John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does Nutraplanets DAA do an independent analysis of a sample that features optical rotation data?

Pa tested some DAA from a chinese supplier that was not daa and did not say who uses this DAA source.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he retested NP's DAA.
Anyways I've posted it before, as part of compliance with GMP guidelines we have all our bulks 3rd party tested. DAA's does undergo optical rotation analysis as well.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I remember the thread. It was first thought to be a mix of D and L-aspartic acid but PA retested using optical rotation and found nutra's bulk to be only D-aspartic acid. If I can find the link I'll post it up for you.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yes, we do. I know it is still in the works to have a feature on the website that lets you type in your product lot code and you can see all of the testing for that ingredient/product. Unfortunately, this has been a huge undertaking and is taking longer than expected.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, we do. I know it is still in the works to have a feature on the website that lets you type in your product lot code and you can see all of the testing for that ingredient/product. Unfortunately, this has been a huge undertaking and is taking longer than expected.
has this been completed yet? I do not see it on the website

I went ahead and bought some DAA powder from Nutra because I have been doing business with them since 2005 and never had a problem and Sam refunded something for me onetime-great customer service