Nutrapro Frosted Cinnamon Bun

1. Nutrapro Frosted Cinnamon Bun

Hey guys i just wanted to post about the nutrapro cinnamon bun flavored whey.

I dont know whether i got a bad batch or what, but this protein has the WORST chemical aftertaste i have ever experienced. I have tasted a lot of whey protein through the years, and this is just terrible.

I just wanna say how big of a surprise this was because i absolutely loved ''all the whey''s protein. The nutrapro chocolate and vanilla are really good too!.

but the cinnamon bun is just surprisingly bad. I don't typically complain about taste, but guys, yall need to work on that cinnamon bun flavored whey.

Luckily i have my brother to split the whey , so it will be gone soon, but damn. i used to enjoy drinking shakes, but i dread drinking this one.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

2. Hey,
    Thanks for the feedback. I tried our Cinnamon Bun and it was very heavy on the cinnamon, definitely different than the ATW one (all ATW had batch to batch variations). I didn't think ours was overly chemical, but perhas there is some slight difference in what we tried. Have you tried the choc? It always gets good reviews.
    •   

3. Chocolate is def awesome
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. NutraPro Naturals Apple Cinnamon
    By appleyard777 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:45 PM
  3. Nutrapro cinnamon bun backorder?