which creatine is better on np
- 11-10-2010, 04:39 PM
- 11-10-2010, 05:33 PM
11-10-2010, 06:06 PM
11-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Id say dicreatine and good old mono and krealkylin are the 3 that have stayed popular for over a 5 year period. I use mono, but ive never tried dicreatine. I do find it hard to find people who will bluntly say dicreatine is better than mono though.
11-10-2010, 07:39 PM
11-10-2010, 11:59 PM
11-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Creatine Monohydrate in warm water works well. I use NP's currently.
Also I use 5-7 grams PreWO and maybe another 5g later in the day.
11-27-2010, 07:15 PM
I actually just started taking NP monohydrate creatine today and have already noticed I have to pee more frequently. While this is not a desired side effect it does have a tendency to tell me this stuff is working.
Ive taken monohydrate a bunch of times but the only one that ever made me pee that much was Precision Engineering's Grape flavored mix from Vitamin Shoppe. However, NP's mono is hitting me pretty quick so I think Im gonna like it. I sure hope I do cause I have about 985g left to go.
11-27-2010, 07:34 PM
I went a solid 4 years without taken creatine (besides what little amount was in my PWO) so I got a kilo of CEE from NP and I must say it ain't doing ****... I'm taking 3 grams pre and post w/o. I'm going with straight mono next time!
11-30-2010, 11:08 AM
11-30-2010, 11:19 AM
11-30-2010, 11:33 AM
12-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By insomniacl in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2008, 03:22 PM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:36 AM
- By Bishop2009 in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 08-21-2007, 12:47 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 32Last Post: 04-26-2007, 01:44 PM
- By TheUsual in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-31-2005, 09:06 PM