Black Friday Sale

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Please don't use all caps....

The majority of items are way cheaper than any other online sites. Plus many items are exclusive to nutra via presale or availability.

I respectfully disagree, it's a great sale!
    Yep Yep..sorry for the caps... but right now I know of two stores(reputable at that) that have lower prices.....This is true that a couple of items are exclusive to Nutra.. I dont disagree that its not necessarily a good sale..Just nothing that I want is on sale. On top of this.... I just received my protocol and slin-sane asked for a sample or two..got nada...lol.. I promise ya.. the majority of items arent cheaper...lol....But, i personally use this site along with two others when i want products...

2. Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Sale is up: http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/ar...ck-friday-sale

When will the HEAT stack be available for purchase? I understand it is a presale but I can't check out with it in my cart and would rather place a single order.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...k-90-caps.html
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Yep Yep..sorry for the caps... but right now I know of two stores(reputable at that) that have lower prices.....This is true that a couple of items are exclusive to Nutra.. I dont disagree that its not necessarily a good sale..Just nothing that I want is on sale. On top of this.... I just received my protocol and slin-sane asked for a sample or two..got nada...lol.. I promise ya.. the majority of items arent cheaper...lol....But, i personally use this site along with two others when i want products...
    Use the code turkeybolic at checkout and you get 10% off...so technically the Nutrapro would be on sale.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Friday Sale at AI!
    By Turk1976 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 12:10 AM
  2. Black Friday Sale - Starts Now!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 06:16 PM