infraction

1. Registered User
    Answers

infraction

Can someone please tell me why my thread was removed and I received an infraction. I asked about a protein powder, and peoples thoughts on it. Am I only able to speak about ones you sell?

Thanks for clarifying

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I do not believe that NP has any power over the threads here at AM. You would need to seek clarification from a mod.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Jbrooks, I'm obviously not a Mod so I don't know what happened. Did you link to another website? Out of respect for Nutraplanet for the great service they provide and the amazing deals they offer us on a regular basis, we don't link to competitor websites.

Also, maybe your thread got moved to another forum, or should have been posted in the main supplement forum.

Have a great Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Can someone please tell me why my thread was removed and I received an infraction. I asked about a protein powder, and peoples thoughts on it. Am I only able to speak about ones you sell?

Thanks for clarifying
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Thanks for clarifying
    Company Reps / Advertising / Company Forums
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Ok I understand this BUT I'm not a rep for any company. I simply asked what people thought of a protein powder mix from a company. and if the company was not a good one could they reccomend one with a similar profile from a brand they like.

Heres my orginal post , I removed the company name here

"one of the chaps at my gym reccomended this to me. I checked it out online and it really does look to have a good mix of different proteins in it.

I havent heard of this company prior. Any one using this or their other products?

If you dont reccomend them then which would you with a similar profile

Cheers "

Sorry not trying to beat a dead horse , Just trying to figure out what was wrong with what I posted to avoid it in the future
  6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Ok I understand this BUT I'm not a rep for any company. I simply asked what people thought of a protein powder mix from a company. and if the company was not a good one could they reccomend one with a similar profile from a brand they like.

Heres my orginal post , I removed the company name here

"one of the chaps at my gym reccomended this to me. I checked it out online and it really does look to have a good mix of different proteins in it.

I havent heard of this company prior. Any one using this or their other products?

If you dont reccomend them then which would you with a similar profile

Cheers "

Sorry not trying to beat a dead horse , Just trying to figure out what was wrong with what I posted to avoid it in the future
    We have sponsors who support this board who have exclusive advertisement privileges. The infraction is because you posted a non-sponsored company.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Infraction
    By John Smeton in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 09:03 PM
  2. Infraction
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 01:02 PM