FU Fedex

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Strange. I've had over 40 orders through NP all shipped by fedex, on my doorstep in no more than three days from placing order, everytime. And I live several states from GA. Wouldn't use anyone else.

Though it seems people who live closer to the departure have the most complaints about delivery times. Hope you got it worked out.

2. Quote Originally Posted by natas9 View Post
    Strange. I've had over 40 orders through NP all shipped by fedex, on my doorstep in no more than three days from placing order, everytime. And I live several states from GA. Wouldn't use anyone else.

Though it seems people who live closer to the departure have the most complaints about delivery times. Hope you got it worked out.
    Well, seems you 're one of the lucky ones, I too hate fedex ground.

I dont mind waiting for stuff to arrive, so much as not getting something at all, now mind you, most, if not all of my orders from NP have arrived in a timely manner but I have had several issues with fedex ground over the years with packages getting "lost" or misdirected, stolen, damaged, stepped on, or left in the muddy dirt next to the front stairs, instead of on the porch under the roof on a rainy day. Whenever possible I do not choose fedex as a carrier.
    PHF Rep

•   

3. Unbreakable

Well there seem to be a variety of issues that are causing delays.

If an order is still processing it most likely means something went OOS and the order is pending replenishment of inventory. It is always possible that the site count and physical inventory are not the same and items can be oversold.

In the case you feel your order is processing too long I encourage you guys to reply to your e-mail and address your concerns directly with the CSR. That is your point of contact and they are always more than happy to help.

The issues with FedEx are issues that I cannot account for but it is not at all unusual for our CSR to do everything within their power to reconcile matters to your satisfaction as best as possible within their means and control.

Again, these issues can be directly addressed to our SCR by replying to your order status e-mail.

You may also send a message via the sites Contact Link or contacting us directly By Phone:

Sales: 1-866-780-3755
    Customer Service: 770-460-1365
    Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm EST

4. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    I typically have issues with UPS...mainly the driver. I swear that SOB uses my order as a stepping block.

Speaking as a UPS driver, this is a silly thing to say.

Could it happen? Sure, There are bad eggs.

Truth is the driver is the last line of handling and delivery. He/I literally first touched your box when he/I pulled it off the shelf. Now, there really is nothing we can do in the 10-50 feet to your house to destroy your package, especially if it's packed properly.

More than likely it wasn't packed properly or some careless part-timer didn't think that maybe the 10 lb. package should go higher up on the wall of boxes he's building in the semi trailer.

This goes for UPS and/or FedEx drivers.

5. Same thing happened to me yesterday. They said my package was delivered to my house at 5:26pm, but no package. I ended up getting it the next day in the afternoon. First problem I ever had with Fedex too.
    •   

6. USPS fed me over but fed ex takes care of me. They should let us choose during check out. Jus sayin!
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by adtrm4 View Post
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. They said my package was delivered to my house at 5:26pm, but no package. I ended up getting it the next day in the afternoon. First problem I ever had with Fedex too.
    The guy felt guilty about taking it home, so brought it back to you, consider yourself lucky.
    PHF Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    The guy felt guilty about taking it home, so brought it back to you, consider yourself lucky.
    that would be a smart/dumb thing to do. I'm talking about the stealing part.
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

9. One of the many reasons why I use USPS, it gets here on time and even If I order it through the planet ( who is on the right coast and I'm CA ) I always get in 3 days.....fed ex it takes about 5-6...Ups is the same.

10. Had the exact problem, it was near a city to.me 10miles for 5 days, F fedex

11. bumpin on that. fedex sucks, at least their delivery does to my place. UPS so much less hassle when ordering from other sites. It's something definitely to take into consideration before ordering here next time... that i have to deal with fedex.

12. Never had a problem with fedex probably because I live in a major city I had a pretty big order ( over 50 lbs) shipped last Tuesday from coast to coast and already got it

13. Since signature service is not required in orders less than $500 and NP sends off your package and Fedex marks it as "Delivered" and you never recieve it, you are SOL? NP and FeDex both got their $$$ and you have nothing you can do? In this situation what is a consumer to do? There has to be some sort of resolution for this. I know when i order from newegg they refund the money and they call fedex and deal with them instead of replying with "check with your neighbors"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fedex to canada
    By knightowl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 10:42 PM
  2. Fedex is horrible
    By ntornado in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 01:40 AM
  3. Fedex Shipment
    By SureShot in forum Nutraplanet