JACK3D: NEW FLAVOR IN STOCK & ON SALE!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
USPLabs' Jack3d, a legendary supplement that has transformed today's pre-workout market, is now available in a NEW & VERY DELICIOUS FLAVOR!

NutraPlanet is now proud to announce that Jack3d (45 Servings) Raspberry Lemonade is NOW IN STOCK & READY FOR SHIPMENT!

And, if that news didn't seem good enough, NutraPlanet is offering this great new flavor addition for ONLY $24.99, FOR 5 DAYS ONLY!

**THIS SALE PRICE IS ONLY VALID FOR THE NEW RASPBERRY LEMONADE FLAVOR.

Brief Overview of Jack3d:
Like having tons of energy, strength, stamina and endurance for your workouts? Who doesn't? There's nothing like the right combination of compounds taken pre-workout to deliver consistently mind-blowing workouts to help you achieve your goals. After all, if your workouts suck, you can all but forget about making killer progress anytime soon.

USPLabsJack3d sometimes referred to as Jacked supplements or Jack 3d supplements, gives you the mad aggressive desire and ability to lift more weight, pump out more reps and have crazy lasting energy, along with sick muscle-engorging pumps. Jack3d supplement is easily the most intense pre-workout product you will ever want to use again. The amount of energy and focus is perfect, pumps and vascularity will be out of control, but most importantly you will feel great throughout your entire workout. No crash, no bloat, no headaches, no blow workouts.

AnaboliChris

Awards
A new flavor? Nice, USP Labs are just popping out new flavors left and right huh.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happened to white blue raspberry that is fuggin awsome...

Moozkillzman

Moozkillzman

Awards
Jack3d is by far the best preworkout I have ever used, can't wait to try this new flavour!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seconded! That said always good to see new flavours, makes the future of flavoured USP products bright!
White Blue Raspberry was the most heavenly thing I ever tasted. I still have one tub left but saving it like a fine wine lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
White Blue Raspberry was the most heavenly thing I ever tasted. I still have one tub left but saving it like a fine wine lol
I've heard that from more than one person and I've never gotten to try it. :damnit:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'll get hated on but I've taken Jack3d and I have to say unles your new flavor is WHITE FLOOD, then I don't care.

But somehow I cared enough to respond......huh.....hate being bored at work.