LG Sciences BOGO Sale at The PLANET!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

LG Sciences Buy 1 Get 1 Free Limited Offer

NutraPlanet and LG Sciences team up to bring you an exclusive BOGO offer on select hot items to help enhance recovery, burn fat, increase lean muscle mass, and promote optimal health and hormonal balancing. Get these amazing products at the lowest available price at NutraPlanet for a limited time. Stock up and save or go in with a friend to get half off on these hot selling supplements!

LG Sciences Power Buy BOGO Deals

NOTE: BUY 2 OR MORE OF SELECT LG SCIENCES PRODUCT AND RECEIVE 50% OFF EVERYDAY LOW PRICE ON EACH BOTTLE (NO MIX AND MATCH)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an awesome deal this is perfect for the people who haven't tried GHenerate yet.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta tell you, from experience, Ghenerate is really a solid product. Great sleep, vivid dreams, and (my run) slight leaning out effect. One bottle seems to also last forever.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A poor kid at BB.com got an infraction and his thread deleted for announcing our BOGO sale, :lol:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

NutraPlanet and LG Sciences team up to bring you an exclusive BOGO offer on select hot items to help enhance recovery, burn fat, increase lean muscle mass, and promote optimal health and hormonal balancing. Get these amazing products at the lowest available price at NutraPlanet for a limited time. Stock up and save or go in with a friend to get half off on these hot selling supplements!

NOTE: BUY 2 OR MORE OF SELECT LG SCIENCES PRODUCT AND RECEIVE 50% OFF EVERYDAY LOW PRICE ON EACH BOTTLE (NO MIX AND MATCH)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
is this sale still going on? I have 2 GHenerates in my cart and it doesn't seem to be BOGO?

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
is this sale still going on? I have 2 GHenerates in my cart and it doesn't seem to be BOGO?
The prices are still buy one get one free on select products.. Initially you put two in your cart and the prices changed to half of the price for each product. Those products that you are seeing are half price according to NUTRA'S initial pricing.

Hikeon3

Hikeon3

Awards
Is there a code for this? I've tried adding 1 and 2 of these to cart. Haven't seen anything about the B1G1.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"BUY 2 OR MORE OF SELECT LG SCIENCES PRODUCT AND RECEIVE 50% OFF EVERYDAY LOW PRICE ON EACH BOTTLE (NO MIX AND MATCH)"

Place two of the same products in your cart and their prices will drop by 50% each when you add the second.