New Improved Protocol Pre-Sale

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone who has been waiting know that the New and Improved Protocol is now back in stock. Check out the new Profile and know that you will all be very satisfied with the new Cherry Flavor.

Genomyx Protocol (495 grams): Discount Protocol Supplements

Protocol: Advanced Recovery! NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA!

**New Delicious Cherry Flavor!

Research and empirical evidence have shown time and time again that immediately after weight training, taking advantage of specific physiological changes can exponentially accelerate changes in body composition and performance. With Protocol, not only will you allow your body to maximize the endogenous changes already caused by training, but you can actually create a perfect anabolic environment by driving your body’s nutrient storage and muscle protein synthesis capabilities to a new level.

Protocol was designed to be taken immediately after weight training to kick start protein synthesis and perfectly harmonize your body’s hormonal cascade priming it for a post workout meal or shake. Take a serving of Protocol right after training, wait 15 minutes and have a high carbohydrate, high protein shake or meal. For fat loss programs, take a serving of Protocol, wait 15 minutes and have an isocaloric (equal parts carb, protein and fat) mixed meal. The end result will be faster muscle gain and accelerated recovery, fully preparing your body for the next training session. On non-training days, take a serving 15 minutes before your first meal. See FAQ for multiple serving recommendations.

Protocol Supplement Facts

Serving Size: scoop (8.5 grams)
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine 3.25 g
Beta Alanine 1.5 g
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate 1 g
Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg

Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame K

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i'm talking about! :sgrin:

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
was not expecting the pre-sale price to be so low... :bigeyes:

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Will i buy this???? Yes!!! But the profile is cut in half... with more scoops.... thats all..ROFL.. and cherry flavor!!!

OLD FORMULA: 30 SERVINGS: 19.99(comparable nutrition site)

Protocol Overview
Ingredients (per serving) Dosage
L-Leucine 6.5g
Beta Alanine 2.0g
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1.0g
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg

NEW FORMULA:60 SERVINGS(24.99)

Serving Size: scoop (8.5 grams)
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine 3.25 g
Beta Alanine 1.5 g
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate 1 g
Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pretty much but your missing the changes. In the old bottle you got 30grams of LCLT your now getting 60grams per container. Thats why the LCLT did not get gut in half. Its still at 1g. Also the Beta Alanine was increased. 1.5 g per serving. Double the serving and your getting 3g as opposed to 2g.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also the old version was not 19.99. We only allowed retailers to lower the price on the old profile so that they can sell out any remaining stock. Way more product where it counts compared to the previous batch.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty much but your missing the changes. In the old bottle you got 30grams of LCLT your now getting 60grams per container. Thats why the LCLT did not get gut in half. Its still at 1g. Also the Beta Alanine was increased. 1.5 g per serving. Double the serving and your getting 3g as opposed to 2g.
Yes I noticed you doubled LCLT and added more of everything, very nice, I'm gonna order some of this stuff for sure!

How is the new taste compared to the Lemon?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. The taste is 10x better. Really no comparison. This is the reason why it took so long to come back out because we worked the manufacture to death before we aproved of the flavor. Now we got it :)

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Also the old version was not 19.99. We only allowed retailers to lower the price on the old profile so that they can sell out any remaining stock. Way more product where it counts compared to the previous batch.

I stand corrected!!!!! Im still gonna buy it...lol..should be sold out by Fri....

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol thanks for the support Louisaboy. It verywell could be but make sure to jump on it because the actual sale price was supposed to be $26.99 Nutra priced it to low on accident and they have asked to allow the price to remain at $24.99 until Sunday.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Lol thanks for the support Louisaboy. It verywell could be but make sure to jump on it because the actual sale price was supposed to be $26.99 Nutra priced it to low on accident and they have asked to allow the price to remain at $24.99 until Sunday.
Good! I cant order till friday at the earliest.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow....and im pretty sure LCLT is pretty darn expensive on it own. Killer opening price

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow....and im pretty sure LCLT is pretty darn expensive on it own. Killer opening price
Exactly. Not the cheapest ingredient. The fact that your getting 60 grams of it for even 30 dollars is still a good price not to mention all the other ingredients that come with Protocol

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Not the cheapest ingredient. The fact that your getting 60 grams of it for even 30 dollars is still a good price not to mention all the other ingredients that come with Protocol
definitely a worth while purchase to snag it ASAP

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to buy 2 just to make sure i got some at this price incredible deal.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man had I seen this before I placed my order yesterday I would have added it to it; will get some of this in the near future. 2 scoops and you are money!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man had I seen this before I placed my order yesterday I would have added it to it; will get some of this in the near future. 2 scoops and you are money!
Im thinking of spreadingthe 2 scoops out. 1 post-lift and 1 for before lunch

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got word there almost sold out of Protocol. I know Slin-Sane sold out over the Black Friday sale.