LG Sciences BOGO Sale at The PLANET!

1. LG Sciences BOGO Sale at The PLANET!

LG Sciences Buy 1 Get 1 Free Limited Offer

NutraPlanet and LG Sciences team up to bring you an exclusive BOGO offer on select hot items to help enhance recovery, burn fat, increase lean muscle mass, and promote optimal health and hormonal balancing. Get these amazing products at the lowest available price at NutraPlanet for a limited time. Stock up and save or go in with a friend to get half off on these hot selling supplements!

LG Sciences Power Buy BOGO Deals

NOTE: BUY 2 OR MORE OF SELECT LG SCIENCES PRODUCT AND RECEIVE 50% OFF EVERYDAY LOW PRICE ON EACH BOTTLE (NO MIX AND MATCH)

2. Nice!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

3. Absolute steal
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
    •   

4. BOGO Baggins.

NSCA - CSCS

5. This is an awesome deal this is perfect for the people who haven't tried GHenerate yet.

6. Gotta tell you, from experience, Ghenerate is really a solid product. Great sleep, vivid dreams, and (my run) slight leaning out effect. One bottle seems to also last forever.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

7. Love BOGO!

8. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Love BOGO!
    And it's even better since you don't have to buy even increments. So it's basically 50% off if you buy more than 1

9. A poor kid at BB.com got an infraction and his thread deleted for announcing our BOGO sale,
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    A poor kid at BB.com got an infraction and his thread deleted for announcing our BOGO sale,
    Agenda!?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  11. Unbreakable

NutraPlanet and LG Sciences team up to bring you an exclusive BOGO offer on select hot items to help enhance recovery, burn fat, increase lean muscle mass, and promote optimal health and hormonal balancing. Get these amazing products at the lowest available price at NutraPlanet for a limited time. Stock up and save or go in with a friend to get half off on these hot selling supplements!

NOTE: BUY 2 OR MORE OF SELECT LG SCIENCES PRODUCT AND RECEIVE 50% OFF EVERYDAY LOW PRICE ON EACH BOTTLE (NO MIX AND MATCH)
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

12. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Agenda!?
    rofl

13. Placin the order soon!

14. excellent deal
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  15. Unbreakable

16. is this sale still going on? I have 2 GHenerates in my cart and it doesn't seem to be BOGO?

17. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    is this sale still going on? I have 2 GHenerates in my cart and it doesn't seem to be BOGO?
    The prices are still buy one get one free on select products.. Initially you put two in your cart and the prices changed to half of the price for each product. Those products that you are seeing are half price according to NUTRA'S initial pricing.

18. Is there a code for this? I've tried adding 1 and 2 of these to cart. Haven't seen anything about the B1G1.
  19. Unbreakable

"BUY 2 OR MORE OF SELECT LG SCIENCES PRODUCT AND RECEIVE 50% OFF EVERYDAY LOW PRICE ON EACH BOTTLE (NO MIX AND MATCH)"

Place two of the same products in your cart and their prices will drop by 50% each when you add the second.

20. Unbreakable

I'm sorry!

The LG BOGO Sale has been superceeded by the Black Friday LG Fire Sale!!!

Prices posted reflect up to a 76% savings!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    LG Sciences Fire Sale
    Select LG Sciences Products
    up to 76% off!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...60#post2656460

Similar Forum Threads

1. BoBu BoGo...Thursday at The Planet!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 04:04 PM
  2. LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme BOGO
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 06:21 PM