FU Fedex

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. USPS fed me over but fed ex takes care of me. They should let us choose during check out. Jus sayin!
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by adtrm4 View Post
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. They said my package was delivered to my house at 5:26pm, but no package. I ended up getting it the next day in the afternoon. First problem I ever had with Fedex too.
    The guy felt guilty about taking it home, so brought it back to you, consider yourself lucky.
    PHF Rep

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    The guy felt guilty about taking it home, so brought it back to you, consider yourself lucky.
    that would be a smart/dumb thing to do. I'm talking about the stealing part.
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

4. One of the many reasons why I use USPS, it gets here on time and even If I order it through the planet ( who is on the right coast and I'm CA ) I always get in 3 days.....fed ex it takes about 5-6...Ups is the same.

5. Had the exact problem, it was near a city to.me 10miles for 5 days, F fedex
    •   

6. bumpin on that. fedex sucks, at least their delivery does to my place. UPS so much less hassle when ordering from other sites. It's something definitely to take into consideration before ordering here next time... that i have to deal with fedex.

7. Never had a problem with fedex probably because I live in a major city I had a pretty big order ( over 50 lbs) shipped last Tuesday from coast to coast and already got it

8. Since signature service is not required in orders less than $500 and NP sends off your package and Fedex marks it as "Delivered" and you never recieve it, you are SOL? NP and FeDex both got their $$$ and you have nothing you can do? In this situation what is a consumer to do? There has to be some sort of resolution for this. I know when i order from newegg they refund the money and they call fedex and deal with them instead of replying with "check with your neighbors"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fedex to canada
    By knightowl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 11:42 PM
  2. Fedex is horrible
    By ntornado in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 02:40 AM
  3. Fedex Shipment
    By SureShot in forum Nutraplanet