FU Fedex

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I'm thoroughly pissed off now by the Fedex shipping from NP. I have not had any problems in the past with shipping through NP, even USPS was good, but Fedex has me fed up. My package left the Facility in GA in the early morning on Nov., 17th and I still have not received it. I live maybe 10 hours away and could bike down there and back in the time that it has taken so far. I don't really blame this on NP unless the label was messed up but who knows, I just want my damn dermacrine and DAA. Also waiting for some reply on my email inquiry about it from NP.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hat is the status on the tracking page from Fed Ex?

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
status has been the same on fedex, just says departed "ELLENWOOD, GA" no other info since the 17th when it left

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to work for them, and I love your quote! What a bunch of d!cks running that organization. (imo) They paid good though.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I made an inquiry on the NP website, hopefully they know something more then me as to why this has taken ridiculously long

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when did you make the request? Feel free to shoot me a pm with your order number and I will see what I can find out

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking into it as we speak

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously must be the only person that's never had a problem with FedEx.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I typically have issues with UPS...mainly the driver. I swear that SOB uses my order as a stepping block.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed my 2nd that came with a Fed X tracking number. I always try to order in advance because shipping problems happen.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ive had problems with DHL, Fed Ex, USPS, etc... Pretty much every carrier, because nothing is infallible. Im glad to hear its a problem with the carrier and not NP. I know a lot of people have certain complaints about turnaround time but fail to realize 90% of the time when your package gets delayed its the carrier.

I'll second it..

F**k FEDEX!!!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I know its not NP, they always have quick turnaround. Im just hoping its not a label problem or something like that

vudoo

Awards
Ground and Express are have NOTHING to do with each other except for the name. Dumb, I know.
Try not to yell at the Express guy too much. ;)

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Holmes,

It looks like this is an issue with Fed Ex. Fed Ex says they lost the package. We have started a trace for you and re-sent your order. Give us a call or e-mail us if you don't receive it in the next day or two.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for sorting that out so quickly. This is why I love using NP, great customer service and great products

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fed ex sucks because...

Tracking number says on truck out for delivery. The fed ex truck just drove by and didn't stop. Ugh....

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Lmao...do you live in a small town...? Might be more than 1 FedEx

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao...do you live in a small town...? Might be more than 1 FedEx
Lol no it was the same fed ex driver that comes to the PD everyday! (have my supps sent to work address)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I were you guys I would be complaining to your local/regional (Ellenwood) FedEx facility. Obvioulsy once NP has sent it to Ellenwood it is out of their hands.

Here is my package routing over Thanksgiving and 2000 miles:
Nov 26, 2010 12:38 Delivered Mesa, AZ
Nov 26, 2010 09:53 On FedEx vehicle for delivery TEMPE, AZ
Nov 25, 2010 09:00 At local FedEx facility TEMPE, AZ
Nov 25, 2010 08:12 Departed FedEx location PHOENIX, AZ
Nov 25, 2010 04:53 Arrived at FedEx location PHOENIX, AZ
Nov 22, 2010 20:21 Arrived at FedEx location ELLENWOOD, GA
Nov 22, 2010 17:34 Picked up ELLENWOOD, GA
Nov 22, 2010 16:13 Shipment information sent to FedEx

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sad atleast your's has been shipped mines been sitting in processing forever.

Clever Mouse

Awards
I've had maybe ~100 international shipments sent over the last 10 years, and while every company makes mistakes sometimes, we should always assume "the customer is right", after all we do PAY for the delivery.. IME, YMMV DHL is the better one, when it comes to shipments sent to home address. USPS is satisfactory too, in my experience.
Fedex is so-so, also from scanning the net: too many driver's F*ckup's and/or management issues. If possible, do not pick the ones that do not do their business to your satisfaction. Take your money elsewhere.

natas9

natas9

Awards
Strange. I've had over 40 orders through NP all shipped by fedex, on my doorstep in no more than three days from placing order, everytime. And I live several states from GA. Wouldn't use anyone else.

Though it seems people who live closer to the departure have the most complaints about delivery times. Hope you got it worked out.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Strange. I've had over 40 orders through NP all shipped by fedex, on my doorstep in no more than three days from placing order, everytime. And I live several states from GA. Wouldn't use anyone else.

Though it seems people who live closer to the departure have the most complaints about delivery times. Hope you got it worked out.
Well, seems you 're one of the lucky ones, I too hate fedex ground.

I dont mind waiting for stuff to arrive, so much as not getting something at all, now mind you, most, if not all of my orders from NP have arrived in a timely manner but I have had several issues with fedex ground over the years with packages getting "lost" or misdirected, stolen, damaged, stepped on, or left in the muddy dirt next to the front stairs, instead of on the porch under the roof on a rainy day. Whenever possible I do not choose fedex as a carrier.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well there seem to be a variety of issues that are causing delays.

If an order is still processing it most likely means something went OOS and the order is pending replenishment of inventory. It is always possible that the site count and physical inventory are not the same and items can be oversold.

In the case you feel your order is processing too long I encourage you guys to reply to your e-mail and address your concerns directly with the CSR. That is your point of contact and they are always more than happy to help.

The issues with FedEx are issues that I cannot account for but it is not at all unusual for our CSR to do everything within their power to reconcile matters to your satisfaction as best as possible within their means and control.

Again, these issues can be directly addressed to our SCR by replying to your order status e-mail.

You may also send a message via the sites Contact Link or contacting us directly By Phone:

Sales: 1-866-780-3755
Customer Service: 770-460-1365
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm EST

CornFed

Awards
I typically have issues with UPS...mainly the driver. I swear that SOB uses my order as a stepping block.

Speaking as a UPS driver, this is a silly thing to say.

Could it happen? Sure, There are bad eggs.

Truth is the driver is the last line of handling and delivery. He/I literally first touched your box when he/I pulled it off the shelf. Now, there really is nothing we can do in the 10-50 feet to your house to destroy your package, especially if it's packed properly.

More than likely it wasn't packed properly or some careless part-timer didn't think that maybe the 10 lb. package should go higher up on the wall of boxes he's building in the semi trailer.

This goes for UPS and/or FedEx drivers.

adtrm4

adtrm4

Awards
Same thing happened to me yesterday. They said my package was delivered to my house at 5:26pm, but no package. I ended up getting it the next day in the afternoon. First problem I ever had with Fedex too.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
USPS fed me over but fed ex takes care of me. They should let us choose during check out. Jus sayin!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to me yesterday. They said my package was delivered to my house at 5:26pm, but no package. I ended up getting it the next day in the afternoon. First problem I ever had with Fedex too.
The guy felt guilty about taking it home, so brought it back to you, consider yourself lucky.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
The guy felt guilty about taking it home, so brought it back to you, consider yourself lucky.
that would be a smart/dumb thing to do. I'm talking about the stealing part.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
One of the many reasons why I use USPS, it gets here on time and even If I order it through the planet ( who is on the right coast and I'm CA ) I always get in 3 days.....fed ex it takes about 5-6...Ups is the same.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Had the exact problem, it was near a city to.me 10miles for 5 days, F fedex

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
bumpin on that. fedex sucks, at least their delivery does to my place. UPS so much less hassle when ordering from other sites. It's something definitely to take into consideration before ordering here next time... that i have to deal with fedex.

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
Never had a problem with fedex probably because I live in a major city I had a pretty big order ( over 50 lbs) shipped last Tuesday from coast to coast and already got it

Narciso

Awards
Since signature service is not required in orders less than $500 and NP sends off your package and Fedex marks it as "Delivered" and you never recieve it, you are SOL? NP and FeDex both got their $$$ and you have nothing you can do? In this situation what is a consumer to do? There has to be some sort of resolution for this. I know when i order from newegg they refund the money and they call fedex and deal with them instead of replying with "check with your neighbors"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jasen General Chat 24
MentalTwitch General Chat 18
General Chat 12