WHY NUTRA WHY GD, WHY?!?!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok I don't want to be an ass but I might ending up sounding like one.

I love AM and I love shopping form nutraplanet and the only reason I use to shop at bb.com was the price matching and fedex shipping. But I decided to start shopping at nutraplanet cause you guys have me out a lot on AM. But now I might stop cause you guys use to ship with fedex for the $6 but now its with US ****ING PS!!! I HAAAAAAATE usps sooo GOD DAMN MUCH! It takes them for ****ing ever to get **** delivered. The only two companies I've seen ship really fast with USPS is NTBM and tf supplements and I hate usps so much that I only shop at tf supplements if it's for my friends. USPS tracking number is not even a ****ing tracking number. The last update was the 12 from ATLANTA, GA which is 12, let me repeat that, 12 hours away from where I live. It's the 16th and I got my mail but not my packet. With fedex they got stuff here in 2 days, 3 tops! Why nutraplanet?!?! WHY?!?!?!?! PLEASE I beg of you change back to fedex! PLEASE!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just so I understand it is delayed?

Did you check the option for fed ex? I live in Pa and the fedex option is always there

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
yeah :(

It was usps for the lowest shipping and fedex was a good bit higher. Fedex use to be the cheapest but it wasn't this time.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Overnight Delivery $24.51
Express Saver (2-3 days) $6.99
Standard Shipping (3-7 days) $5.95

See! It doesn't even say if its with USPS or Fedex.

Edit: If I knew that the express was fedex or something I would go for it but it sadly doesn't say.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya USPS sucks.. late tracking. Late mail men.. Sometimes they lose or steal ****.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ya USPS sucks.. late tracking. Late mail men.. Sometimes they lose or steal ****.
Like I don't understand why the **** would they change to USPS? Unless they are trying to save money by going to them but by doing that they are going to have customers like me that aren't gonna deal with USPS. I've never meet a person that was ok with them.

3+ days for delivering a packet that is 12 hours away! :frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't recall this being a change? From what I have always understood if the order is small enough, 1-2 things and is light they have always shipped USPS. Ordering 5lbs of protein, or more it has always been Fed-ex, just my observation.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I don't recall this being a change? From what I have always understood if the order is small enough, 1-2 things and is light they have always shipped USPS. Ordering 5lbs of protein, or more it has always been Fed-ex, just my observation.
See I always though it was fedex and not usps. If I knew that I would have PP price match SA and order the CLA and PP creatine with it.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer usps. It only takes a couple of days for an order to arrive. fedex takes anywhere from 1-2 weeks. fed ex packages have also showed up opened and the box banged up. I live on the west coast.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed with my order they used DHL shipping, it got here pretty fast and instead of the normal pay $45 extra at the door it was $8 so that was nice....but whoever the guy delivering me my package was...wow total tool, my wife was getting the money as he was waiting ouside and I see him flip my box in the air and then slams it down :| I was ready to **** **** up! lol luckley nothing broke!

Ya usps sucks, last time they sent it through usps and I never ended up getting my package so they sent it again, good cutomer service from Nutra, but usps sucks!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This is interesting because we ship via UPS and I have people asking us to ship US Post Office.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always have problems with USPS...
Never had a problem with UPS and FedEx as they update their tracking fast.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overnight Delivery $24.51
Express Saver (2-3 days) $6.99
Standard Shipping (3-7 days) $5.95

See! It doesn't even say if its with USPS or Fedex.

Edit: If I knew that the express was fedex or something I would go for it but it sadly doesn't say.
I assume when you say $6 shipping you mean the $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping.
Ordering Information

Domestic Shipping Policy
All packages with FedEx Ground and Home Delivery options will be charged a flat rate of $5.95.
If it were sent FedEx it could be up to 7 days.

Is your tracking information from USPS or FedEx?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
This is interesting because we ship via UPS and I have people asking us to ship US Post Office.
WOW, really? I would say Fedex, UPS, horses, camels, bicycle, runners, walkers, and then USPS.

I assume when you say $6 shipping you mean the $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping.If it were sent FedEx it could be up to 7 days.

Is your tracking information from USPS or FedEx?
Yes sir I meant the $5.95 and fedex has never gotten past 3 days.

The tracking info is usps but when I called them they said that is not a tracking number. The last time it got updated was the 12 and now it's the 17th. 12 hour distance 4+ business days to deliver it!

It would be a good idea if nutraplanet had a option to let us choose between usps and fedex. BB.com does it! But I want to go through you guys so could I would be supporting you guys.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I prefer usps. It only takes a couple of days for an order to arrive. fedex takes anywhere from 1-2 weeks. fed ex packages have also showed up opened and the box banged up. I live on the west coast.
My friends stuff got stollen when it was shipped usps. They charge almost as much as fedex, UPS, and probebly DHL but they aren't as good as they are. The only thing that gets here fast with USPS is my fukking netflix dvds which I could just go online and watch.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry!

You had me at free t-shirt!

PP has to coolest looking supplement bottles!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lots of real good looking samples there. :)

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
This shipping is killing me, package via fedex left GA facility on the 17th at 2 am, I live 12 hours away, now the 20th still not in PA, and not getting it till Monday, usually shipping is quick, fedex is screwing me this time though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Supplement Auction 3
Supplement Auction 9
Supplements 0
thebigt Supplements 2
Supplements 3