Price matching?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Will nutraplanet price match? I figured I would ask, I normally order from there but I found a site that has a little lower prices with 6.95 shipping, so even with the extra dollar in shipping, it is still lower.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If market dictated lower price in a product we would more than likely match or even in some cases beat it. It would have to be available in more than one place and be semi permanent.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Nutra price match!!!!! No way!!!! I hope they continue to keep prices low......lol.. bc there are a couple of places that have lowwwwww prices and comparable customer service on a ton of products... for ex...A fav nutrition store has Activate Xtreme for 34.95, Activate Xtreme+Triazole for 64.99, Lean Xtreme for 27.95, Lean Xtreme+Adrenalean for 49.95, and Triazole by itself for 32.95.. hey... just saying....And these prices are in more than one place and there are coupon codes for 6% to 10%. Trust me I know because I research it. Google is your friend!!!

TheWriting

TheWriting

Awards
I do like Nutraplanet and I am sure they piss everyone off with their prices, can't imagine they make much money though.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
If market dictated lower price in a product we would more than likely match or even in some cases beat it. It would have to be available in more than one place and be semi permanent.
:bigeyes:

And how does one go about getting the price match? Do I call in my order and bring it up with the CS rep?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I meant we would change the price on the site, sorry for the confusion

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I meant we would change the price on the site, sorry for the confusion
:damnit:

Well how should i go about that? Email customer service with the competitor's prices?