Order 184447, Sent to wrong address!

GTeater

Awards
Hello,

I just made a rather large purchase and accidentally sent it to my "default" mailing address, which happens to be my old apartment complex. I don't see a way to edit/cancel the order through the nutraplanet site, and phones are closed for the weekend.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'll just have to track it and go to your old AP complex or find out who is getting it and contact them..sorry bro

Cool story though lol

GTeater

Awards
Lol damnit.

Wouldn't they throw it away when they see I don't live there? There's no way to cancel or change the address if it's still "pending"?

Guess I can go to my old AP and explain. Hoping a mod can do something for me though so I don't risk loosing a expansive purchase.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since it is the weekened, you will have to call CS on Monday morning. Do you know if it has shipped yet?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
If you submit an email request with the order id through the website the order will be held automatically.

GTeater

Awards
If you submit an email request with the order id through the website the order will be held automatically.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Alright, sent a e-mail with the correct address. Maybe I won't have to go stake out my old apartment complex :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would still call on Monday just to be safe.

Fear not....it wont ship this weekend