and it really does look to have a good mix of different proteins in it.

I havent heard of this company prior. Any one using this or their other products?

If you dont reccomend them then which would you with a similar profile

Cheers "

Sorry not trying to beat a dead horse , Just trying to figure out what was wrong with what I posted to avoid it in the future

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I understand this BUT I'm not a rep for any company. I simply asked what people thought of a protein powder mix from a company. and if the company was not a good one could they reccomend one with a similar profile from a brand they like.

Heres my orginal post , I removed the company name here

"one of the chaps at my gym reccomended this to me. I checked it out online and it really does look to have a good mix of different proteins in it.

I havent heard of this company prior. Any one using this or their other products?

If you dont reccomend them then which would you with a similar profile

Cheers "

Sorry not trying to beat a dead horse , Just trying to figure out what was wrong with what I posted to avoid it in the future
We have sponsors who support this board who have exclusive advertisement privileges. The infraction is because you posted a non-sponsored company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forum Suggestions and News 4
John Smeton Forum Suggestions and News 0
hardestgainer Supplements 0