Very Dissapointed with Nutraplanet Service (order #182728) - AnabolicMinds.com

Very Dissapointed with Nutraplanet Service (order #182728)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Very Dissapointed with Nutraplanet Service (order #182728)

Hello Nutraplanet,

I would like to complain about my order #182728. I got email notification that it has already been shipped. But why did you shipped via Fedex? How come?
    I have written in the comment section before going checkout that "Please ship my order via USPS because in my country (Indonesia) the postal service is good and easy to handle without too much and expensive taxes and charges like Fedex does."

I had bad experiences with orders shipped via Fedex.
    With Fedex, my orders were always held at customs and then they charged me lots of money (kinda like $150 just for 5 small bottles of supplements) just to release the package.
    This time I ordered 11 bottles of supps, I might get charged with $300 or probably more.
    It's kinda like they make a profit on this.

With USPS International I never get bad experiences. The service is very good without too much & expensive taxes and charges.

FYI, I have been one of your loyal international customers since 2008 and you always sent my orders via USPS Express Mail International (EMS).
    But recently you have no USPS option when checkout and I just chose International Express (3-6days) as the shipping method.

I am very dissapointed with you, Nutraplanet.
    How do you solve this? Could you recall my package and ship via USPS International?
    If you can't, please cancel my order and refund the money. Then I would order from somewhere else that can ship my order via USPS international.

As one of your customer service instructed me doing so. (as shown in email below)
    --- On Tue, 5/11/10, NutraPlanet Customer Service <support@nutraplanet.com> wrote:

From: NutraPlanet Customer Service <support@nutraplanet.com>
    Subject: Re: Support Request From Steven Harryanto
    To: steven_harryanto7@yahoo.com
    Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 10:11 PM

Steven,
    No, they are not the same, thank you for taking the time to actually read the checkout and notice. If you would like it to go out USPS please make a comment on your order as follows:
    "PLEASE GIVE TO ANDREW TO PROCESS AND SHIP OUT VIA _______________"

I will make sure it gets out how you request.

--
    If you have any further questions, please let me know!

Thank you for your Business!

Andrew Spring
    NutraPlanet.com
    Customer Service
    1-866-780-3755
    Mon-Fri 10am-5pm

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 02:00PM, Steven Harryanto <steven_harryanto7@yahoo.com > wrote:
    Lot #:
    Product Name:

Hello Nutraplanet,

I would like to ask some questions about international shipping method. I am steven from indonesia.
    I have been one of nutraplanet's international customer since 2008. I always use USPS Express Mail Service (EMS) because the shipping service & handling is very good and doesn't cost too much about charge & tax in indonesia's custom.

I have just placed some items in your shopping cart, but when I checked out and choose shipping method, I saw no USPS EMS (express mail service) in the international shipping method. There is only 2 options which are : international express (3-6 days) and international economy (1-2 weeks).
    Is the international express the same as USPS EMS?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Thank You.

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did you write "PLEASE GIVE TO ANDREW TO PROCESS AND SHIP OUT VIA USPS" in the comments?

I am just speaking from out of the box here, but I am guessing whoever does the shipping did not know if they could just change your shipping method. That is why the andrew guy probably wanted it to say PLEASE GIVE TO ANDREW in all caps.

Just my 2 cents, i could be wrong

No doubt nutra will fix it for you though. Just sounds like a little confusion maybe from both ends.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. New Member

I recently had a problem with an international order and they were quick to fix it so I was very happy in the end.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Did you write "PLEASE GIVE TO ANDREW TO PROCESS AND SHIP OUT VIA USPS" in the comments?

I am just speaking from out of the box here, but I am guessing whoever does the shipping did not know if they could just change your shipping method. That is why the andrew guy probably wanted it to say PLEASE GIVE TO ANDREW in all caps.

Just my 2 cents, i could be wrong

No doubt nutra will fix it for you though. Just sounds like a little confusion maybe from both ends.
    I would tend to agree here. I am wondering what you wrote in the comments section and that could shed a little light on what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Hello Nutraplanet,

I would like to complain about my order #182728. I got email notification that it has already been shipped. But why did you shipped via Fedex? How come?
    I have written in the comment section before going checkout that "Please ship my order via USPS because in my country (Indonesia) the postal service is good and easy to handle without too much and expensive taxes and charges like Fedex does."

I had bad experiences with orders shipped via Fedex.
    With Fedex, my orders were always held at customs and then they charged me lots of money (kinda like $150 just for 5 small bottles of supplements) just to release the package.
    This time I ordered 11 bottles of supps, I might get charged with $300 or probably more.
    It's kinda like they make a profit on this.

With USPS International I never get bad experiences. The service is very good without too much & expensive taxes and charges.

FYI, I have been one of your loyal international customers since 2008 and you always sent my orders via USPS Express Mail International (EMS).
    But recently you have no USPS option when checkout and I just chose International Express (3-6days) as the shipping method.

I am very dissapointed with you, Nutraplanet.
    How do you solve this? Could you recall my package and ship via USPS International?
    If you can't, please cancel my order and refund the money. Then I would order from somewhere else that can ship my order via USPS international.

As one of your customer service instructed me doing so. (as shown in email below)
    Did you contact Customer Service directly once you noticed the problem in shipping? Here is the CS # 866-780-3755. Please do not hesitate to message me here if I can help you in any way.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I would tend to agree here. I am wondering what you wrote in the comments section and that could shed a little light on what happened?
    I wrote in the comment section :
    "Please ship my order via USPS International because in my country (Indonesia) the postal service is good and easy to handle without too much and expensive taxes and charges like Fedex does and bla bla bla I explain everything bad experiences I had with Fedex"

I thought all customer services are the same dan able to do me some favour.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    Did you contact Customer Service directly once you noticed the problem in shipping? Here is the CS # 866-780-3755. Please do not hesitate to message me here if I can help you in any way.
    Nope, the cost of phone call is very expensive here in my country because I live too far away from you.

I have emailed the customer services but still no response.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just sent a contact as well. Should know something soon
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you are more patient than I. I would of just asked for a refund. like im getting ready to do for a company that I ordered from a week ago. I get products faster from europe than this place (not nutra, but the "other" guys. nutra is all right, though I agree, fed ex & ups both suk.

usps is the best.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Yellow,

check your pms. CS already got in touch with you and your package was shipped as you requested
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thats nice.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you are more patient than I. I would of just asked for a refund. like im getting ready to do for a company that I ordered from a week ago. I get products faster from europe than this place (not nutra, but the "other" guys. nutra is all right, though I agree, fed ex & ups both suk.

usps is the best.
    Yeah man, right...
    FedEx, UPS, DHL all sucks...
    They're kinda like robbing their customer and make profit on this (especially when people buy stuffs from foreign country)

Postal Service is the best for international handling.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Yellow,

check your pms. CS already got in touch with you and your package was shipped as you requested
    Yeah, I have checked my PM. The Fedex shipment was canceled by the sender and my package shipped via USPS International.

Problem solved. Thank You very much for the help...

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    thats nice.
    Thanks man
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

good deal
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Yeah man, right...
    FedEx, UPS, DHL all sucks...
    They're kinda like robbing their customer and make profit on this (especially when people buy stuffs from foreign country)

Postal Service is the best for international handling.
    DHL is the best international courier. Takes about 2-3 days from anywhere in the world. If they do charge you anything (typically only if the package value is over $100), it's only the appropriate taxes. They don't put on insane fees like FedEx.

DHL > USPS, I will never ship with UPS or FedEx.
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I believe DHL is also more expensive than many of the other carriers, With that said though, we have been negotiating with DHL recently, haven't heard how things turned out but we were looking into this.
  14. Banned

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I believe DHL is also more expensive than many of the other carriers, With that said though, we have been negotiating with DHL recently, haven't heard how things turned out but we were looking into this.
    I was very surprised (and very very happy) when my last order with NP was shipped with DHL.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. order customer service help please
    By tbarrows in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. Nutraplanet Customer Service?
    By Lotto in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 10:30 AM
  3. Nutraplanet service, yay or nay?
    By Domenic in forum Nutraplanet