Testoforce2 "reviews"

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Testoforce2 "reviews"

Nutraplanet, could you please remove the "reviews" from this product on your site. All of them seem to be reviews of you bulk DAA instead of the Testoforce2 product. I can't stand it when I go to look up reviews for a certain product the reviews are points because its from people who haven't even tried the product! Well besides the first one from Aug 19th, which really doesn't say much about the product since the guy was taking so much other crap.

This one is kinda funny,

"Good review, Dan By: brent
    Review posted on: Tue Aug 10 10:46:46 -0400 2010

52 and still gettin' after it. After that review. I'll definately buy. I am an avid lifter, pro-hormone user and meathead. 5'9 and 230. Low bf, I guess. 33" waist and 19 in. arms to let y'all know I ain't playin around. 225x22 reps. Just like gettin and staying large and motivated."

Still though I read the reviews for honest reviews of the product not some idiots opinion of another guys "review"!.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

BUMP
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%

Any response from Nutraplanet would be great.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yea TBone. Read this and after you bumped it. Am looking into it. Sorry for the lack of replies, was hoping to have some sort of answer. We typically take a very hands-off approach when it comes to the reviews unless they're slanderous. We implemented the "Was this review helpful" so only the useful reviews come to the top of the list. I can try and have useless "reviews" taken down, but no promise on that.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yea TBone. Read this and after you bumped it. Am looking into it. Sorry for the lack of replies, was hoping to have some sort of answer. We typically take a very hands-off approach when it comes to the reviews unless they're slanderous. We implemented the "Was this review helpful" so only the useful reviews come to the top of the list. I can try and have useless "reviews" taken down, but no promise on that.
    I would agree. If you find that the review was not helpful, then by all means note it as such. I don't believe NP typically removes reviews except in very particular situations (as Steve noted).
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Im gonna give another reason to remove those reviews. They are reviews of Testforce#1. They just left the reviews their and changed the product.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%

The thing is those "reviews" are not even for the product listed which makes them pretty much useless. They are reviews of Nutraplanet Bulk DAA, NOT TESTOFORCE!.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports "Adamantium" reviews. Post yours up!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:19 AM
  2. "Blue Up, Stim Free", very few reviews...
    By solid711 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 05:59 PM
  3. USP labs reviews from a "hater"
    By 1HP in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 02:56 PM
  4. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM