which creatine is better on np

jtnba24

Awards
i see the bulk powders and i dont know which is the best i am currently using krealkalyn but i see cee, dicreatine, creatine gluconate? any ideas?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a huge proponent of dicreatine malate. Effective and inexpensive

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Id say dicreatine and good old mono and krealkylin are the 3 that have stayed popular for over a 5 year period. I use mono, but ive never tried dicreatine. I do find it hard to find people who will bluntly say dicreatine is better than mono though.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id say dicreatine and good old mono and krealkylin are the 3 that have stayed popular for over a 5 year period. I use mono, but ive never tried dicreatine. I do find it hard to find people who will bluntly say dicreatine is better than mono though.
Consider me one. Mono did nothing for me, where dicm was effectve quickly. Better pumps and strength gains.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Consider me one. Mono did nothing for me, where dicm was effectve quickly. Better pumps and strength gains.
Considerine the price, Ill probably try it as my next creatine supplement. I already take Citruline malate, so do you think that it could negate some of the menefits seeing as I'm already taking malic acid?

Jabb

Awards
Creatine Monohydrate in warm water works well. I use NP's currently.

Also I use 5-7 grams PreWO and maybe another 5g later in the day.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I actually just started taking NP monohydrate creatine today and have already noticed I have to pee more frequently. While this is not a desired side effect it does have a tendency to tell me this stuff is working.
Ive taken monohydrate a bunch of times but the only one that ever made me pee that much was Precision Engineering's Grape flavored mix from Vitamin Shoppe. However, NP's mono is hitting me pretty quick so I think Im gonna like it. I sure hope I do cause I have about 985g left to go.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went a solid 4 years without taken creatine (besides what little amount was in my PWO) so I got a kilo of CEE from NP and I must say it ain't doing ****... I'm taking 3 grams pre and post w/o. I'm going with straight mono next time!

Jabb

Awards
I actually just started taking NP monohydrate creatine today and have already noticed I have to pee more frequently. While this is not a desired side effect it does have a tendency to tell me this stuff is working.
Ive taken monohydrate a bunch of times but the only one that ever made me pee that much was Precision Engineering's Grape flavored mix from Vitamin Shoppe. However, NP's mono is hitting me pretty quick so I think Im gonna like it. I sure hope I do cause I have about 985g left to go.
Just enough for another week right? :33:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I got a great deal on con-cret the other day. Im gonna give that a go and see what happens.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Mono, trinitine, and honorable mention to di-creatine malate.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Just enough for another week right? :33:
Yeah:D But I have a feeling its gonna last a little longer than that cause Ive been taking about 20g/dayx4 days and it's barely put a dent in the top of the bottle.