Erase and positive test for natty show?

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I'm planing on competing in the INBF and NGA in March. I really want to try Erase, but need to know if it would cause a positive test. The ingredient is not banned, but others that are very similar are. Can anybody give me any info. I contacted the INBF Chairman, but have yet to hear back.
Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, I'm planing on competing in the INBF and NGA in March. I really want to try Erase, but need to know if it would cause a positive test. The ingredient is not banned, but others that are very similar are. Can anybody give me any info. I contacted the INBF Chairman, but have yet to hear back.
Thanks!
Charlie Corollo made a decision that Erase is NOT allowed for use in the INBF because it increases Testosterone levels, even though FREE TEST is allowed (3,7-keto DHEA is not banned, no) - I know, doesn't make a lot of sense, and I noted this when he told me, but, he said that it was his final ruling.

~Rosie~

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I just received word that this supplement is NOT allowed in the INBF just as the above poster stated. Thanks for your replies. I guess I won't be purchasing this great stack.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have a clause, like most organizations, that any supplement that is marketed to increase testosterone or decrease estrogen is not allowed. Annoying